Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

JamesGatz

Epic, and I bet it could be extremely effective with a more complete approach:
@haidut
? This is pretty funny - I remember when he first blew up on YouTube all those years ago

I personally think that homosexuality is estrogen or probably serotonin related - when my estrogen and serotonin are kept low I am am only interested in chasing and flirting with women - in this state I feel ready to attack another man for making comments on me of a sexual nature and despise even wasting my time conversing with another man for any reason - my only focus is on women in this state.

I also notice that many homosexuals in my workplace and in my neighborhood were engaged in something that boosted estrogen

example:
I see that a lot of male cashiers happen to be homosexual and/or very docile - probably because receipt paper boosts estrogen
I notice that men who like using those air fresheners happen to be homosexual as well - also boosts estrogen
and I notice that men who smoke marijuana also tend to be engaged in bisexual or homosexual behavior - estrogen-boosting as well

golder

? This is pretty funny - I remember when he first blew up on YouTube all those years ago

I personally think that homosexuality is estrogen or probably serotonin related - when my estrogen and serotonin are kept low I am am only interested in chasing and flirting with women - in this state I feel ready to attack another man for making comments on me of a sexual nature and despise even wasting my time conversing with another man for any reason - my only focus is on women in this state.

I also notice that many homosexuals in my workplace and in my neighborhood were engaged in something that boosted estrogen

example:
I see that a lot of male cashiers happen to be homosexual and/or very docile - probably because receipt paper boosts estrogen
I notice that men who like using those air fresheners happen to be homosexual as well - also boosts estrogen
and I notice that men who smoke marijuana also tend to be engaged in bisexual or homosexual behavior - estrogen-boosting as well
Interesting post. I don’t quite think the handling of receipts is enough of an driver to change a man’s sexuality, but I definitely agree with your point about the estrogenic environment changing men’s desires.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom