Adolf Hitler Was Gay

JamesGatz

Duhh... The one about Hitler being a great leader? The one about him leading his persecuted people from the rapacious Jewish bankers? The one about Jews perishing in concentration camps because Talmudist-controlled Allied bombing of German supply lines intentionally deprived fellow Jews of food? And this became Hitler's Holocaust of 6 million? You know...

Oh, sorry, you were too busy digging other rabbit holes. My bad.

That is why there is a "counter narrative.

The question really is why you believe by conjecture alone that Hitler is controlled opposition. The burden of proof is yours.

Seems like anyone who genuinely fought for a good cause and lost, and is accused of mass murder by the.victors, by your reckoning...

...is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

The Talmudists don't care about Jews for sure. They use the same Jews they starved to death by their bombing campaign to choke supply lines that provide food and water, and then used them as Exhibit A to blame Hitler for it.

But why are you putting these Jewish mass murderers on the same category as their victim, who are fellow countrymen?

Or are you saying all the Jewish Talmudists are innocent? Seems that is what you're saying. And you are pointing your finger at someone else but a different villain of another race. Care to expound on this? Seriously man.

Who is "they?" Anyone else but Jewish patsies? Now that sounds like an oxymoron. Ever heard of the charitable organization known as Mossad?

Name one symbol that has been used solely for good first.

Jesus sat down with Mary Magdala many times. Was he a john or her pimp?
wrong
Wrong
WRONG
W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Whichway?

KEEP SWIMMING FISHY
As Yerrag says, you are making big claims, which demand big proof. Rather than just calling us fish swimming in an ocean which we aren’t able to discern, I’m happy to hear your claims on all this stuff. But I guess you need the time and inclination to write it all down and provide some backing for it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals