What would happen if i become totally socially and sexually celibate? also the idea of “relaxed manic” state in perpetuity

lady1light

you are right, you know exactly what i meant! thanks for replying and i am honored you chose this thread your first. a couple weeks ago i felt so good, and i alternating going from working at my desk to lying in my bed with my dog browsing forums on my phone. i felt amazing and totally content. no need to run around “accomplishing” stuff or going out on the town in a neurotic sense, which i used to have this annoying drive to do. i also usually felt worse after hanging out with people because i always wanted more, some type of plan or group formed to accomplish something meaningful, which usually went badly!

i finally have work that i like doing. there is a friend i have i chat with a lot who is the perfect foil to this state because he can’t stay focused and is constantly unhappy.
Yay! It’s so wonderful to find like minded people who get your point of view. It’s much needed whether in person or not. For me, I need to find work I enjoy, that is the next step on my journey. Best wishes to you friend!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals