Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

Bogdar

There is not such thing as lesbianism, it is but a grave misapprehension.

Can you develop ? I don't think so.

Yes, I’m still very happy with my girlfriend. I love her and my libido hasnt ever been so high.

At this moment I take 10000 UI vitamin A, 4000 UI vitamin D, 4mg K2 and 40 UI vitamin E.

I feel like I dont need that high dosages of fat solubles or other supplements anymore.

I’m much more aware of how my daily activities were toxic to my metabolism and what kind of behavoir keeps my metabolism high. So yes, Im doing great, still learning a lot every day.

Okay nice to know, such an amazing story haha.

noordinary

You are right, ethisterone is nothing like bioidentical progesterone. Its real name is 17α-Ethynyltestosterone, so it is actually a testosterone derivatives.
Ethisterone - Wikipedia
It is well-known that testosterone has some progestin effects but regular testosterone would be much safer as a progestin than ethisterone, as Peat has said in the past. Just like the other synthetic progestins, it has androgenic and some estrogenic effects (in rats at least). Regardless, it is not and cannot be called progesterone.
I think people publishing studies titled like this need to be jailed. It is quite obvious such studies are written to ascribe the bad effects of synthetic progestins to progesterone as well, which feeds into the popular medical mantra "everything is bad, depending on the dosage, including progesterone".
Thank you! By any case do you know what kind of progesteron or maybe progestin is used nowdays during IVF? I’m wondering if the actual bioidentical progeterone is being used...
Edit: i found the list:
pills Utrogestan and Prometrium, gel Crinone or pessaries Cyclogest, injection Gestone, Prontogest, Agolutin, subcutaneous injections Prolutex or Lubion. I checked all of them and they all contain true progesterone.
When it goes to IVF there is no confusion between progesterone and progestins for the medical professionals, but they seem to mishmash them when it goes to everything else... guess cause you really can’t fake progesterone when it goes to sustaining pregnancy.
From Crinone description: “Progesterone exists in two polymorphic forms. Form 1, which is the form used in Crinone, exists as white orthorhombic prisms with a melting point of 127-131°C.” @haidut do you know anything about progesterone polymorphic forms?

Last edited:

Amazoniac

@debored13

My story may sounds crazy.
I may sound like a crazy person.
But what I said, was just me sharing my experiences.
And because I was so certain that sexuality can not change,
and I believe many people think that,
I feel like it was worth sharing.

At this moment, I'm not using much of haidut's supplements only Vitamin E and K.
I have used andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin before that.
I believe that vitamin A and pansterone did the most in regards to changing sexuality.
I invested a ton in supplements, good quality food, and other stuff like red light devices.
But not to change my sexuality.

It was never my goal to change my sexuality.
I was comfortable with my homosexuality.
Telling people that you have your first girlfriend at 27 is much more uncomfortable.
Some people feel like you have been lying about your sexuality from the first place.

It was my goal to find out how I can get the best out of my human potential.
A little bit than 2 years ago, I was a 25 year old guy living with my parents, after failing to live on my own.
I had a lot of autistic symptoms, a lot of ADD symptoms.
I rarely saw any of my friends, because I felt too autistic for that.
I knew that if I would study less, that my autistic symptoms would be less.
But I needed to get a future at some point, and it already had taken me 7 years studying without finishing anything.

However, when I was not able to pass my exam again somewhere around januari 2016,
I knew that it would take me at least another year to finish.
I just felt I didn't had the energy, and that things only got worse.
I had been taking ritalin for a lot of years, and I felt just physically and mentally dead.

I decided to stop everything, and only focus on my health.
I didn't want to live like that anymore.
I wanted to give Ray Peat idea's a real chance.
I felt like that if I continued studying, I would put extra stress on my brain,
I knew I was not able to tolerate.

I stopped studying. I stopped sitting for a long time behind the computer.
I began to just walk, sit outside, read a lot of Danny Roddy stuff on paper.
Just laying in the sun. And stuff like that. All alone, I was still quite autistic.

I listened to a lot of videos from haidut and Danny Roddy on youtube.
And I begin to follow a Ray Peat inspired diet with more care than I have ever done.
I started eating a lot of potatoes, because I just couldn't tolerate fruits.
I started a lot of supplements, taurine, theanine, aspirin, B-vitamins, lapodin, estroban, methylene blue, stuff like that.
I think I tried every supplement that haidut released at that time.

I think 3 months after that, I begin to feel like being social.
I actually went to a dance event.
I needed a lot of taurine and theanine, because otherwise, it would be just too much stimuli.
Around that time, was the first time that I kissed a boy on the dancefloor.
That was for me an amazing experience.
That I was able to flirt spontaneously with someone I had not known before.

Stuff like that still made me feel like craps for days afterwards,
but I was so grateful that I was able to do things like that.
That I could be so in the moment, with so many stimuli around me.

I had sexual experiences, before that, but my libido was quite low from around 20 to 25.
Around that summer of 2016, I began dating and began to be more social with friends I had known since primary school.

In that summer, I was doing so good, that I began to realise that I probably could turn this energy into money.
I was like, **** studying, I can make money without a degree.
I started watching a lot of videos about programming.
And a couple of months later, I applied as software engineer.
I had no degree, but they saw I was quite intelligent and creative.

In the beginning, I was super tired after working days.
But I was just so grateful that I was able to do something with my life and get money for it.

I kept experimenting with haiduts supplement to see how I could feel less tired after a working day.
Tyronene helped me a lot in the beginning.
I also experimented with andosterone, DHT, pansterone and gonadin.
And it helped me with my energy levels.
But at this moment, I don't need it anymore.

At some point, I begin to feel less tired in the weekend and after working hours.
I started doing yoga, and made a lot of friends there.
At some point, I noted that I was looking a lot to the girls in the yoga lessons.
And that I sometimes would get erections from that.

When I was on a yoga retreat, I fall in love with the yoga teacher.
After the yoga retreat, I became friends with her (as I was gay).
But we became closer and closer.
And at some point she also fell for me.
Since then, I have been living with her.

I just feel blessed in every way.
I have made a 1000 euro improvement in my salary since I started my job.
Because they are just continued suprised by my combination of productivity, intelligence and creativity and are afraid that I will leave them for something else.
I'm at this moment leading one of the most important projects of the company, that we expect that this will get us a lot of new customers.

So I'm completely financially free and I have a beautiful girlfriend.
I think I'm not doing bad for where I'm coming from.
I may sound crazy.
But I am just sharing my experiences.
Hopefully, I have put things more in context with this post.
There have been many speculations so far, but my hunch is on the bolded parts. You can note that nutrition increased your energy and being-well, but there still wasn't an interest in a female, but with the energy you were able to construct a meaningful path and this is crucial; if you don't feel accepted in a tribe of men, you have to create yours.

Centering (first part) and a sense of autonomy or direction (second part) are very important for males. You just can't provide a female comfort and security that she's after to be able to "trust you and express herself fully" without those (as commented with a shaman on PM), so any feeling of unworthiness that usually arise is sharp perception and more than understandable. Masking that by compensating elsewhere leaves you with a haunting lifetime problem.

I know this because I went through a period of mortifying psychological stress that affected my vitality, then my self-esteem has dropped at some points to levels that are beyond sad, and during those times I felt debilitated and disconnected with them. This was the time that I turned to pick-up artists (tut). Energy (and libido) allows you to trump easily the insecurities that we all have in relationships or even interactions, so lack of that is a prevalent problem among that community, and if it's present, it's often too dispersed or everything possible to dissipate it is done; then there's the mom or dad issues that have to be dealt with.

Given that parents don't tend to change the form of treatment with their children that they've habitualized since the fetus' birth, you can only address this part when you have the autonomy to speak in equal terms, without dependency. To be willing to cut the relation without having the autonomy first is a bit stupid in my opinion because you're not in equal terms. You'll probably degrade your life and you'll lack resources and emotional stability: a recipe for failure. That's why many people become pros at managing.

A healthy relationship between father and son isn't much common from what I notice. In most cases, the son has to have the strength to face a conflict with the dad as he matures. You may laugh at this, but that's only because you didn't watch Animal of the Planets yet. It's implied that the son has to eventually find its way out and create his own pride.

There is no doubt that hardship brings couples together, and no longer having defined roles for men and women makes it easy to realize how pointless it is the marriage contract. But having the presence of mother and father during development is very important as well, because one limitates the influence of the other on the kid, so you have them balanced. A home without a father can eliminate that natural tension and make the son become too cozy and settle, the classic idea of being raised by grandma. Child custody is also a disaster, the possession can turn the kid into a tool (nice) and exempt the other parent of responsibility.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you! By any case do you know what kind of progesteron or maybe progestin is used nowdays during IVF? I’m wondering if the actual bioidentical progeterone is being used...
Edit: i found the list:
pills Utrogestan and Prometrium, gel Crinone or pessaries Cyclogest, injection Gestone, Prontogest, Agolutin, subcutaneous injections Prolutex or Lubion. I checked all of them and they all contain true progesterone.
When it goes to IVF there is no confusion between progesterone and progestins for the medical professionals, but they seem to mishmash them when it goes to everything else... guess cause you really can’t fake progesterone when it goes to sustaining pregnancy.
From Crinone description: “Progesterone exists in two polymorphic forms. Form 1, which is the form used in Crinone, exists as white orthorhombic prisms with a melting point of 127-131°C.” @haidut do you know anything about progesterone polymorphic forms?

I think many IVF still use synthetic progestins but some doctors are now realizing the effects are different and adding oral therapy like Prometrium. Don't know much about the various progesterone polymorphic forms.

Waynish

I agree that a good part of sexual preference is biological but am only saying that we shouldn't ignore the social and psychological issues that come into play.
So I'm not talking about all boys but rather boys who are on the margin so to speak; the ones that may be more "socially malleable" (to steal your phrase) than others. Just because women's sexual preferences are more fluid than men's doesn't mean that men's sexual preferences aren't fluid at all. And because of this, any increase in positive societal attitudes towards homosexuality would necessarily result in an increase in homosexuality. Its the same principle used by Madison Avenue to sell us Coke vs Pepsi. Our wants desires and needs are all easily manipulated. But of course some people will always prefer Coke to Pepsi no matter how much advertising they see

Its not PC to mention but many gay men were sexually abused or had some other traumatic experience as children, so its not all biological.

If homosexual's preferences are simply just more fluid, then why do they have such a hard time not cheating on the partners they previously found idea? There is a huge difference between homosexual behavior being present in nature ad hoc - and teaching people that it should continue to be present (at 10%!?) - and that discomfort with homosexual behavior should is "homophobia." The conditioning runs deep... This is cultural warfare.

Waynish

Seriously, no jokes, never been with a girl, never wanted it, always prefered guys. But it changed since 2 months or something. I think it is lowering estrogen, higher T and DHT.

It costed me a fortune on haiduts supplements though.

I was with this girl tonight and it felt so
right. And not this obsessed, fast, stupid sexuality, it was patient, mindful, instinctive and beautifull.

I think many people including me sometimes forget how freaking important vitamin A is, and how much stuff can get better with super high vitamin A dosages.

Besides that, I have been experimening with andosterone/DHT/pansterone/gonadin/progestene.

Yeah i sometimes take all this stuff at the same time....

Its a long process but I feel like im growing brain regions related to straight sexuality because of that.

Not trying to imply being gay is a sickness or that this will work for anyone else. But im more convinced than ever that sexuality preference can change after puberty. Im allmost 27.

Have you tried serotonin antagonists? I always thought they would be pretty effective for this. I would view it as stuck trauma associated with sexuality - so whatever would work best for each individual to unstick their ingrained stress patterns so they can form new associations. However, most people in the face of having their supposed identity challenged will just bear down harder to maintain it. It's simply a defensive reaction... It can be extremely chaotic to lose one's identity - just look at pro footballers who suddenly cannot play anymore; they go crazy.

Wagner83

I just wanted to say that you are the reason I keep reading this forum even though my health problems are settled.
How much are you getting paid to say this?

----
There were a lot of good points in Amazoniac's post but I disagree on the need to exclude the potential effects of supplements, but I can see the purpose of doing that. On an other note I had never considered that Danny Roddy's writing skills could reach as far as sexual orientation of the reader, perhaps he should set up a new patreon page.

Last edited:

Amazoniac

bboone

i can't believe this thread has went nine pages without someone asking whether you were the passive or active partner as a gay, lol. if you were the "bottom" then the answer should be extremely clear, as all bottoms display traits of estrogen dominance and low DHT. there are studies done on this - even on the difference in penis size between bottoms and tops, and the bottoms have significantly shorter and thinner penisi than the tops. my theory is that bottoms probably are the way they are due to either hormonal influence in utero, in which case it would be "irreversible", or in your case a lacking hormonal profile during your formative years. men who are exclusively tops for the most part seem to be hypersexual and exhibit every other trait of extreme dopamine dominance and high testosterone. these guys will very often have sex with women too, but in the case that you find one who doesn't i can pretty much guarantee you that he suffered some sort of childhood sexual trauma which made him feel absolutely powerless and pretty much bestowed him w a fixation on restoring his perceived lack of power and control over his circumstances. guys who take tren and suddenly start having sex with men (as the active one) in addition to women is not a rare phenomenon.

tl;dr you were probably not gay to begin with. seriously

OP
M

Mufasa

i can't believe this thread has went nine pages without someone asking whether you were the passive or active partner as a gay, lol. if you were the "bottom" then the answer should be extremely clear, as all bottoms display traits of estrogen dominance and low DHT. there are studies done on this - even on the difference in penis size between bottoms and tops, and the bottoms have significantly shorter and thinner penisi than the tops. my theory is that bottoms probably are the way they are due to either hormonal influence in utero, in which case it would be "irreversible", or in your case a lacking hormonal profile during your formative years. men who are exclusively tops for the most part seem to be hypersexual and exhibit every other trait of extreme dopamine dominance and high testosterone. these guys will very often have sex with women too, but in the case that you find one who doesn't i can pretty much guarantee you that he suffered some sort of childhood sexual trauma which made him feel absolutely powerless and pretty much bestowed him w a fixation on restoring his perceived lack of power and control over his circumstances. guys who take tren and suddenly start having sex with men (as the active one) in addition to women is not a rare phenomenon.

tl;dr you were probably not gay to begin with. seriously

I was top.

accelerator

@haidut I think this is true for my n=1 case. I only look at girls now (don't tell my girlfiend I look at other girls! :oops:)

If I would break up for some reason, I would go look for a girlfriend, not for a boyfriend.
Allthough I still much understand what I found attractive in guys. I don't feel like that is what I want.

It has all been quite confusing, because being gay was kind of part of my identity, and many people get kind of shocked when I tell them, that I have a girlfriend now.
But when I'm with her it just feels right. And I just go with the flow.

I actually stopped many of what I mentioned in this thread. I now take:

- vitamin A, 100.000 UI up to 150.000 UI (health natural, topical)
- vitamin K2, 3 drops, topical, idealabs
- caffeine 400-800 mg
- vitamin B3 (500 mg)

I also stopped thyroid (I didn't mention that in this thread), and I now use caffeine instead.
I think the increased vitamin A + the vitamin K2 give me the same effect as the other stuff.
I actually keep feeling better every week, every month.

Thanks for sharing!

Why did you decide to supplement with such a high dose of Vitamin A?

golder

Mufasa, it would be good to hear how your orientation has shaped over the last few years? Really interesting, open and honest journey you have shared, thank you for not getting derailed by some of the less nice comments.

Peatogenic

Androsterone and Pansterone, which I've taken for 2-3 years, hasn't changed my homosexuality. I also take it with Vitamin A.

But I totally understand the crossover of endocrine factors and personality/identity. I will say that I've felt the most "masculine" I've ever felt in my life, though. I didn't feel non-masculine before, just a bit gender-less.

Waynish

Androsterone and Pansterone, which I've taken for 2-3 years, hasn't changed my homosexuality. I also take it with Vitamin A.

But I totally understand the crossover of endocrine factors and personality/identity. I will say that I've felt the most "masculine" I've ever felt in my life, though. I didn't feel non-masculine before, just a bit gender-less.
So the rest of it is potentially psychological & like a stuck energy state from previous childhood experiences :) Maybe an anti-serotonin like LSD could help + the right focuses in place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom