Become The Cell (Gay Biochemistry Diary)

Stud

@Such_Saturation you actually make a good point though, never really thought about it. If i have to gues I would think it would be because it lowered my estrogen too much resulting in lower libido. because if I think back the first few days i used it girls actually looked better to me.

@Such_Saturation you actually make a good point though, never really thought about it. If i have to gues I would think it would be because it lowered my estrogen too much resulting in lower libido. because if I think back the first few days i used it girls actually looked better to me.
I think, in general, men who are considered more "manly" will be aroused by more kinds of women compared to other men, but this probably requires a healthy amount of aromatization of the lots of testosterone that they have. So I'm not sure what would happen with high testosterone AND low estrogens.

InChristAlone

Gay men have like 20 year shorter lifespan than straight men, a small dating pool and incompatible parts. Lesbians are so boring I wonder how they keep on living.

For the society, women are needed to produce kids for the society to survive, and gay men are typically not as committed to the society due to not having a wife and kids, and also function as a disease vector. I am under the impression that sex between men only became an issue after the plague hit Europe. That is likely to be the thing that destroys the tolerance this time too.

Not that I have anything against gays, but there are good reasons why people have taken issue with it. Right now they mostly don't apply, but morality is something that slowly adapts to circumstance. It is determined largely by the past.
Lesbians are boring? Interesting argument.

So the reasons against gays don't apply right now but we should keep being intolerant?

Just because gay sex had been associated with disease doesn't mean hetero sex isn't a source of STDs, and plenty of hetero people not functioning for the betterment of society. Not to mention the number of messed up children due to divorce and forced religion. Gays can adopt children. People just love to paint things as evil.

Stud

I think, in general, men who are considered more "manly" will be aroused by more kinds of women compared to other men, but this probably requires a healthy amount of aromatization of the lots of testosterone that they have. So I'm not sure what would happen with high testosterone AND low estrogens.
yeah the finess guy neoshred said that when he was super lean (on testosterone) he wouldn't even look twice when he walked past a girl that was considered realy hot, so the E2 thing would make sense.

Hugh Johnson

af2AbkY.jpg

Who is he?
Nathan used to post here, now runs **** portion control blog. Smart guy, would recommend.

Hugh Johnson

1. Reference for 20 year study?
2. Do you find children with down syndrome too slow and that their parents should end their miserable life?
3. Is the small percentage of homo society contribute less to society than hetero whores on birth control or hetero meth addicts that abort their babies?
4. Are you aware that HIV is not testable and that it was created to kill gay people by getting them on more harmful medications?
5. Are you aware that your mind is verifiably diseased with false logic and that you have psychopathic tendencies?
6. Are you aware that your disease of the mind is what fuels verifiable hate towards gay people?
7. You can fool yourself that you are empathetic, but you don't fool me.
You can fool yourself that you are intelligent, but you don't fool me. I never said anything against gays nor supported any discrimination. You might also learn to use a search engine, assuming you have the wherewithal.

Also, "hetero whores"? I don't think you are in any position to talk about empathy.

InChristAlone

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Because there are. I mean does the very concept of context escape you?

And you very conveniently don't provide any references for your claims. If you'd rather make up your own context feel free, but at least be honest about what you're doing. Your argument would be more powerful if it rested on evidence rather than rhetoric.

Hugh Johnson

And you very conveniently don't provide any references for your claims. If you'd rather make up your own context feel free, but at least be honest about what you're doing. Your argument would be more powerful if it rested on evidence rather than rhetoric.
Would you be so kind and provide a citation to what you said to me:
"5. Are you aware that your mind is verifiably diseased with false logic and that you have psychopathic tendencies?"

You contemptible piece of ***t.

InChristAlone

"5. Are you aware that your mind is verifiably diseased with false logic and that you have psychopathic tendencies?"

Whoa whoa whoa. That deserves the ban hammer. He said psychopathic tendencies. He isn't swearing at you. No one should be giving their time to a homophobe anyway.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

Yes, I know you don't have any references. And it makes you feel rage that I'm not ignoring it. You are brainwashed and/or prefer to believe what you want to. When people point this out and your dehumanizing manner in addressing homosexuals, you get even more angry. I don't expect you to see these things in your own words or even admit them...because you are willingly deluding yourself. If it's not a form of psychopathy it could be a form of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Be a man and provide your references. Until then, you're simply a smug fraud.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals