Turned Straight After 14 Months Of Peating

SOMO

I've been thinking about that idea. But I don't think it is true.

I'm not joking, she was probably on some kind of drug, but this is a true story.
My friends where next to this, and they were really wtf, this is not fair, next time you send such a girl to us.

But the point being, I wanted to flirt with the boy, not with the girl at that time.
So definitely, something changed.

Maybe you're just such a Nice Guy that you didn't want to take advantage of a vulnerable girl on drugs/alcohol?
I've definitely had male friends reject girls at the club because they were too drunk and they didn't want to:
A) Be accused of sexual assault because consenting to sex while intoxicated is often not possible
B) Babysit a girl/clean up vomit even if they had their own apartment/hotels.

If the guy you were kissing was drunk/on drugs, men are almost never thought of as victims of sexual assault. Many don't even think men can be sexually assaulted (but if a guy has sex with a drunk girl it's called rape.) Do you have any of these biases? You used the word "Dance Party" to describe your encounter with the guy - were you drinking? Alcohol (obviously) changes how people behave. People do stuff on alcohol they would never do sober. And I'm not even talking about alcoholics, but weekend drinkers who let themselves get a little wild and go back to work on Monday. Even if you were sober, many men have homosexual experiences in their youth or even later in life and it doesn't mean anything usually? Many simply never do it again.

1. Your rejection of the girl makes sense depending on what your views on consent are.
2. Your interaction with the male sounds like a harmless, insignificant gay experience.

I'm skeptical you were ever homosexual.

OP
M

Mufasa

Maybe you're just such a Nice Guy that you didn't want to take advantage of a vulnerable girl on drugs/alcohol?
I've definitely had male friends reject girls at the club because they were too drunk and they didn't want to:
A) Be accused of sexual assault because consenting to sex while intoxicated is often not possible
B) Babysit a girl/clean up vomit even if they had their own apartment/hotels.

If the guy you were kissing was drunk/on drugs, men are almost never thought of as victims of sexual assault. Many don't even think men can be sexually assaulted (but if a guy has sex with a drunk girl it's called rape.) Do you have any of these biases? You used the word "Dance Party" to describe your encounter with the guy - were you drinking? Alcohol (obviously) changes how people behave. People do stuff on alcohol they would never do sober. And I'm not even talking about alcoholics, but weekend drinkers who let themselves get a little wild and go back to work on Monday. Even if you were sober, many men have homosexual experiences in their youth or even later in life and it doesn't mean anything usually? Many simply never do it again.

1. Your rejection of the girl makes sense depending on what your views on consent are.
2. Your interaction with the male sounds like a harmless, insignificant gay experience.

I'm skeptical you were ever homosexual.

Why are you so skeptical that I was ever homosexual?
I'm not sure if I said this, but let me make this clear.

When I was 14, I had a big crush on a male class mate.
Every time he touched me, I would be in heaven for the rest of the day.
I think from my 14 until 16 I would constantly dream away in class about having sex with him.
I was never dreaming about sex with girls, only guys.
From 22 until 24 I had a sexual relationship with a guy.
From 26, after my libido got up again from Ray Peat, I have had sexual relationship with 4 different guys.

I didn't reject this girl because she was drunk or something.
She didn't act drunk, she just just super spontaneous and touching.
Maybe from MDMA? I don't know. But I rejected her, because it didn't feel comfortable.
The idea of kissing her felt uncomfortable.
Why would a 26 year old straight guy, that never really kissed a girl, reject a hot girl like that?

And, to answer your question, I was not drinking on that party. Only pepsi and red bull.
I found this guy just really attractive, like I have found many guys attractive.

TeslaFan

It's entertaining reading some reactions and theories :): One suspecting theory is that Mufasa was never gay. I guess having sex with several guys, (and dreaming about it) consistently over the years is not gay enough? Or, perhaps, a suspicion could be that he's still somehow gay. But living together with a girlfriend, and getting a hard-on when watching girls sounds pretty straight to me.

Perhaps Mufasa was gay, and now he's straight, like he said? Sure, it collides with political correctness, but that's only one more reason why I buy it :):

raypeatclips

Why are you so skeptical that I was ever homosexual?
I'm not sure if I said this, but let me make this clear.

When I was 14, I had a big crush on a male class mate.
Every time he touched me, I would be in heaven for the rest of the day.
I think from my 14 until 16 I would constantly dream away in class about having sex with him.
I was never dreaming about sex with girls, only guys.
From 22 until 24 I had a sexual relationship with a guy.
From 26, after my libido got up again from Ray Peat, I have had sexual relationship with 4 different guys.

I didn't reject this girl because she was drunk or something.
She didn't act drunk, she just just super spontaneous and touching.
Maybe from MDMA? I don't know. But I rejected her, because it didn't feel comfortable.
The idea of kissing her felt uncomfortable.
Why would a 26 year old straight guy, that never really kissed a girl, reject a hot girl like that?

And, to answer your question, I was not drinking on that party. Only pepsi and red bull.
I found this guy just really attractive, like I have found many guys attractive.

No you are wrong about your feelings and experiences. A stranger on the internet whos never met you is obviously right what they say about you. :roll:

The issue is probably that he said “no homo” and kept his socks on every time.

StrongMom

@Mufasa

It seems that Vit A is the real supplement behind this change. Why did you decide to supplement with such a high dose of Vitamin A in the first place? Dr Peat tends to be cautious about Vit A supplementation; if you take more than you need, you can suppress your metabolism. Did you have any other signs of low Vit A, like dry skin, acne, etc? Why did you stop supplementing afterwards? If you had those others symptoms, did they improve as well? And how long did you take? For a few months? Was that also in the summer, when you vitamin A need might be higher?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Why am I asking those questions? I have a five year old son whose interests, acts, behaviors all are more inline with a girl than a boy, from the beginning. I had a bad pregnancy, etc., did all those wrong things. He is also on the autistic spectrum. I saw a lot of similarities....

x-ray peat

@Mufasa

It seems that Vit A is the real supplement behind this change. Why did you decide to supplement with such a high dose of Vitamin A in the first place? Dr Peat tends to be cautious about Vit A supplementation; if you take more than you need, you can suppress your metabolism. Did you have any other signs of low Vit A, like dry skin, acne, etc? Why did you stop supplementing afterwards? If you had those others symptoms, did they improve as well? And how long did you take? For a few months? Was that also in the summer, when you vitamin A need might be higher?

Why am I asking those questions? I have a five year old son whose interests, acts, behaviors all are more inline with a girl than a boy, from the beginning. I had a bad pregnancy, etc., did all those wrong things. He is also on the autistic spectrum. I saw a lot of similarities....
Someone back in the thread mentioned Dr Nicholosi who was an expert (controversial) in this area. His contention is that homosexuality is cause by a lack of male bonding with the father and the homosexual urge is just an attempt to bond with a man. Not PC of course but it makes a lot of sense as homosexuals report a higher rate of childhood trauma/sexual abuse/lack of a real relationship with their fathers than straight people.

You should check him out as he seem to specialize in helping gender confused boys.

YourUniverse

Vitamin A didn't make me more straight, but it is like a bulletproof vest for my skin.

You should eat vitamin A to the level of your thyroid, correct? So if you take thyroid, drink tons of coffee, smoke tons of cigarettes, eat tons of sugar and get tons of calcium, you could theoretically be able to make full use of exorbitant amounts of vitamin A (and associated steroid hormones)? Maybe hundreds of thousands of IUs daily and make use of them all? Sounds nice...

A.R

@Mufasa

I'm not a doctor, but you could try low dose estroban as a supplement for your son. Rather than supplementing high dose vitamin a by itself, seems much safer to take all 4 fat solubles together

Mossy

Vitamin A didn't make me more straight, but it is like a bulletproof vest for my skin.

You should eat vitamin A to the level of your thyroid, correct? So if you take thyroid, drink tons of coffee, smoke tons of cigarettes, eat tons of sugar and get tons of calcium, you could theoretically be able to make full use of exorbitant amounts of vitamin A (and associated steroid hormones)? Maybe hundreds of thousands of IUs daily and make use of them all? Sounds nice...
Could you share your dosing of A, and if you're taking it as you say, "to the level of your thyroid"? And, could you confirm the idea behind that thought--is it if you're taking thyroid, drinking coffee, smoking, etc. you need more A, or you're capable of handling more A, or both?

I'm asking because I don't do well with A, and I'm trying to find a way to get it, beyond liver, in the hopes of it building my system up. I guess the logical response could be if my body doesn't do well with it, it doesn't need it.

YourUniverse

Could you share your dosing of A, and if you're taking it as you say, "to the level of your thyroid"? And, could you confirm the idea behind that thought--is it if you're taking thyroid, drinking coffee, smoking, etc. you need more A, or you're capable of handling more A, or both?

I'm asking because I don't do well with A, and I'm trying to find a way to get it, beyond liver, in the hopes of it building my system up. I guess the logical response could be if my body doesn't do well with it, it doesn't need it.
Oh, I didn't say that's what I do re: hundreds of thousands of IUs and tons of thyroid, coffee, cigarettes etc. It was just a thought experiment, one I find somewhat interesting.

Floating around my brain from somewhere was the knowledge that too much vitamin A slows thyroid, but also that, the better your thyroid, the more A you could handle. So I imagine increasing vitamin A alongside improving metabolism would have an exponentially beneficial effect, increasing marginal returns, if the aforementioned relationships hold, since vitamin A makes steroids and steroids are healthy when produced naturally under normal circumstances. Thyroid seems like the bottleneck to that steroid production, so removing the bottleneck..?

FWIW, I get roughly ~40k IU from liver, at least 4 days per week, with breakfast. I don't smoke or take thyroid, but I do find this scenario intriguing

Mossy

Oh, I didn't say that's what I do re: hundreds of thousands of IUs and tons of thyroid, coffee, cigarettes etc. It was just a thought experiment, one I find somewhat interesting.

Floating around my brain from somewhere was the knowledge that too much vitamin A slows thyroid, but also that, the better your thyroid, the more A you could handle. So I imagine increasing vitamin A alongside improving metabolism would have an exponentially beneficial effect, increasing marginal returns, if the aforementioned relationships hold, since vitamin A makes steroids and steroids are healthy when produced naturally under normal circumstances. Thyroid seems like the bottleneck to that steroid production, so removing the bottleneck..?

FWIW, I get roughly ~40k IU from liver, at least 4 days per week, with breakfast. I don't smoke or take thyroid, but I do find this scenario intriguing
Thanks for sharing.

Wow, so you eat liver 4 days a week?

So, this would be the challenge for me, and I'm sure others, finding that right balance/threshold between crippling the thyroid with too much A, and helping it by giving it enough A. I can say, that my experience with A has always been on the crippling side--never felt better as a result of it. This is why I'm so intrigued by success stories, like Mufasa's--where more A really helped.

YourUniverse

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, so you eat liver 4 days a week?

So, this would be the challenge for me, and I'm sure others, finding that right balance/threshold between crippling the thyroid with too much A, and helping it by giving it enough A. I can say, that my experience with A has always been on the crippling side--never felt better as a result of it. This is why I'm so intrigued by success stories, like Mufasa's--where more A really helped.
I'm really intrigued by it too!

If you dont mind me prying, what are your other oily vitamin intakes like? E, D, K? How much sun do you get? Also floating around my skull is the idea that all those vitamins should maintain certain general ratios to one another. I like playing "find the bottleneck" :D.

I find I need to back off carrots, my skin gets orange and I know I've overstepped. But liver has never given me the carotene "blues".

Mossy

I'm really intrigued by it too!

If you dont mind me prying, what are your other oily vitamin intakes like? E, D, K? How much sun do you get? Also floating around my skull is the idea that all those vitamins should maintain certain general ratios to one another. I like playing "find the bottleneck" :D.

I find I need to back off carrots, my skin gets orange and I know I've overstepped. But liver has never given me the carotene "blues".
No problem. I had stopped those supplements until a few days ago. I now take only take them topically: 4,000 iu D3, 4mg K2, and 80-100iu E. I try to get at least 5 minutes of sun a day, of 70% + body exposed. Sometimes I can get a couple 5 minute sessions a day. Ultimatley, I would like to work topical A in, but not until I’ve had success without it.

Indeed, I do think there is an optimal ratio, which could really take some time to get right.

Bogdar

It's entertaining reading some reactions and theories :): One suspecting theory is that Mufasa was never gay. I guess having sex with several guys, (and dreaming about it) consistently over the years is not gay enough? Or, perhaps, a suspicion could be that he's still somehow gay. But living together with a girlfriend, and getting a hard-on when watching girls sounds pretty straight to me.

Perhaps Mufasa was gay, and now he's straight, like he said? Sure, it collides with political correctness, but that's only one more reason why I buy it :):

Maybe he never touched their balls directly so he has actually never been gay from the beginning.
JK,

This is an incredible story Mufasa, so glad I heard it. I wanted to have some news, did your sexual orientation changed again the last month ? How do you feel about that now, did the change last ? I'm really curious.

noordinary

I would say the civilizations that engaged in homosexuality where influenced by environmental and hereditary factors just like the modern man. Altered hormonal profile of the mother seems to be important: Prenatal Exposure to Progesterone Affects Sexual Orientation in Humans . Periods of famine and stress results in more feminine male offspring but not necessarily homosexual. I'm sure culture influences those who teeter on the balance but probably not those exposed to certain hormonal ratios in the womb. I think its worth mentioning that the brain can masculinize and feminize during development and even adulthood but to what extent idk.
@Constatine i followed the link, and they used lutocyclin in the study, which they call bio identical progesterone, and it is not, lutocyclin (ethisterone) is a progestin and has different molecular structure than progesterone. Looks like they used the trick again, said it's progesterone that made the subjects more bisexual, but it was progestin (estrogenic qualities?) @haidut could you please check the molecular structure? I may be wrong here...

OP
M

Mufasa

Maybe he never touched their balls directly so he has actually never been gay from the beginning.
JK,

This is an incredible story Mufasa, so glad I heard it. I wanted to have some news, did your sexual orientation changed again the last month ? How do you feel about that now, did the change last ? I'm really curious.

Yes, I’m still very happy with my girlfriend. I love her and my libido hasnt ever been so high.

At this moment I take 10000 UI vitamin A, 4000 UI vitamin D, 4mg K2 and 40 UI vitamin E.

I feel like I dont need that high dosages of fat solubles or other supplements anymore.

I’m much more aware of how my daily activities were toxic to my metabolism and what kind of behavoir keeps my metabolism high. So yes, Im doing great, still learning a lot every day.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Constatine i followed the link, and they used lutocyclin in the study, which they call bio identical progesterone, and it is not, lutocyclin (ethisterone) is a progestin and has different molecular structure than progesterone. Looks like they used the trick again, said it's progesterone that made the subjects more bisexual, but it was progestin (estrogenic qualities?) @haidut could you please check the molecular structure? I may be wrong here...

You are right, ethisterone is nothing like bioidentical progesterone. Its real name is 17α-Ethynyltestosterone, so it is actually a testosterone derivatives.
Ethisterone - Wikipedia
It is well-known that testosterone has some progestin effects but regular testosterone would be much safer as a progestin than ethisterone, as Peat has said in the past. Just like the other synthetic progestins, it has androgenic and some estrogenic effects (in rats at least). Regardless, it is not and cannot be called progesterone.
I think people publishing studies titled like this need to be jailed. It is quite obvious such studies are written to ascribe the bad effects of synthetic progestins to progesterone as well, which feeds into the popular medical mantra "everything is bad, depending on the dosage, including progesterone".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom