I remember there's already an in-house pheromone expert, try searching the threads.

Makaveli

I notice androsterone makes women more comfortable around me. I'm also more calm on it so that could have something to do with it. But I'm already a calm person without the androsterone. I see no difference with how males act around me.

I notice this does nothing to my rats. Administered up to 10mg at a time. 11KDHT however was very potent. More luck adding pansterone?

Gl;itch.e

I notice this does nothing to my rats. Administered up to 10mg at a time. 11KDHT however was very potent. More luck adding pansterone?
I'm dropping the higher (3-5mg) Androsterone and going back to the 11 keto with maybe 1-2mg Andro periodically for the metabolism raising effect.

I'm dropping the higher (3-5mg) Androsterone and going back to the 11 keto with maybe 1-2mg Andro periodically for the metabolism raising effect.

I didn't see any of that, either.

Pointless

Already started a thread on pheromones. Pheromones

<---- in-house pheromone expert

Aggression from androsterone is caused by an overdose of pheromones. Imagine a really sweaty, stinky guy that hasn't been showering recently. Yeah, it probably raises your blood pressure just thinking about it. Even a single drop of 1 mg is a gigantic dose. 5 micrograms of androsterone is a conservative dose when using it alone as a pheromone. Try applying to your buttcheeks so it doesn't upset women.

Another possibility is that you're projecting an outrageously masculine hormone signature, and the aggression is a response to a feeling of excessive dominance or is a sort of test to see if you match up to the subconscious signal you're projecting.

Pheromone psychology is in its infancy and is denied by most physiologists, so your guess is as good as mine.

I'm more interested in pheromone effects from 11-keto. Please post in the thread I linked above if you have had any reaction from females from 11-keto DHT.

BeLiKeWater

Already started a thread on pheromones. Pheromones

<---- in-house pheromone expert

Aggression from androsterone is caused by an overdose of pheromones. Imagine a really sweaty, stinky guy that hasn't been showering recently. Yeah, it probably raises your blood pressure just thinking about it. Even a single drop of 1 mg is a gigantic dose. 5 micrograms of androsterone is a conservative dose when using it alone as a pheromone. Try applying to your buttcheeks so it doesn't upset women.

Another possibility is that you're projecting an outrageously masculine hormone signature, and the aggression is a response to a feeling of excessive dominance or is a sort of test to see if you match up to the subconscious signal you're projecting.

Pheromone psychology is in its infancy and is denied by most physiologists, so your guess is as good as mine.

I'm more interested in pheromone effects from 11-keto. Please post in the thread I linked above if you have had any reaction from females from 11-keto DHT.

Im interested in pheromones and already bought Alpha Maximo or something similar. Listen I have tried 3 drops of Androsterone in my chest and didnt found any reaction in men or women,, maybe I little more respect from men.

Pointless

Im interested in pheromones and already bought Alpha Maximo or something similar. Listen I have tried 3 drops of Androsterone in my chest and didnt found any reaction in men or women,, maybe I little more respect from men.

An overdose can paradoxically have no effect. The brain discards an outrageously unnatural pheromone signature. Or maybe it wasn't diffusing properly. DMSO is not exactly a perfumer's solvent. Respect from men is a normal response to androsterone. It's not like those Axe body spray commercials where supermodels start biting their lips and pull you into the bathroom lol. It's very subtle. It's a subconscious process. You have to be trained to perceive it, but if you're getting no reactions, then you should look at a real pheromone spray with diffusion technology. Also, a single pheromone is not going to get really profound effects. There are so many active hormones in the human body, that just one isn't going to create a profound effect. The biggest effects are from blended combinations of pheromones.

Gl;itch.e

An overdose can paradoxically have no effect. The brain discards an outrageously unnatural pheromone signature. Or maybe it wasn't diffusing properly. DMSO is not exactly a perfumer's solvent. Respect from men is a normal response to androsterone. It's not like those Axe body spray commercials where supermodels start biting their lips and pull you into the bathroom lol. It's very subtle. It's a subconscious process. You have to be trained to perceive it, but if you're getting no reactions, then you should look at a real pheromone spray with diffusion technology. Also, a single pheromone is not going to get really profound effects. There are so many active hormones in the human body, that just one isn't going to create a profound effect. The biggest effects are from blended combinations of pheromones.
What I get from this is that its basically not worth doing and that you are better off optimizing your own hormones so that your own natural pheromones emit as nature intended

Pointless

What I get from this is that its basically not worth doing and that you are better off optimizing your own hormones so that your own natural pheromones emit as nature intended

For me, pheromones have always been a hobby and experiment in human nature. It also helps a lot at work in getting a lot more respect and trust from subordinates and superiors. Most people don't bother with it. I think it takes a certain personality type to even consider it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals