Constatine

So what do you all think about androsterone's effects on female attraction? Does it mostly just increase people's aggression towards you or are there more beneficial components in your experience. I think I've seen a little of both.

Wagner83

I've used the SFA more extensively with pretty good effects and no aggression, if I take too much in a row I struggle to wake up and start the day, I don't like this feeling. For me it feels very different from dht and from androsterone in dmso. Tbh fat soluble vitamins and tribulus are also treating me pretty well so far (although in my experience fat soluble vitamins stop working after some time). The more androgenic the more they are attracted, it works with vitamins and the rest too.

Steene

Hey Wagner could you tell your experience with androsterone in DMSO? I only own the SFA version and the main effects are GABA agonism, pheromone activity and grogginess (still don't know what causes it because it isn't consistent).

Wagner83

Hey Wagner could you tell your experience with androsterone in DMSO? I only own the SFA version and the main effects are GABA agonism, pheromone activity and grogginess (still don't know what causes it because it isn't consistent).
It felt much more potent brain wise, like a kick behind the back of the head at times, strong anti depressive effect but with, imo, bad sides to it, like a happy pill which removed the desire to do anything to improve yourself or chase worthy activities. Pheromones effects were more obvious (aggressivity from males) and joint issues happened. It felt like a powerful drug, the new one feels milder and more balanced.

Jsaute21

So what do you all think about androsterone's effects on female attraction? Does it mostly just increase people's aggression towards you or are there more beneficial components in your experience. I think I've seen a little of both.
I think androsterone is an incredible supplement, but if one is relatively lean with low estrogen, one should tread carefully. It is absolutely best stacked with pansterone or a similar downstream hormone.

Epistrophy

"I haven’t used androsterone, but if it functions as a pheromone, as some people have said, I think that could activate the pituitary in possibly harmful ways."

I saw this above quote as an answer from Ray Peat on Androsterone. Is this any concern to any one?

Wagner83

I posted a longer back and forth with ray on this topic, I linked to it in this thread and posted the exchange in the ray mail advice depository thread.

Ron J

Hello @haidut
I've been using topical androsterone directly on gyno; would it be counter-productive if I also use topical DHEA(not on the gyno)? I'm currently using 4mg of androsterone and plan to use 3mg of DHEA.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello @haidut
I've been using topical androsterone directly on gyno; would it be counter-productive if I also use topical DHEA(not on the gyno)? I'm currently using 4mg of androsterone and plan to use 3mg of DHEA.

If the goal is to control the gyno, I would use androsterone on its own for a few weeks until there is visible improvement. A low dose DHEA should be OK but I would not risk it.

Broken man

I find that Androsterone has the pheromone effect, you can test it at home. When I am not using Androsterone, the smell from my armpits is very bad when I am sweating after gym, with Androsterone,the smell is different, I really like it. About aggression, I can say that my girl is more aggressive and we argue more but there is always good time after our arguments. I think that my girl had the best orgasm when I applied androsterone on my penis but didnt wait long enough so some ended in her you know.

B

Braveheart

If the goal is to control the gyno, I would use androsterone on its own for a few weeks until there is visible improvement. A low dose DHEA should be OK but I would not risk it.
Have been waiting a long time for you to finally say this....thanks

Ron J

Thanks. I was hoping that It'd be safe due to lower estrogen and direct application of androsterone to the chest receptors.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I find that Androsterone has the pheromone effect, you can test it at home. When I am not using Androsterone, the smell from my armpits is very bad when I am sweating after gym, with Androsterone,the smell is different, I really like it. About aggression, I can say that my girl is more aggressive and we argue more but there is always good time after our arguments. I think that my girl had the best orgasm when I applied androsterone on my penis but didnt wait long enough so some ended in her you know.

Thanks for the great feedback! How much androsterone was used?

Broken man

Thanks for the great feedback! How much androsterone was used?
I am using 1-2 mg with 15 mg of Kuinone, I have break every time my girl has period. Do you have some final opinion about pheromone effect and increase at estrogen at women? I know that you was using Androsterone alot and to be honest Androsterone is very special substance. So I hope that I can atleast mitigate it when my girl will be taking progesterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals