EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

Don't mix it with Pansterone or walking will be out of the question :ss

Makrosky

Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

Just once. I got it on the mail today. That's why I'm so surprised. I had low libido for the last two weeks so that's why I'm so surprised. Anyway, I'll report back in a few days, this is just anecdotal (although real).

I think I also got a stress response. Could it be possible ? I just had read the whole thread back and found someone with libido increase as well, and someone who got insomnia from this. So I'll try to take it in the morning. I had very few carbs today so that could be an explanation also.

Thanks haidut!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Makrosky said:
post 99604 Just once. I got it on the mail today. That's why I'm so surprised. I had low libido for the last two weeks so that's why I'm so surprised. Anyway, I'll report back in a few days, this is just anecdotal (although real).

I think I also got a stress response. Could it be possible ? I just had read the whole thread back and found someone with libido increase as well, and someone who got insomnia from this. So I'll try to take it in the morning. I had very few carbs today so that could be an explanation also.

Thanks haidut!

Vitamin K2 is known to cause insomnia in higher doses. Many people take it in the morning for that reason alone even though it is at night when it would be most helpful by keeping the calcification due to stress/darkness at bay.

Last edited by a moderator:

dd99

haidut said:
post 99541
Such_Saturation said:
post 99536 The thing is, I've taken it straight out of the fridge many times in the past, and it always dripped perfectly.

That's very disconcerting. Let me check and I will get to you, but AFAIK nothing has changed in the product in the last few months...

Has the bottle been on its side at all? That occasionally clogged up the throat / nozzle of the bottle for me and I couldn't get any drops out. I used a pin to unclog it.

dd99 said:
post 99609
haidut said:
post 99541
Such_Saturation said:
post 99536 The thing is, I've taken it straight out of the fridge many times in the past, and it always dripped perfectly.

That's very disconcerting. Let me check and I will get to you, but AFAIK nothing has changed in the product in the last few months...

Has the bottle been on its side at all? That occasionally clogged up the throat / nozzle of the bottle for me and I couldn't get any drops out. I used a pin to unclog it.

Hmm perhaps the bottle is fuller than usual.

Tarmander

Okay I have a solution for the jammed bottled etc. I noticed too that I was only able to get one or two drops out. It is an air thing. What I did was shook it up, then made sure it settled at the bottom. THEN I squeezed and air went out of the bottle, then into the bottle. Afterwards I could tip it back and squirt 8 drops into my mouth. I have to do this each time I use it.

Tarmander said:
post 99622 Okay I have a solution for the jammed bottled etc. I noticed too that I was only able to get one or two drops out. It is an air thing. What I did was shook it up, then made sure it settled at the bottom. THEN I squeezed and air went out of the bottle, then into the bottle. Afterwards I could tip it back and squirt 8 drops into my mouth. I have to do this each time I use it.

Yes I think you're right!

Can't get more than a drop out of her :(

Upon inspection I have found single large bubbles forming under the nozzle, and they are somehow impeded from getting out by surface tension.

sweetly

haidut said:
post 99540
sweetly said:
post 99537 Do you know how well the vitamins are absorbed topically?

About 25% of the oral absorption, but the half-life is much longer - i.e. usually 3-4 days as opposed to a few hours for oral absorption.

Wow, seems low.
3 questions.
1. What intake of vit a, e, d and k should you be getting from diet and environment if you're taking 8 drops of estroban daily via oral or skin application? Is there anything to be concerned about?
2. I remember reading that you need to eat about 30-40ish grams of fat at the same time as taking estroban orally to absorb vitamin k2 properly. Is this correct?
3. Is estroban going to become any cheaper any time soon?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
sweetly said:
post 100245
haidut said:
post 99540
sweetly said:

About 25% of the oral absorption, but the half-life is much longer - i.e. usually 3-4 days as opposed to a few hours for oral absorption.

Wow, seems low.
3 questions.
1. What intake of vit a, e, d and k should you be getting from diet and environment if you're taking 8 drops of estroban daily via oral or skin application? Is there anything to be concerned about?
2. I remember reading that you need to eat about 30-40ish grams of fat at the same time as taking estroban orally to absorb vitamin k2 properly. Is this correct?

1. If you are taking 8 drops of EstroBan daily then you probably do not need to take additional fat-soluble vitamins unless you have a deficiency in one of them. Most people have some sort of vitamin D "deficiency" so with EstroBan it may take some time before you correct since it only has 1,000 IU of D3. I'd do a blood test for the vitamins and see where I stand. If there is no deficiency then EstroBan should be more than enough to cover daily needs. However, since most commercial foods are fortified with vitamins one way or another you will probably end up getting additional vitamin A and D from food. Not so much E and K.

2. Given that the dose of vitamin K2 in EstroBan is 2mg I think a normal meal with 10g - 15g of fat is enough for oral absorption. The human study showing a requirement of 35g fat used a high dose of vitamin K2 (15mg) and the fat requirements seem proportional to the dose. Btw, even 35g of fat is not that much if you are eating commercial food. Most sandwiches and store food easily rack up to 40g of fat in one serving. The problem is that is usually PUFA.

3. As I explained before, the price of EstroBan is due to the fact that is hand-made and labor is the bulk of our costs. I am negotiating with some bottling companies to outsource the process to them but most want a minimum amount of bottles ordered per month. So, the volume of sales will affect the price. Right now we are about half-way to the point where it would be affordable to outsource. Hopefully, within 6 months we will reach that point. Believe me, I would gladly outsource and make the price drop as it right now requires the participation of family members who believe they have better things to do. So there is pressure to outsource from them as well but it cannot be done until I reach the minimum monthly order these companies want.

sweetly

haidut said:
post 100285
sweetly said:
post 100245
haidut said:
post 99540
sweetly said:

Wow, seems low.
3 questions.
-snip-

Thanks very much Haidut. :hattip

SAFarmer

haidut said:
post 99580
jaa said:
post 99560
Such_Saturation said:

Just chiming for haidut's information that I keep my Estroban in the refrigerator and always have (last ordered in mid July) and it has always dripped from the bottle without issue.

Thanks, I will look into it anyways as it should not be happening with EstroBan of all things.
Same here. Keep it in fridge and it always dripps from the bottle when taken out.

BastiFuntasty

SAFarmer said:
post 101957
haidut said:
post 99580
jaa said:
post 99560
Such_Saturation said:

Just chiming for haidut's information that I keep my Estroban in the refrigerator and always have (last ordered in mid July) and it has always dripped from the bottle without issue.

Thanks, I will look into it anyways as it should not be happening with EstroBan of all things.
Same here. Keep it in fridge and it always dripps from the bottle when taken out.

But a problem which I noticed with estroban and cool temps might be that the ingredients get slightly separated of each other, so it has to be shaken again. Which goes among with plugging.

scarlettsmum

has anybody finally solved how to get estroban out of the bottle? I'm really struggling and only managed to get it out once and not since. :(

scarlettsmum

is anyone using it on their face locally? And have you noticed any difference? And in this case should you be still taking it orally?

SAFarmer

scarlettsmum said:
post 105053 has anybody finally solved how to get estroban out of the bottle? I'm really struggling and only managed to get it out once and not since. :(
Try to widen the opening of the bottle slightly with an awl or something similar. It always work for me.

scarlettsmum

SAFarmer said:
post 105055
scarlettsmum said:
post 105053 has anybody finally solved how to get estroban out of the bottle? I'm really struggling and only managed to get it out once and not since. :(
Try to widen the opening of the bottle slightly with an awl or something similar. It always work for me.
Thanks!!

scarlettsmum

Haidut, can I give my 5 year old daughter who is mildly autistic estroban? She has mostly high anxiety and fear so i am wondering if the fat soluble vitamins might calm her down and block some substances that cause these unnecessary anxieties? What would be the correct daily dosage? thanks!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
scarlettsmum said:
post 105221 Haidut, can I give my 5 year old daughter who is mildly autistic estroban? She has mostly high anxiety and fear so i am wondering if the fat soluble vitamins might calm her down and block some substances that cause these unnecessary anxieties? What would be the correct daily dosage? thanks!

I would ask a doctor first before giving to children. The product is safe for children but I don't know what doses would be appropriate. For autism, an antiserotonin drugs like cyproheptadine, mirtazapine, ketanserin are much more likely to help. Have you looked into that?

scarlettsmum

haidut said:
post 105244
scarlettsmum said:
post 105221 Haidut, can I give my 5 year old daughter who is mildly autistic estroban? She has mostly high anxiety and fear so i am wondering if the fat soluble vitamins might calm her down and block some substances that cause these unnecessary anxieties? What would be the correct daily dosage? thanks!

I would ask a doctor first before giving to children. The product is safe for children but I don't know what doses would be appropriate. For autism, an antiserotonin drugs like cyproheptadine, mirtazapine, ketanserin are much more likely to help. Have you looked into that?

I don't feel comfortable/am scared giving her drugs that could have potential side effects. I just don't know enough about it. Obviously we all grew up with only doctors prescribing things for us and I just don't feel comfortable making her into a guinea pig. I wish I had the confidence though....:) I used to give her clo on stupid wapf diet so she was getting both a and d vitamins at least. Also she has never been vaccinated, no gut issues, so i'd like to think her autism could be easily corrected with the right approach. Has anybody tried these drugs here successfully treating children with autism, for us the biggest problem at the moment is anxiety and the occasional irrational fear. Funnily enough I also struggle/-d with anxiety, so she must have been lucky enough to inherit my gut flora along with that "evil" serotonin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals