Cola
Rice
T4 and T3
Enough calories (3000+)
Enough exercise but not too much
No supplements (just thyroid)
No vitamin D
Testosterone 125mg per week

=health and looks transformed, people I haven't seen in years no longer recognise me.

Getting the PUFAs out has had such a major impact, I feel like a new person just from this :) Feel very grateful I ended up at Ray Peat after years of misery.

Why avoid vitamin D?

wesheilman

Eating 5x/day, every three hours, with specific macronutrient ratios
Low PUFA
Vitamin-rich foods, especially liver, eggs, milk, OJ
Supplementing meat meals with collagen
Eating regular, Peaty meal before bed

Vanced

Yea and it seams like you don't take vitamins A,B,C,E,K either, so why just mention vitamin d?
I suppose because I have such a strong adverse reaction to vitamin D is why I just mentioned that one. I don't take any supplements, I have also tried all those as well and feel better without anything.

cyclops

I have an adverse reaction to it, symptoms are, dry skin, edema, clicking joints, loss of libido, brain fog, muscle loss. I don't know why but that is what it does.

Seems odd, did you take a reputable brand, without additives?

Vanced

Maybe you're a vampire? How do you do with garlic?
Ha! My theory is this: I take T4 and T3, the vitamin D stimulates my thyroid making my hyperthyroid . I didn't mention that it also makes me incredibly hungry too. Before I was hypothyroid I was fine with Vitamin D.

Ha! My theory is this: I take T4 and T3, the vitamin D stimulates my thyroid making my hyperthyroid . I didn't mention that it also makes me incredibly hungry too. Before I was hypothyroid I was fine with Vitamin D.
Do you take magnesium? I've heard magnesium activates D3 production.

Peatful

Eating 5x/day, every three hours, with specific macronutrient ratios
Low PUFA
Vitamin-rich foods, especially liver, eggs, milk, OJ
Supplementing meat meals with collagen
Eating regular, Peaty meal before bed
Quick question.
Macros 40/30/30? 50/25/25?
Do u change it up as well or are all 5 meals the same macros?
Lastly, how soon before bed is your meal and generally is it mostly a solid or liquid one?
Thx!

Stud

What works for me:

as low PUFA as possible
High carb/sugar
Medium protein
Low fat
Lean meats
Cheese
Orange Juice
Cola
Rice
T4 and T3
Enough calories (3000+)
Enough exercise but not too much
No supplements (just thyroid)
No vitamin D
Testosterone 125mg per week

=health and looks transformed, people I haven't seen in years no longer recognise me.

Getting the PUFAs out has had such a major impact, I feel like a new person just from this :) Feel very grateful I ended up at Ray Peat after years of misery.
lol after 4 months of proviron nobody recognised me either and when I told them who I was their jaw dropt :D.
And I think Dht is the single best thing for improving your quality of life, should be non metylated though:):

Last edited:

Wagner83

lol after 4 months of proviron nobody recognised me either and when I told them who I was their jaw dropt :D.
And I think Dht is the single best thing for improving your quality of liife, should be non metylated though:):
So why do you use proviron for 4 months straight if the dht supplement should not be methylated?

Stud

So why do you use proviron for 4 months straight if the dht supplement should not be methylated?
because i posted my comment AFTER I did my proviron cycle :):, it ****88 with my liver enzymes. Androsterone or pure androstanalone powder would be a better choice.

A.R

because i posted my comment AFTER I did my proviron cycle :):, it ****88 with my liver enzymes. Androsterone or pure androstanalone powder would be a better choice.
What were the biggest changes you noticed? Also what was the dosage

Makrosky

-Removing dairy, everytime I get too much cheese (let's not talk about milk), I get stuffy nose, mouth breathing etc, the only two weeks I ditched butter I had greatly improved breathing during physical activity (need to try it again since I was supplementing pycnogenol at the time)..
-Meditation, which I did for a few months had long lasting benefits, nothingtoo fancy, just learning to stop the constant inner chatter, the ruminating which I was very much prone to.
-Whenever I do small amounts of them sprints are great.
-Moving around, meeting new people or going new places is great, routine activities without any spices during the day for too long are awful no matter how great the activities in themselves are. -Eating with friends.
-Avoiding whole grains and plenty of fibers, as well as beets, aragula and intermittent fasting has been helpful.

Which solvent did you try and how?
Wagner, could you please explain your meditation and sprint protocols ? I'm interested.

Dan W

...and practicing letting go – letting go of...

– the need to be healed
– my sick person identity
– overcomplicating health
– the constant search for answers outside myself
– my perfectionistic mentality
– shame and fear
– self-imposed responsibilities
– my Doormatitis (chronic case of people pleasing)
– the lie that I'm disposable or only lovable if others love me
– one sided/unhealthy relationships
– what I thought I was supposed to want
– who I thought I was supposed to be
– the high wire act
Reminds me of this Selye quote (wish I could remember who to credit for sharing it): "It may be said without hesitation that for man the most important stressors are emotional, especially those causing distress....Thus, it is especially true that, in our life events, the stressor effects depend not so much upon what we do or what happens to us but on the way we take it..."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals