Long COVID And Young "healthy"

Drareg

The meaning of the word "healthy" in contemporary society is unhealthy, we are headed for a health crisis from pathological exhaustive exercise, most will try save face and claim its genetic rather than admit the cult of health and exercise you subscribed to was wrong.

Why is it the rigid psychopathically inclined big executive types love exhaustive exercise so much? It does explain their primitive brain function which is merited in society and defined as "intelligent" continually reinforcing the feedback.

From the start you could see the long covid group cropping up was filled with marathon runners, triathlon types etc, their puff piece stories sound like apologies and face saving exercises, they are distraught that their sub 45 heart rate and 150 mile cycling ability has not prevented COVID from taking them down, a question no one asks as it may hurt their high power executive egos is -why do many sedentary folks not suffer long covid symptoms?

At the same time we have idiot academics who were preaching the cliche of Darwinism in action for the "covidiots" , some of these Darwin types practice exhaustive exercise and are suffering long covid, in their paradigm selection is at work and taking them out because of their own genetically determined stupidity, this drives their genetically determined behavior to run/cycle excessively for "fitness".

The clown in this article comes from Professor pants down Ferguson’s Imperial College, this college is heavily funded by Bill Epstein Gates.

"Before he had Covid-19, Brendan Delaney, the 57-year-old chair of medical informatics and decision making at Imperial College, could cycle 150 miles in a day.

Delaney never got seriously ill from the virus. Like many healthy people, he figured his symptoms, a mild fever and a cough, would pass soon enough. Instead, he experienced debilitating aftereffects, such as fatigue and breathlessness, which many are now calling [URL='https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-impact-of-long-covid-revealed-one-woman-needs-short-breaks-after-peeling-vegetables-12103639']Long Covid
. Seven months later, he is still not back to normal. He can’t imagine getting back on a bike and says that if he pushes himself too hard, he ends up in bed with a fever for a couple of days. He considers himself lucky that he’s able to work. Many other Long Covid sufferers cannot.

"We need to control this virus not because of the risk that granny may catch it and die, or your uncle may end up in ICU, but because fit, healthy people without any comorbid conditions who are young can end up having their lives wrecked,” Delaney says during a conversation over Zoom.
[/URL]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...d-hardest-but-the-healthy-longest/ar-BB1a2BZt
Covid-19 Hits the Old Hardest, But the Healthy Longest

boris

A 33-year old fitness influencer recently died of Covid-19 complications as well:

Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real

As always their condition started getting critical after the pure oxygen treatment while feeling stable before:

"Dmitriy explained he took a CT scan, and was later "prescribed treatment and began to insist on hospitalization."
The fitness guru also described his treatment in detail, sharing, "They gave me an oxygen apparatus for breathing, since I have a low oxygen level (although I think it is considered critical after 90, for me 94-96 it is quite permissible for treatment at home, the doctor in the waiting room told me the same thing)."

He explained that he did end up being treated at home, after feeling it was "more convenient and comfortable."

However, The Sun reports Dmitriy was rushed back to the hospital following his at-home treatments. Sofia said, per the outlet, that her ex-husband was in "grave " condition and "unconscious." "

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

The meaning of the word "healthy" in contemporary society is unhealthy, we are headed for a health crisis from pathological exhaustive exercise, most will try save face and claim its genetic rather than admit the cult of health and exercise you subscribed to was wrong.

Why is it the rigid psychopathically inclined big executive types love exhaustive exercise so much? It does explain their primitive brain function which is merited in society and defined as "intelligent" continually reinforcing the feedback.

From the start you could see the long covid group cropping up was filled with marathon runners, triathlon types etc, their puff piece stories sound like apologies and face saving exercises, they are distraught that their sub 45 heart rate and 150 mile cycling ability has not prevented COVID from taking them down, a question no one asks as it may hurt their high power executive egos is -why do many sedentary folks not suffer long covid symptoms?

At the same time we have idiot academics who were preaching the cliche of Darwinism in action for the "covidiots" , some of these Darwin types practice exhaustive exercise and are suffering long covid, in their paradigm selection is at work and taking them out because of their own genetically determined stupidity, this drives their genetically determined behavior to run/cycle excessively for "fitness".

The clown in this article comes from Professor pants down Ferguson’s Imperial College, this college is heavily funded by Bill Epstein Gates.

"Before he had Covid-19, Brendan Delaney, the 57-year-old chair of medical informatics and decision making at Imperial College, could cycle 150 miles in a day.

Delaney never got seriously ill from the virus. Like many healthy people, he figured his symptoms, a mild fever and a cough, would pass soon enough. Instead, he experienced debilitating aftereffects, such as fatigue and breathlessness, which many are now calling
Long Covid. Seven months later, he is still not back to normal. He can’t imagine getting back on a bike and says that if he pushes himself too hard, he ends up in bed with a fever for a couple of days. He considers himself lucky that he’s able to work. Many other Long Covid sufferers cannot.

"We need to control this virus not because of the risk that granny may catch it and die, or your uncle may end up in ICU, but because fit, healthy people without any comorbid conditions who are
young can end up having their lives wrecked,” Delaney says during a conversation over Zoom.
Covid-19 Hits the Old Hardest, But the Healthy Longest

I like Jon Rappoport's definition of the word "Previously Healthy." He thinks it's a technical term that means "Previously not dead."

"Long Haul Covid" seems like one of the biggest frauds of this entire COVID Fraud, especially since many get diagnosed with this (or self diagnose) without any sort of positive COVID test. Someone here claimed to have it, despite testing negative TWICE-

Long Term Covid-19 - Am I The Only One?

Just as silly as the thought that no one got a common cold or died prior to December 1st, 2019, it's just as silly to think that no one ever had an illness that lasted several months prior to that date, either. In fact, I instantly thought of another middle aged man that loved to run marathons that started to succumb to a mystery illness that lasted months/years- Aran Gordon. It took a while for doctors to figure things out, but it was largely due to excess iron from hemochromatosis, not some "novel" fake pandemic virus that the media has been hyping for ten months.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I like Jon Rappoport's definition of the word "Previously Healthy." He thinks it's a technical term that means "Previously not dead."

"Long Haul Covid" seems like one of the biggest frauds of this entire COVID Fraud, especially since many get diagnosed with this (or self diagnose) without any sort of positive COVID test. Someone here claimed to have it, despite testing negative TWICE-

Long Term Covid-19 - Am I The Only One?

Just as silly as the thought that no one got a common cold or died prior to December 1st, 2019, it's just as silly to think that no one ever had an illness that lasted several months prior to that date, either. In fact, I instantly thought of another middle aged man that loved to run marathons that started to succumb to a mystery illness that lasted months/years- Aran Gordon. It took a while for doctors to figure things out, but it was largely due to excess iron from hemochromatosis, not some "novel" fake pandemic virus that the media has been hyping for ten months.

Exactly, all the media are looking to do now is feed the parrots their bias, the covid cult no longer allow logical comparisons to previous SARS outbreaks, feed the hysterical beasts is all that’s needed, the hard work of taming is done.

Long covid ticks so many of the socially defeated types boxes, unmet expectations in life needs an excuse, long covid is perfect.
The "fitness industry" will also pile on anyone who highlights these long covid types were not healthy because of said fitness practices for fear they will lose money, think of the profits from running shoes and clothing the last few years since this jogger cult hysterics took hold, parks in big cities were a place to unwind at a reasonable pace, now they are swamped with intense lunatics running past every few seconds.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

As always their condition started getting critical after the pure oxygen treatment while feeling stable before:

"Dmitriy explained he took a CT scan, and was later "prescribed treatment and began to insist on hospitalization."
The fitness guru also described his treatment in detail, sharing, "They gave me an oxygen apparatus for breathing, since I have a low oxygen level (although I think it is considered critical after 90, for me 94-96 it is quite permissible for treatment at home, the doctor in the waiting room told me the same thing)."

He explained that he did end up being treated at home, after feeling it was "more convenient and comfortable."

However, The Sun reports Dmitriy was rushed back to the hospital following his at-home treatments. Sofia said, per the outlet, that her ex-husband was in "grave " condition and "unconscious." "

We have a long way to go before they general public start to grasp the salient pattern of medical treatment and then death not long after.
Most of the pharma pills of today kill slowly, it’s a question of time when it comes to death, if it doesn’t happen quickly nobody really suspects anything, the charlatans in the past mastered the art of selling literal poisons for good health in such a dose that it would take months to die, by then the charlatan is long gone.

What’s worse the public following a "fitness guru" for health guidance who doesn’t know pure oxygen is dangerous or the medical establishment......

Hairfedup