Why Aren't You Telling Us What Works Over The Long Run

Wagner83

Wagner, could you please explain your meditation and sprint protocols ? I'm interested.
Sprints I would do 6-8 sprints on a the width of a football pitch, I'd lightly warm up before that. I tried to breathe from the nose as much as possible but found that I needed to expell air through the mouth at times. I took enough time between sprints to recover but not fully. The sprints varied quite a bit in duration as I did not set myself on numbers but paid attention to how I breathed (main issue for me).
As for meditation I did something very simple, before bed and upon waking up I started with 5 mn of just sitting, eyes closed, I'd get a ***t ton of thoughts and simply acknowledged them so they would go away (rather than think "damn why am I thinking about this"etc...), turning my attention to how I breathed and the respiratory tract (without adding any extra effort or changing the breathing itself) helped in the process. Once you reach 10 mn per session it becomes really useful. Before bed it improves sleep.

Stud

What were the biggest changes you noticed? Also what was the dosage
After only 2 weeks my head got significantly wider, my v-taper increased significantly over the whole cycle, my **** got bigger, my voice got deeper (i didn't even noticed this because it went so gradually but got comments on this). Strenght went up, feelings of superiority (aka savage energy), very calm, more intense en agressive, got more charismatic, libido trough the roof (couldn't concentrate during my exams because I was thinking about to many girls, still passed them though), I also got random erections during the day, harder erections (very good bloodflow downstairs), thicker skin (very hard to get wounds on it), in the beginning increase in empathy and treated people with more respect in the end i turned into a negative dickheead because my liver was in bad shape (was very easy to revers in my case). so u see there come alot of beneficial effects with it so it's hard to resist the temptation to use it again (have still over $100 worth of proviron in my room). i did use it resently again with big amounts of caffeine and taurine and aspecially then noticed some intsnse feelings of supperiority inflexible confidence. If you're gonna use some I still recommend you to b bioidentical dht.

Wagner83

After only 2 weeks my head got significantly wider, my v-taper increased significantly over the whole cycle, my **** got bigger, my voice got deeper (i didn't even noticed this because it went so gradually but got comments on this). Strenght went up, feelings of superiority (aka savage energy), very calm, more intense en agressive, got more charismatic, libido trough the roof (couldn't concentrate during my exams because I was thinking about to many girls, still passed them though), I also got random erections during the day, harder erections (very good bloodflow downstairs), thicker skin (very hard to get wounds on it), in the beginning increase in empathy and treated people with more respect in the end i turned into a negative dickheead because my liver was in bad shape (was very easy to revers in my case). so u see there come alot of beneficial effects with it so it's hard to resist the temptation to use it again (have still over $100 worth of proviron in my room). i did use it resently again with big amounts of caffeine and taurine and aspecially then noticed some intsnse feelings of supperiority inflexible confidence. If you're gonna use some I still recommend you to b bioidentical dht.
Have the benefits on schlong size and voice lasted off the proviron?
Like the study on dht suggested, you had 0 issues with libido, erections and the like (joint pain?).

Stud

Have the benefits on schlong size and voice lasted off the proviron?
Like the study on dht suggested, you had 0 issues with libido, erections and the like (joint pain?).
yeah he is clearly bigger than before I started but shorter than when I was on because AAS increase red bloodcels and bloodflow in the penis. Voice is deeper than before i started but i notice than when I pop a proviron pill wich i still do on occasion my voice instantly deepens. No libido remained high however not so high as the first days (but that was to much for me anyways). No problems with joints either and erections were too hard sometimes actualy. On the paper inside bayer proviron actualy is warned for the hard erections and that it may cause damage to the penis :):.

superhuman

For me and i bet for 99,9% of people in the ray peat forum can do 2 things that will make a HUGE difference. Start so weight training to maintain or build muscle and loose excess body fat to where you are happy and lean. And know it want cause metabolic damage, slowdown and all that stuff people love to rave about instead of facing the truth. Try it first and then see

A.R

I have some proviron, but I always get liver pain whenever I take it. What dosage was you using?

Maybe the caffeine and taurine may make it less harsh on the liver

Stud

I have some proviron, but I always get liver pain whenever I take it. What dosage was you using?

Maybe the caffeine and taurine may make it less harsh on the liver
yeah indeed it messed with my liver after 4 months even with high caffeine but when I took it with taurine and caffeine I didn't feel liver pains and gave me alot of energy. I only use it on occasion though i'm terefied of using it for to long after a couple of very miserable days lol
up to 1,5 pills so 37,5mgs but mostly 25 mg's

A.R

yeah indeed it messed with my liver after 4 months even with high caffeine but when I took it with taurine and caffeine I didn't feel liver pains and gave me alot of energy. I only use it on occasion though i'm terefied of using it for to long after a couple of very miserable days lol
up to 1,5 pills soo 37,5mgs but mostly 25 mg's
What dosage was you taking?

kayumochi

If the bar is one year + them this is what has been beneficial:

weight lifting (3x a week)
sprints (in the grass with shoes) 2-3 x a week for half an hour
intermittent fasting
not eating so damn much
avoiding all industrial vegetable and seed oils
Vitamin D3 supplementation
Vitamin K2 supplementation (MK4)
avoiding SAD 99% of the time

Not believing sensationalist threads made after 1 day of use

Wagner83

yeah he is clearly bigger than before I started but shorter than when I was on because AAS increase red bloodcels and bloodflow in the penis. Voice is deeper than before i started but i notice than when I pop a proviron pill wich i still do on occasion my voice instantly deepens. No libido remained high however not so high as the first days (but that was to much for me anyways). No problems with joints either and erections were too hard sometimes actualy. On the paper inside bayer proviron actualy is warned for the hard erections and that it may cause damage to the penis :):.
Ok thanks, haidut mentioned Oxandrolone as being possibly ok.

Makrosky

Sprints I would do 6-8 sprints on a the width of a football pitch, I'd lightly warm up before that. I tried to breathe from the nose as much as possible but found that I needed to expell air through the mouth at times. I took enough time between sprints to recover but not fully. The sprints varied quite a bit in duration as I did not set myself on numbers but paid attention to how I breathed (main issue for me).
As for meditation I did something very simple, before bed and upon waking up I started with 5 mn of just sitting, eyes closed, I'd get a ***t ton of thoughts and simply acknowledged them so they would go away (rather than think "damn why am I thinking about this"etc...), turning my attention to how I breathed and the respiratory tract (without adding any extra effort or changing the breathing itself) helped in the process. Once you reach 10 mn per session it becomes really useful. Before bed it improves sleep.
Ok thanks man!

morgan#1

Super thread.

I’m kinda of a newbie, been doing this around 4 months. But I’m very determined. And let’s see bottom line is (no order, just random). The B’s, love it or hate it...chronometer; I don’t want to be too rigid, but this helps me to make sure I’m getting all of my nutrients in, including making sure I have enough calories. If I drop below 2,500 cals for a few days then I’m screwed. I lose weight and my face looks drawn out, I don’t feel creative and confident.

I need movement. I love working out so much. My music, feeling of the weights, it feels so good. So anything that feels that clean and pure cannot be bad. And I second what was said in this thread about weights, people getting off of their butts if their able, and moving . Lifting 55 or 5 lbs. It’s empowering. Just like taking my health into my hands. Plus, importantly, it gets your pulse up and makes you warm. And I think that reminds my body where it needs to go. Not cardio, just lifting, if it’s done properly it is key for my success.

Anyway, got derailed; so my beautiful red light makes me feel great. And I go outside in our garden to see the sun, and basically what I’ve realized I’m doing is meditative. I’ve done the whole deal, ashrams, hot yoga, any type. This just is totally me, without anyone/social stuff. I like this. Community is nice, but sometimes these types are a little fake.

What have I held onto, the progesterone, the pregnanolone (I love that stuff, if it’s going down the proper path, I feel so good.)

OJ, carrot, 2% milk, tried goats milk at whole foods for $10! It definitely wasn’t for me.

I’ve had some days where I just was so exhausted, and days where I’ve felt so good. I just trust that the days where I feel exhausted I just need to ride it out. And then today I feel so happy.

Carbs, I used to use go fructose/sugar heavy on everything, now I don’t feel it’s necessary. I’m around 450+ carbs. But I can’t sink it any lower because I need the calories, and I keep my fat low, I’ve tried 100g saturated fat and I feel better at 40-50g fat. I always keep my protein at least 100, sometimes I’m up to 140. But I am worried about that taxing my kidneys because I have no gallbladder. That’s another thing Taurine, BCAA’s, tyrosine, as I said the B’s. I like especially B1 gives me good energy, but I have to take it a few times. I make sure through chronometer that I am getting all of my RDA nutrients in my food. And I feel so much better.

Spirituality is my goal, and I’ve had three times where I’ve felt orgasmically good. My mind was clear and everything was wonderful. It was not a supplement, it was me, and I think this way of eating makes me clearer, less angry.

I think I’m much less depressed than I was, sometimes the social situations and the store (ha ha) are a little to much, but when I go into that clearheaded and realising that we’re all people, and really nobody has any steadfast answers, we’re all struggling, it feels better and I’m not so anxious. I do think that keeping pufas down (for me it’s -5) makes my thinking clearer.

My hormones are not there. But I feel that, doing the things I’m doing, they will be there. I’m a work in progress. Optimism vs pessimistic behaviour. I think that’s what drives us or drags us down. We have a choice.

Great thread!

Last edited:

nbznj

if you guys mess with proviron, anavar, or any AAS for that matter it's smart to pop ~300mg of TUDCA 2 to 3 hours after the AAS.

Be careful with LH/FSH suppression, it's not fully agreed upon how suppressive some of those AAS are (especially proviron, super conflicting science) so be smart and do blood works

Stud

if you guys mess with proviron, anavar, or any AAS for that matter it's smart to pop ~300mg of TUDCA 2 to 3 hours after the AAS.

Be careful with LH/FSH suppression, it's not fully agreed upon how suppressive some of those AAS are (especially proviron, super conflicting science) so be smart and do blood works
proviron made my Jewels only 10% smaller on 37,5 mgs on 25mg's they get bigger by lowering E. Liver support is def. mandatory but taurine should probably do the job too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals