What can I do to become beautiful and attract women?

Roni123@

suppose he's ugly and can't date any woman.

the question is serious, I want to see the complexity of the factors involved

Peat wrote an email telling me this: beauty attracts and pheromones confirm

Nomane Euger

you made a very similar post a few months,you got many relevants answers,re read it you got more that what you need on it

Phaedrus

While a man can obviously do superficial things to appear healthier like losing weight, building a muscular physique, maintaining good hygiene, etc. - barring cosmetic surgery, he cannot change physical attributes like the shape of his face, the size of his ears or nose, and the way those factors might all add up to the subjective concept of “beauty”.

I know that at least some women care about physical attractiveness as much as men, but in my experience many women are less shallow than men when it comes to their choice of partner. And I’m not talking about women choosing to be with a man because he has money - while money does talk when it comes to men dating women out of their league, I see that as a separate phenomenon, and usually not an actual factor in authentic romantic attraction.

So money aside, I’ve seen many average-to-below average looking men punching well above their weight when it comes to the women they are with because of their personalities. What is usually the secret sauce these men have in common? They are usually either very intelligent or simply fun to be around. Sometimes it’s because they are “cool” and have a lot of social status (the rockstar effect). But often women are attracted to less physically appealing men simply because they are funny, charming, adventurous, energetic, creative, or interesting people. Those things all add up to confidence, regardless of physical appearances, and women respond to confidence. You want to know why Kim Kardashian is dating a homely-looking Pete Davidson? It ain’t for the money, because she’s wealthier than him many times over. Maybe it’s for the media attention, or maybe it’s indeed the size of his you-know-what, as some people speculate. But I honestly think it’s probably because he’s confident, fun to be around, and makes her feel good. Sometimes that’s what attracts. Pheromones? Maybe, but that’s not something I would attempt to manipulate or even fully understand. The best approach in my opinion is to strive to be a better person - healthier, kinder, happier, more light hearted, more open to new things. Be genuine and let your inner-self sit front and center, and display it with confidence. Women who respond by showing interest in, or attraction to, your genuine self is likely to be the kind of person you should strive to be with.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals