Terrance McKenna The Eugenicist? Psychedelics, Feminism And Transhumanism

Sucrates

It would still be interesting to know how much LSD was funded by the CIA, how much was made by independent chemists, and which bands were de novo CIA constructs.

"The Central Intelligence Agency in 1953 discussed purchasing 10 kilograms of LSD, enough for 100 million doses and worth $240,000, for use in its drug experimentation with animals and human beings, according to newly released agency docurnents."

"The documents show that the purchase of the 10 kilos of LSD was recommended by agency officials, but do not establish, whether a purchase of that quantity was ever made."

"The 59 documents display a sketchy pattern of C.I.A. experiments in the 1950's and 1960”s on behavior modification, in human beings through the use of drugs, radiation and, other methods."

"The documents do not disclose what has happened to the C.I.A.”s vast store of LSD and other hallucinogens."

C.I.A. CONSIDERED BIG LSD PURCHASE

They certainly had interest in huge doses. Multiple sources claim a) nowhere near that amount of LSD existed at that time, b) that amount was purchased, c) unspecified amounts were to be produced after this contact. Could't get good references for any those claims. I think Lilly were involved in synthesis shortly after that point.

Travis

Yuri Bezmenov is fascinating. A real ex-KGB agent.

Here is a short, thirteen minute video in which Yuri Bezmenov talks from the perspective of the KGB. Very interesting. Does he ever talk about specifically the 1960's, does anyone know?

I did read this article by The Telegraph about an LSD experiment in France, in which unsuspecting locals were dosed. The origin of this information comes from H.P. Albarelli Jr:
"Mr Albarelli came across CIA documents while investigating the suspicious suicide of Frank Olson, a biochemist working for the SOD who fell from a 13th floor window two years after the Cursed Bread incident. One note transcribes a conversation between a CIA agent and a Sandoz official who mentions the "secret of Pont-Saint-Esprit" and explains that it was not "at all" caused by mould but by diethylamide, the D in LSD.

While compiling his book, A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments, Mr Albarelli spoke to former colleagues of Mr Olson, two of whom told him that the Pont-Saint-Esprit incident was part of a mind control experiment run by the CIA and US army." ―The Telegraph

Last edited:

michael94

I think Yuri Bezmenov just switched from a KGB agent to a CIA agent. He makes a lot of good points but..

>America is amazing and free ( lol )
>Elections are real and not rigged
>goes on national TV
>nothing about our fraudulent financial system

x-ray peat

Yuri Bezmenov is fascinating. A real ex-KGB agent.

Here is a short, thirteen minute video in which Yuri Bezmenov talks from the perspective of the KGB. Very interesting. Does he ever talk about specifically the 1960's, does anyone know?
He talks about how the KGB was very much involved in bringing Yoga, meditation, buddhism, hinduism etc from India and popularizing them in America, and was actually stationed as a KGB agent in India. The idea was to get people to check out of reality and spend their time searching for personal enlightenment as opposed to political activism. This of course was the same goal the CIA had.

The real secret he doesn't share and that maybe he didn't know was that all the intelligence agencies are working together. I laughed when he complains at the end of the video that the US needs to stop propping up the USSR with grain shipments and economic aid. How is it that he doesnt know that the West funded the Bolshevik revolution, built up the Soviet Union and kept it going with massive aid injections throughout the cold war. We gave them the plans for the bomb as well as most of their military technology. Of course we are doing the same thing with China. The best enemies money can buy. It's not left right or capitalism vs communism, it is top down.

x-ray peat

We are, or at least were, the freest country in the world, just as long as you don't ask too many questions. The truth is we have been a fascist military dictatorship since the 14th Amendment was passed and our citizenship was transferred from the States to Washington DC. The Federal Government's power was no longer limited and the States became mere provinces.

Last edited:

Travis

He talks about how the KGB was very much involved in bringing Yoga, meditation, buddhism, hinduism etc from India and popularizing them in America, and was actually stationed as a KGB agent in India.
Do you know which video that was in?

AJC

I think Yuri Bezmenov just switched from a KGB agent to a CIA agent. He makes a lot of good points but..

>Elections are real and not rigged
>goes on national TV
>nothing about our fraudulent financial system

I don't have the exact references, but I remember coming across this guy (and a few related) a couple years ago. One of the points the people exposing this conspiracy were making is that much of the "Anti-American" propaganda (think "Loose Change" or "Zeitgeist" or the classic "Americans are slaves and capitalism is the enslaver" argument) was originally spread by Russian Intelligence groups starting in the 1920's in order to turn American citizens against their own country and founding principles. I personally think there is a good deal of truth in this, as so much of the American Counterculture is simply centered on bashing America instead of seeking to truly understand history, our place in it, and how we compare to other countries (and possibilities).

Herbie

I'm re listening to the Yuri lectures to find out if he was in India in the 60s.

It sounds like Jordan Peterson (Timothy Leary's Harvard replacement) took Yuri's notes.

Yuri Warns of the left wing marxists and the ending up in the gulag.

I'm suspicious because I've listened to heaps of these left wing marxist warnings. It seems to be a way of scaring people from liberalism to conservatism.

Herbie

Yuri Bezmenov defected in 1970 therefore he was involved in the hippie movement in the 60s

Travis

Nice video. I wonder if Alan Watts was used, or recruited, for such a purpose? He speaks about meditation quite a bit.

And he did end-up an alcoholic! (Jan Irvin might take this and run-with-it—use it as "indisputable proof" that he worked for the CIA.)

―Even in you were to prove without a doubt that the founders of Esalen were directed by the CIA and that Timothy Leary was an undercover agent, it's hard to deny that Terrence McKenna was very interested in what he talked about—almost pathologically. If the CIA had actually maintained serious interest in promoting psychedelics up until the 90s, it's probably just as likely that Terrence was a "useful idiot" and had no idea who was promoting him behind the scenes. I think it would be hard to maintain the sincerity that McKenna and Alan Watts display at times knowing what their CIA-defined sociological function is. I had always took Terrence as someone who picked-up the remnants of the psychedelic drug culture and found a way to make a living within that framework. I suppose the only way to find out is to smoke DMT and see if "machine elves from hyperspace" manifest themselves.

―If anyone wants to take the McKenna disinfo idea further, they might want to examine The Timewave. This purportedly came out of McKenna's imagination when he noticed mathematical patterns in the I Ching, the Chinese Book of Changes. Besides being the foundation for his "Novelty Theory", it doubled as a doomsday device and predicted the end-of-the-world in the year 2012. There could be sociological implications for promoting doomsday scenarios, but he didn't seem to take it too seriously and was known to openly ridicule it. It always struck me as odd; the peaks on his Timewave never seemed to line-up much and seemed to correspond to more-or-less subjective events. I would imagine that you could find an important historical event to match nearly any random peak. He had always remarked upon his hard-headedness in lectures, but you'll often see hints of woo in him.

Last edited:

Herbie

Even John C Lilly who i've mentioned spent time at Esalen.

The Guru that Yuri was with in India was he one who The Beetles went to.

x-ray peat

I don't have the exact references, but I remember coming across this guy (and a few related) a couple years ago. One of the points the people exposing this conspiracy were making is that much of the "Anti-American" propaganda (think "Loose Change" or "Zeitgeist" or the classic "Americans are slaves and capitalism is the enslaver" argument) was originally spread by Russian Intelligence groups starting in the 1920's in order to turn American citizens against their own country and founding principles. I personally think there is a good deal of truth in this, as so much of the American Counterculture is simply centered on bashing America instead of seeking to truly understand history, our place in it, and how we compare to other countries (and possibilities).
I would agree with much of this. Even when these "anti-American propaganda" films are 90%-100% truth.

x-ray peat

Nice video. I wonder if Alan Watts was used, or recruited, for such a purpose? He speaks about meditation quite a bit.

And he did end-up an alcoholic! (Jan Irvin might take this and run-with-it—use it as "indisputable proof" that he worked for the CIA.)

―Even in you were to prove without a doubt that the founders of Esalen were directed by the CIA and that Timothy Leary was an undercover agent, it's hard to deny that Terrence McKenna was very interested in what he talked about—almost pathologically. If the CIA had actually maintained serious interest in promoting psychedelics up until the 90s, it's probably just as likely that Terrence was a "useful idiot" and had no idea who was promoting him behind the scenes. I think it would be hard to maintain the sincerity that McKenna and Alan Watts display at times knowing what their CIA-defined sociological function is. I had always took Terrence as someone who picked-up the remnants of the psychedelic drug culture and found a way to make a living within that framework. I suppose the only way to find out is to smoke DMT and see if "machine elves from hyperspace" manifest themselves.

―If anyone wants to take the McKenna disinfo idea further, they might want to examine The Timewave. This purportedly came out of McKenna's imagination when he noticed mathematical patterns in the I Ching, the Chinese Book of Changes. Besides being the foundation for his "Novelty Theory", it doubled as a doomsday device and predicted the end-of-the-world in the year 2012. There could be sociological implications for promoting doomsday scenarios, but he didn't seem to take it too seriously and was known to openly ridicule it. It always struck me as odd; the peaks on his Timewave never seemed to line-up much and seemed to correspond to more-or-less subjective events. I would imagine that you could find an important historical event to match nearly any random peak. He had always remarked upon his hard-headedness in lectures, but you'll often see hints of woo in him.
I think the preferred method of all intelligence agencies is to use as many useful idiots as possible. The benefit is that you dont have to pay them and as you say they are very believable since they really believe the crap they are pushing.

Herbie

Yuri and Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (inventor of transcendental meditation)

bezmenov_img_36.jpg

Regina

Tsarion makes weak assertions and associations and then moves forward as if that were fact, repeating and stacking the process to build a pyramid of cards, very similar to people like David Icke, though Tsarion is more verbally adept and speaks at a faster pace. In his visual presentations he also uses imagery while reading text to make associations that really can't be argued, again stacking them in to his finished pile. I watched all of his presentations up to about 7 years ago and had some personal knowledge of a small subset of topics he discussed (Irish Mythology), which were extremely misrepresented.
If you stop the tape and write down what he's saying after every statement, along with any presented images, I think what's going on becomes clear pretty quickly. There was some christian guy on youtube that had some good logical criticisms of Tsarion.
Hey Sucrates :eek:)
My poor Tsar is looking like death warmed over here.
Maybe I'll try to reach out and point him to Peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals