Microdosing Psychedelics

Waynish

Which of haiduts supplements do you believe to be better? Be interested to hear your experiences with them. My understanding is that his lisuride is a non psychoactive version of lsd and is best used in small doses infrequently which id have thought would work similarly to lsd microdosing.
Better than microdosing, not better than a proper dose. Taking lisuride isn't like microdosing LSD. Microdosing LSD gives you subtle effects and you'll realize what they are when you take a proper dose (120micrograms+) and get larger versions of those effects. Lisuride you can take that dosage and the effects are cleaner - without the discomfort. I found lisuride to be the most powerful, but it is not anywhere near as powerful as LSD. Might as well take something more designed for this. Or take a proper dose of LSD once a year. It is clear that no one understands how these refined ergots are working.

Waynish

No, completely disagree with your statement .
Have you ever had a full dose? It is customary to say why you disagree when you disagree otherwise it doesn't really help communication or reader's search for truth.

conrad0602

Have you ever had a full dose? It is customary to say why you disagree when you disagree otherwise it doesn't really help communication or reader's search for truth.
I think he is disagreeing with you're comment that taking microdoses will result in more downsides and less upsides than a large dose. In a lot of cases a better ratio of positive effects to side effects can be achieved with microdosing. I think they both have their place and it will depend on the individual.

Waynish

I think he is disagreeing with you're comment that taking microdoses will result in more downsides and less upsides than a large dose. In a lot of cases a better ratio of positive effects to side effects can be achieved with microdosing. I think they both have their place and it will depend on the individual.
I wasn't comparing microdosing to not microdosing. I was comparing microdosing psychedelics to regular dosing of the non-psychedelic drugs like lisuride.

Mauritio

I wasn't comparing microdosing to not microdosing. I was comparing microdosing psychedelics to regular dosing of the non-psychedelic drugs like lisuride.
Well it sure sounded like you were recommending a full dose over a microdose.

From a metabolic perspective it's clear that microdoses are preferable.
They have been shown to lower serotonin, while full doses have been shown to increase stress hormones.

Jib

I love mushrooms and wish they were freely available. My preferred dose is 0.5 grams to 1 gram. The only thing is you never know what you're going to get, and I've had weak body highs from 1 gram doses and some visual distortions and distinctly altered headspaces from half gram doses.

But overall extremely, extremely positive. For me it brings back old memories and feelings I thought were gone forever. And puts me in a much more creative headspace. They've always had a potent healing effect for me.

And that's just low doses. I've never taken a full dose or had anything beyond mild visual distortions and an altered head space. No ego death but even at low doses you can start to understand what people mean by that. Nothing feels real at all but you have an objective clarity at the same time about life.

Psych meds permanently ruined my life (look up PSSD). Mushrooms are the real healers. And the original ones. Never tried LSD but I know many people have great experiences with that as well.

Waynish

Well it sure sounded like you were recommending a full dose over a microdose.

From a metabolic perspective it's clear that microdoses are preferable.
They have been shown to lower serotonin, while full doses have been shown to increase stress hormones.
But I trust experience over measurements of supposed molecules we will never be able to see directly. And how do we know the serotonin increase is not due to expelling? I think reducing one's health to a single molecule is as reductionistic as anything else in modern biology.

Phaedrus

Has anyone here tried microdosing psychedelics? Ray has talked about LSD being an approximate serotonin antagonist. I have found psychedelics are the only reliable way to eliminate my depression and anhedonia. When I get more product I will post a log documenting my microdosing experiments. I will take small amounts every few days with my morning coffee.

Here is one of my trip reports on ~75ug AL-LAD. This isn't exactly a microdose but it is a low sub-visual dose.

7:40 quarter tab oral ~40mg

8:15 +quarter tab oral ~40mg

8:15 increased libido

2am starting to wear off

Lasted around 6-7 hours

Easily the best mood I have ever had during a trip. Felt amazing and happy. Very warm. euphoric body load.
No visuals. Reading and music were great experiences. Was fine around people. Laughed a lot more easily. Erased anhedonia. Felt like I had a "glow" and looked more attractive. Afterglow. Didn't impair me in any way. Food tasted great. Completely eradicated depression. Very motivated. One of the best experiences of my life.

1. Licked the bag of 4-ACO-DMT and probaly got about 1mg
- feel calm/happy
- clear vision
- greater attention to color/detail

2. Finished off what was left in the bag... probaly 2-3 mg. Good amount for microdosing.
- Noticeable come-up around 30 minutes: mild euphoria, feelings of happiness/well-being, increased motivation
- Seemed to synergize well with a cup of coffee

If anyone here micro-doses I would love to hear your experiences.
Tried both standard doses as well as microdoses of psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA. When you get LSD on the street it’s kind of a crapshoot exactly how many mcg per tab (paper or gel) but either an 1/8 or up to 1/4 of a standard dose has always me a very pleasant feeling for up to 6 hours. That might not be considered a micro dose technically, but it’s still small enough that you feel 100% in control, no anxiety or paranoia, and no problem interacting with other people normally. The mind feels stimulated but you feel calm (bordering on sleepy at times but you’d have difficulty actually falling asleep). Obviously there’s a level of introspection but also joy - sometimes I’ve felt so happy my heart feels this buzzing warmth that’s like a feeling of being in love with life. So you definitely feel it, but It’s a great way to also bond with people. A friend and I each took one of those smaller doses one time and stayed up till 4am talking and laughing. It can me magical. With MDMA, even at the smaller doses you feel a lot of energy but also a great feeling. It does interrupt sleep however, so I recommend only taking it before 5pm if you want to sleep before midnight.

Cloudhands

Yeah, I've done it with the classic stuff. Expensive as hell. Did it help me memorize Chinese like superman? Partially. Did it really help me long-term? Not really. 20 ug in the morning.

Your psychological state is a reflection of your physiological state. They're interlinked, and changing one will change the other, but to take psychoactives is to dull your connection to your body, but not necessarily erase it.

I'd rather go from the ground up, but keep doing what you're passionate about.
i was taking 50 mcg LSD every other day when i was learning japanese years ago, and it worked really well. Regular brain learns a foreign word by translating it thru English, but with L i would literally just absorb meaning like a sponge, almost felt psychic, sometimes id even start speaking in japanese. Sadly i only took 1 semester as other priorities came up, but its insanely helpful for learning.

Cloudhands

Tried both standard doses as well as microdoses of psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA. When you get LSD on the street it’s kind of a crapshoot exactly how many mcg per tab (paper or gel) but either an 1/8 or up to 1/4 of a standard dose has always me a very pleasant feeling for up to 6 hours. That might not be considered a micro dose technically, but it’s still small enough that you feel 100% in control, no anxiety or paranoia, and no problem interacting with other people normally. The mind feels stimulated but you feel calm (bordering on sleepy at times but you’d have difficulty actually falling asleep). Obviously there’s a level of introspection but also joy - sometimes I’ve felt so happy my heart feels this buzzing warmth that’s like a feeling of being in love with life. So you definitely feel it, but It’s a great way to also bond with people. A friend and I each took one of those smaller doses one time and stayed up till 4am talking and laughing. It can me magical. With MDMA, even at the smaller doses you feel a lot of energy but also a great feeling. It does interrupt sleep however, so I recommend only taking it before 5pm if you want to sleep before midnight.
colloquially known as "candy flipping" taking LSD and MDMA together is an amazing experience as well. Same with MDMA and Ketamine, such an amazing experience. Especially combining them at low dosages, so as to just season reality, rather than overwhelm it :D

conrad0602

it does look genuine. lots of people buy it online illegally.

My problem would be it might be a variant of LSD, such as ALD-52 or 1p-lsd and the customer would not know the difference
Yeah that's pretty likely. The ketamine (if it is ketamine) is $100 per gram. Ridiculous price. DN is a better option than this site. More realistic prices and the products/vendors are reviewed so you have an idea of the quality of the product and service.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals