As a Woman, I just can’t relate to other women anymore

Waynish

You haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about.
You said, "Maybe that’s what we need. A movement of women who have the moral fortitude to stand up to these screaming, demanding mee mees, by just being decent, wholesome, healthy individuals, and rejecting their hysterical demands."

How are you going to do that?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
You said, "Maybe that’s what we need. A movement of women who have the moral fortitude to stand up to these screaming, demanding mee mees, by just being decent, wholesome, healthy individuals, and rejecting their hysterical demands."

How are you going to do that?

Answer: Like I said, “by just being decent, wholesome, healthy individuals” and rejecting the insane, corrupted mindset that permeates our culture today.
In other words, choose not be like them, set boundaries, have respect for yourself, live intentionally healthy lives and realise you are a valuable human being who does not have to live by the dictates of others, nor contribute to society’s demise.

Choice is everything.

Edit: Oh, and educate others that they too have freewill to choose not to be like them.

Last edited:
OP
FocusedOnHealth
Answer: Like I said, “by just being decent, wholesome, healthy individuals” and rejecting the insane, corrupted mindset that permeates our culture today.
In other words, choose not be like them, set boundaries, have respect for yourself, live intentionally healthy lives and realise you are a valuable human being who does not have to live by the dictates of others, nor contribute to society’s demise.

Choice is everything.

Edit: Oh, and educate others that they too have freewill to choose not to be like them.

We don’t have to behave like deluded degenerates just because society tells us we’re supposed to demand our rights, act violent, scream like maniacs etc. Choice is everything.

If you make a mistake or have really blown it, examine your heart and evaluate why you do the things you do, and learn from your behavior. Cultivate your spiritual side instead of indulging in temporary feel good “fixes” that only prolong your problems and your agony.

Realise there is your Creator who created you, created you in love, and is ready to help you when you’ve fallen by the wayside. If you are willing. Jesus the Christ, who is the image of the invisible God, talked all about this thru His recorded messages- recorded by His eyewitnesses in the much maligned collection of books called the Holy Bible.

Waynish

Choice is everything.

A movement implies the opposite with respect to what "movements" have been for the last century... But ya, sounds good. So first step is finding a man.

JamesGatz

F254E9D8-C751-4A42-97C1-C0D883164EBA.jpeg

Hmmm. Interesting viewpoint but a massive generalization. I may be lucky to be surrounded by really great women ...or I might just filter who is in my inner circle ( men as well ) more than others but the people who I hang with are natural , smart, loving and really nothing like what might be seen in media etc. I truly believe that the energy that you have personally attracts the energy of the people around you - so maybe changing your perspective and having tolerance for others ... well that might actually help you not be so frustrated with an entire GENDER.

Waynish

Hmmm. Interesting viewpoint but a massive generalization. I may be lucky to be surrounded by really great women ...or I might just filter who is in my inner circle ( men as well ) more than others but the people who I hang with are natural , smart, loving and really nothing like what might be seen in media etc. I truly believe that the energy that you have personally attracts the energy of the people around you - so maybe changing your perspective and having tolerance for others ... well that might actually help you not be so frustrated with an entire GENDER.
If you're "filtering the men in your inner circle," then you're not the type of woman who just talks with one man. I think you'll find all of the best suitors consider this as "emotional cheating" at a minimum. It just doesn't make sense for a man to risk dedicating himself to a woman who keeps "male friends."

LadyRae

I feel very unsettled in this modern "feminist" era. What exactly is valued anymore? Old fashioned ideas of home, food preparation, child rearing/care- not so much. Everything must have a monetary valuation- I feel pressured to do EVERYTHING now.

But I can't, I just don't have enough resources to care for my home, children, and then work 40 hours a week too. And I feel resentment about this.

Right now I don't work "outside the home". I have 4 kids, chickens, dogs and cats. I cook a lot, juggle kids' needs, clean...I mean it's a million little things a day too... But I feel the pressure from in-laws and even my husband sometimes, that it's not good enough because I'm not making $$$$😑...

It doesn't seem like progress...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I feel very unsettled in this modern "feminist" era. What exactly is valued anymore? Old fashioned ideas of home, food preparation, child rearing/care- not so much. Everything must have a monetary valuation- I feel pressured to do EVERYTHING now.

But I can't, I just don't have enough resources to care for my home, children, and then work 40 hours a week too. And I feel resentment about this.

Right now I don't work "outside the home". I have 4 kids, chickens, dogs and cats. I cook a lot, juggle kids' needs, clean...I mean it's a million little things a day too... But I feel the pressure from in-laws and even my husband sometimes, that it's not good enough because I'm not making $$$$😑...

Check out Mountain Housewifes twitter feed and her friends/circle and that might put you at ease. :) https://twitter.com/mtnhousewife

What you are doing is noble and of the Highest Order.

OP
FocusedOnHealth

I hear ya!

OP
FocusedOnHealth

I can’t seem to edit my posts for some reason…anyway,

Millions of little things that seem inconsequencial at times, but add up to being very important for the flow of the dosmestic front.

LadyRae

I can’t seem to edit my posts for some reason…anyway,

Millions of little things that seem inconsequencial at times, but add up to being very important for the flow of the dosmestic front.
Absolutely. I'm relieved you understand! Very provacative thread, btw. I'm enjoying it 👍

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Absolutely. I'm relieved you understand! Very provacative thread, btw. I'm enjoying it 👍
I know what you mean, and we don’t get paid for it 😉Right now I’m doubling as mom, home nurse, landscaper, accountant, animal attendant, chef+ lots of other things, because my poor hubby reinjured his previously injured back. I’m sure it’s the same type of thing for you.

But I am getting a full education in subtle nuances of football strategy 😅

I so feel this. Men would be lost without all the care we give to everything...EVERYTHING. I mean, when was the last time your man could even find his shoes without you.... we are so underrated

L_C

Only a woman can define herself. Man can't define a woman. The same way as a woman can't define a man. Only a man can define himself.

The problem is that we let a man to define a woman for past many thousands years (we want a woman to be in the kitchen, then we want a woman to have a career, then she should be fat, then skinny, big lips, big titts and big butt, then no big titts or big butt).

I feel like we women have lost touch with the feminine side of ourselves long ago. I feel we dont really know anymore what it means to be a woman. Does child bearing defines a woman...maybe but then we have clitoris which is made purely for pleasure.

Anyway, I am sure you got my point. I feel your frustration. I am basically walking my own path without a society dictating what I should be doing as a woman and trying to figure it out on my own.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I so feel this. Men would be lost without all the care we give to everything...EVERYTHING. I mean, when was the last time your man could even find his shoes without you.... we are so underrated
Lol. And we’re very good at multitasking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals