The real reasons make-up makes a woman/man attractive - regardless of quality

InChristAlone

1 - Haha that's funny - did you hear me say that in my post ? Clearly these estradiol-type women are striking conversations with me otherwise I would not be speaking to them.

2 - Did I say all women were high estradiol ? Where did I say that anywhere in the thread ? Did you even read the thread ?

3 - I say they are awkward because a high estradiol woman is awkward in conversation - they present themselves in a beta/subservient position - they are a lot more agreeable and are always smiling a lot more looking for me to grant them approval - for a low-estradiol women I do not experience such things - our conversations tend to be more serious and flow through more
So you are not a strongly masculine man if you prefer a higher androgen woman. It is starting to become uncommon to meet the very feminine women because most women today are over developing their masculine traits to become strong and independent and not need a man. That may help your conversation be less focused on emotions but it won't do much for a long term relationship unless she becomes a bit more submissive in the polarity of the relationship. I don't wear much make up and struggle to be more feminine in my relationship which means not trying to lead, not trying to tell my man what he should do or give him advice. And that has led to power struggles that turn him off as he IS a strong leader. A feminine woman is producing enough estrogen to have the feminine qualities that attract a strongly masculine man that will lead and take care of her. If that's a turn off you are not a strong leader and don't wish to serve women.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

from my experience your hormonal profil make you sensitive to differents characteristics,and depending of my hormonal profil from one day to another i perceive a girl absolutly disgusting despit day before i perceived her as hot,
1000% agreed - before peating when I was scrawny and high-serotonin I was attracted to skinny, high-serotonin women and disgusted with beefy, thicc, chill, low-serotonin women.

Now that my androgens are a lot higher I like beefy and chill women a lot - am very attracted to them and am not attracted by scrawny and/or low-serotonin women

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

So you are not a strongly masculine man if you prefer a higher androgen woman. It is starting to become uncommon to meet the very feminine women because most women today are over developing their masculine traits to become strong and independent and not need a man. That may help your conversation be less focused on emotions but it won't do much for a long term relationship unless she becomes a bit more submissive in the polarity of the relationship. I don't wear much make up and struggle to be more feminine in my relationship which means not trying to lead, not trying to tell my man what he should do or give him advice. And that has led to power struggles that turn him off as he IS a strong leader. A feminine woman is producing enough estrogen to have the feminine qualities that attract a strongly masculine man that will lead and take care of her. If that's a turn off you are not a strong leader and don't wish to serve women.
I respectfully disagree - I do see your point but I do respectfully disagree

I only find high-serotonin and skinny women attractive when my serotonin was high and I was skinny as well - when my estradiol/cortisol was high - before peating. I do not think opposite androgenic traits/personalities seem to attract (it seems like you're suggesting this from your post but if you are not suggesting this then please feel free to counter) - I think similar personalities/androgen traits attract - I am a lot more attracted to a women with my same attitude and androgen level

A women with high estradiol/high serotonin level may have a high hormonal level but not necessarily a high androgen level - I find these types of women - androgenic types to be chill and have thicker body types - when my serotonin and androgens are lowered - my personality and body resembles this

Razvan

I
from my experience your hormonal profil make you sensitive to differents characteristics,and depending of my hormonal profil from one day to another i perceive a girl absolutly disgusting despit day before i perceived her as hot,i assume its the same for womens,so the attractive characteristics you have will determin wich womens sensitive to these characteristics you will attract depending on their hormonal profil,when i ate a lot of oranges and felt childish,i was sensitive to very feminine well developed face,i had heart and gut feelings just seeing these womens,and i had repulsive sensations seeing womens with not well developed face,i had no sensitivity to big boobs and buts.the less energy i have,even when i still feel energetic,when i start to feel manly,iam way less sensitive to well developed face,and i start to be sensitive to boobs,butt,almost no chest feeling,and way more sex feelings.SO you can be attractive to a bunch of womens,but not "high estradiol"womens and the other way arround
I agree with maybe changing personal preferences. But with man is different,it's not like that ,90% percent of women will find you attractive when high DHT,high bone density and also tall big bones build.

pushkin

Yea I wish it was still like this because every woman around where I live has high estradiol ... they like putting on the makeup and perfumes (which i cant breathe around) - my conversations with high estradiol women are really awkward i hate it - when I meet a women who doesn't have all that stuff she's always a lot more chill and our conversations flow through better ... rarely find women like that anymore unfortunately
3 - I say they are awkward because a high estradiol woman is awkward in conversation - they present themselves in a beta/subservient position - they are a lot more agreeable and are always smiling a lot more looking for me to grant them approval - for a low-estradiol women I do not experience such things - our conversations tend to be more serious and flow through more

@JamesGatz WOAH hold on there .... be very very careful about making sweeping statements like this, 'they present themselves in a beta/subservient position and are always smiling a lot more looking for me to grant them approval' - what ?????? There are plenty of women around who are flamboyant, love makeup, are completely 100% in control of their lives without the approval of any man, are happy and healthy. There are also women around who never wear make-up but need approval (in various areas of their lives) from other men and women, for various reasons, yes, granted it could be diet-related.

Don't reduce this down to a simplistic hypothesis based on which women you feel are 'flirting' with you (or looking at your last post, which women you are attracted to) and how much make-up they have on. You may find that the traditional use of makeup i.e. to attract men, may furnish your argument here but women (and men) do not use makeup solely for that reason any more.

Razvan

Women are much more emotional driven,they can't control themselves. I see daily women that look at me and they when I see them look away,but afterwards they just can't control themselves and look again and again and get shy and smile. Even with boyfriend near them :))

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz WOAH hold on there .... be very very careful about making sweeping statements like this, 'they present themselves in a beta/subservient position and are always smiling a lot more looking for me to grant them approval' - what ?????? There are plenty of women around who are flamboyant, love makeup, are completely 100% in control of their lives without the approval of any man, are happy and healthy. There are also women around who never wear make-up but need approval (in various areas of their lives) from other men and women, for various reasons, yes, granted it could be diet-related.
Hahaha - these are based on my observations Lulu - I am not presenting my views as fact but I think it's good to have a discussion and debate on these things - this is the reason I bring these topics to the forum.

I did not mean for this thread to be an attack on women that wear make-up in any way shape or form, I think a debate on this subject and my observations on it increasing estradiol is good to have on this forum

TheCalciumCad

On a hormonal level its likely just another endocrine disruptor in the environment like most grooming products. Over time excess estrogen masculinises women by opposing progesterone. The intention of make-up is likely to mimic the aesthetics of youth and fertility by masking any underlying health conditions as bright, vibrant, clear skin is a sign of fertility while looking pale with sparse eyebrows and dark under eye bags are not. So the less radiant the woman the more makeup she needs.

pushkin

Hahaha - these are based on my observations Lulu - I am not presenting my views as fact but I think it's good to have a discussion and debate on these things - this is the reason I bring these topics to the forum.

I did not mean for this thread to be an attack on women that wear make-up in any way shape or form, I think a debate on this subject and my observations on it increasing estradiol is good to have on this forum
I totally understand, no worries, I know that you don't want to attack any woman on here, it's a very interesting topic.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

On a hormonal level its likely just another endocrine disruptor in the environment like most grooming products. Over time excess estrogen masculinises women by opposing progesterone. The intention of make-up is likely to mimic the aesthetics of youth and fertility by masking any underlying health conditions as bright, vibrant, clear skin is a sign of fertility while looking pale with sparse eyebrows and dark under eye bags are not. So the less radiant the woman the more makeup she needs.
Ahh this is a good point - I forget that rubbing things on the skin disrupts the endocrine system - this is a very good point actually - I am glad this was brought up

miquelangeles

I
I agree with maybe changing personal preferences. But with man is different,it's not like that ,90% percent of women will find you attractive when high DHT,high bone density and also tall big bones build.
90% of women may find you attractive when high DHT, but not 100% of the time.
Women's preferences for men change depending on their menstrual phase.
Also, women have different preferences for men when on vs off birth control pill.

InChristAlone

I respectfully disagree - I do see your point but I do respectfully disagree

I only find high-serotonin and skinny women attractive when my serotonin was high and I was skinny as well - when my estradiol/cortisol was high - before peating. I do not think opposite androgenic traits/personalities seem to attract (it seems like you're suggesting this from your post but if you are not suggesting this then please feel free to counter) - I think similar personalities/androgen traits attract - I am a lot more attracted to a women with my same attitude and androgen level

A women with high estradiol/high serotonin level may have a high hormonal level but not necessarily a high androgen level - I find these types of women - androgenic types to be chill and have thicker body types - when my serotonin and androgens are lowered - my personality and body resembles this
So you don't agree with polarity in relationships either? Have you ever been in a long term relationship? I guess I need to stop commenting on posts with clearly very young men who are mostly just concerned with superficial attraction instead of taking care of a woman in a long term marriage. I don't agree with the comment about higher androgens causing thick women.
StorySaver.Org-adinariversofficial_128242178_126885765865523_2597770325946096288_n.jpg

Nomane Euger

I
you can have high DHT at a certain point,but low bone density ,you can have some manly characteristics and not the others

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

So you don't agree with polarity in relationships either? Have you ever been in a long term relationship? I guess I need to stop commenting on posts with clearly very young men who are mostly just concerned with superficial attraction instead of taking care of a woman in a long term marriage. I don't agree with the comment about higher androgens causing thick women.
View attachment 28794
I am not that young miss.... I am a big boy believe it or not - I have been in a long-term relationship but I don't believe in polar opposites - I think that's why people say marriage should be like your best friend or something - your best friends when growing up were all people LIKE you not your polar opposites - but ok you can disagree miss those are just my observations

Nomane Euger

Yeah I know. I said by having all that characteristics.
yea if you have of all those well developed skull,deep voice,strong posture,confidence and some facial hair all womens can find you attractive,you won’t necessary be the one that feat the most what she is sensitive to

Last edited:

TheCalciumCad

View attachment 28794
The young men on this forum haven't read David Deida and it shows.

InChristAlone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals