Psychic effect of playing along

jnklheimer

There’s a butcher shop I have gone to for awhile and now they have me wait at the door for my food since I don’t wear a mask. I’m thinking of telling them I will just go straight to the farmer now. I’m not sure I like being treated differently. I also notice it’s the women or women appearing (one time it was a mtf transvestite employee) that enforce the rule. I never had a problem with any of the males.

What do you think? I decided not to compromise on the mask thing, because I just don’t even want to take the first step. I know people in Asian countries wear them during cold season before this stuff happened but it’s not for me. I just don’t want to do it. I stood outside for my food today because I wanted the food and I felt slightly annoyed for a moment thinking about how they were serving the masked people inside. It felt stupid.

hei

Just stop shopping there and go to some other shop where you are welcome (if there is one), not just your money. Making you wait outside is intended to make you feel daft and the employees probably have a little laugh watching people wait outside like fools. I don't think you owe them an explanation for not wanting to be treated shabbily.

mariantos

There’s a butcher shop I have gone to for awhile and now they have me wait at the door for my food since I don’t wear a mask. I’m thinking of telling them I will just go straight to the farmer now. I’m not sure I like being treated differently. I also notice it’s the women or women appearing (one time it was a mtf transvestite employee) that enforce the rule. I never had a problem with any of the males.

What do you think? I decided not to compromise on the mask thing, because I just don’t even want to take the first step. I know people in Asian countries wear them during cold season before this stuff happened but it’s not for me. I just don’t want to do it. I stood outside for my food today because I wanted the food and I felt slightly annoyed for a moment thinking about how they were serving the masked people inside. It felt stupid.

Of course, this is the world of transsexuals we live in! May the Lord have mercy on their souls! Change the source from which you supply yourself with the necessary ones and good luck!

Explorer

Are women more likely to enforce the official rules/expectations precisely literally? I always noticed in my life in all areas of life that men were more likely to look at things from a situational perspective whereas women would look at such things more officially/literally/"autistically" as in always following everything in a protocol-like way rather than adjusting to the realistic nature of the specific situation

animalcule

Are women more likely to enforce the official rules/expectations precisely literally? I always noticed in my life in all areas of life that men were more likely to look at things from a situational perspective whereas women would look at such things more officially/literally/"autistically" as in always following everything in a protocol-like way rather than adjusting to the realistic nature of the specific situation
I’ve actually had both men and women try to enforce masking on me. Both a large male security guard and a young female store clerk pushed a mask on me. I declined and left. I’ve had store clerks of both sexes tell me policy about masks or ask “do you need one?”

Masks are debasing, especially at this point when we know cloth masks do nothing to help and surgical masks are only marginally better. A store will allow someone with a threadbare bandanna strapped to his face to shop freely, but not a maskless person, despite the fact that they will spread whatever they have at the same rate. It’s pure theater.

sometimes I wear one just bc it’s less stressful not to be confronted. But I’ve decided to no longer shop at Whole Foods after they posted a security guard at the entrance to enforce masking. He came up to me and gave me a polyester Whole Foods labeled mask to wear. He might as well have said “you must play make believe with me or I can’t let you shop here!”

OP
J

jnklheimer

It's not that deep just wear a mask, they're trying to lower the spread
I just don't want to. There are a hundred things others could do for me that would make my life safer/better/more convenient, and they would scoff at doing so. I don't want to put something on my face.

OP
J

jnklheimer

My experience has been the worst treatment and the most caustic type of at the hands of women who have some perceived authority. Men do it too but the experiences with women are sometimes worse.

AncestralJoy

My experience has been the worst treatment and the most caustic type of at the hands of women who have some perceived authority. Men do it too but the experiences with women are sometimes worse.
As a woman I much prefer dealing with men as they're often a lot more respectful.
FWIW my husband got arrested at a bloody organic shop because he wouldn't wear a mask. the lady at the shop called the cops and both cops being women as well made a big fuss of it until eventually a third male cop arrived on the scene and they let him go with $300 fine and a 2yr trespass to not go to that shop (no huge loss there!).
I think its sold as 'for safety sake' and a lot of women unfortunately have that mother hen tendency of preventing any harm whereas men are maybe less worried about a'a little brush with danger'
thinking of most of my friends overprotective mothers growing and my own mother who encouraged us to stretch our wings i think this brain washing has been specifically targeted to that brain tendency otherwise theres no way logically it would have been as effective because there really isn't any logic for it to rest on..

since the cops episode I've been a bit traumatised and even more stubborn not wanting to play into their stupid games. I have had success going into a few places to pick up orders showing them a mask exemption (that anyone can apply for and get here) but I haven't actually been into a supermarket to pick things off the shelves for over a month.

Im pretty angry that so many people are so sucked into the logic-less narrative that I've even had another customer ask me where my mask was.

Imagine having asthma or trauma from something that actually really did prevent someone from wearing a mask and how they'd have to feel being treated like they've got bloody leprosy. I have respect for you wanting to stand your ground and until the last two months when mask mandates arrived in New Zealand I hadn't really realised the courage that it might take for some people not to bow down.

I have thought of putting a mask on so I can 'get on with things' without increasing my stressful experience load exponentially but I haven't actually gone out and done that except pathetically draping my scarf somewhat over my nose to go into a gas station to use the toilet. lol.

Not too sure of my point here but I very much see your point about the woman aspect, and I now know what it feels like to actually be that person and it sucks and really appreciate anyone not bowing down because peeps like that are getting rarer by the minute! ?

animalcule

As a woman I much prefer dealing with men as they're often a lot more respectful.
FWIW my husband got arrested at a bloody organic shop because he wouldn't wear a mask. the lady at the shop called the cops and both cops being women as well made a big fuss of it until eventually a third male cop arrived on the scene and they let him go with $300 fine and a 2yr trespass to not go to that shop (no huge loss there!).
I think its sold as 'for safety sake' and a lot of women unfortunately have that mother hen tendency of preventing any harm whereas men are maybe less worried about a'a little brush with danger'
thinking of most of my friends overprotective mothers growing and my own mother who encouraged us to stretch our wings i think this brain washing has been specifically targeted to that brain tendency otherwise theres no way logically it would have been as effective because there really isn't any logic for it to rest on..

since the cops episode I've been a bit traumatised and even more stubborn not wanting to play into their stupid games. I have had success going into a few places to pick up orders showing them a mask exemption (that anyone can apply for and get here) but I haven't actually been into a supermarket to pick things off the shelves for over a month.

Im pretty angry that so many people are so sucked into the logic-less narrative that I've even had another customer ask me where my mask was.

Imagine having asthma or trauma from something that actually really did prevent someone from wearing a mask and how they'd have to feel being treated like they've got bloody leprosy. I have respect for you wanting to stand your ground and until the last two months when mask mandates arrived in New Zealand I hadn't really realised the courage that it might take for some people not to bow down.

I have thought of putting a mask on so I can 'get on with things' without increasing my stressful experience load exponentially but I haven't actually gone out and done that except pathetically draping my scarf somewhat over my nose to go into a gas station to use the toilet. lol.

Not too sure of my point here but I very much see your point about the woman aspect, and I now know what it feels like to actually be that person and it sucks and really appreciate anyone not bowing down because peeps like that are getting rarer by the minute! ?
A $300 fine???? That is insane. I haven’t heard of anyone where I am (in the US) being fined.

I am a woman and I prefer dealing with men as well. However, any male who approaches me to enforce the mask mandates, I can’t help but view them as pathetic specimens, men with no convictions, who will dance like this and abuse their smidgen of authority for minimum wage. The women? Well, maybe my expectations of them in this regard are much lower. Some are more easily intimidated into backing off though - and no I don’t mean I’m threatening them, a stony face will scare some of the younger ones away.

Of course, I can understand how, if you’re living in the delusion that says masking saves lives and people who don’t wear them are anti science sociopaths spreading death and disease… you might believe you have the moral high ground. That might embolden you to enforce the mandates and even feel good about yourself. I don’t want to dislike these people, I’m capable of empathizing with them. But the more time passes the less I think this empathizing with them is a good thing. They show zero empathy for the people they’re harassing.

AncestralJoy

A $300 fine???? That is insane. I haven’t heard of anyone where I am (in the US) being fined.

I am a woman and I prefer dealing with men as well. However, any male who approaches me to enforce the mask mandates, I can’t help but view them as pathetic specimens, men with no convictions, who will dance like this and abuse their smidgen of authority for minimum wage. The women? Well, maybe my expectations of them in this regard are much lower. Some are more easily intimidated into backing off though - and no I don’t mean I’m threatening them, a stony face will scare some of the younger ones away.

Of course, I can understand how, if you’re living in the delusion that says masking saves lives and people who don’t wear them are anti science sociopaths spreading death and disease… you might believe you have the moral high ground. That might embolden you to enforce the mandates and even feel good about yourself. I don’t want to dislike these people, I’m capable of empathizing with them. But the more time passes the less I think this empathizing with them is a good thing. They show zero empathy for the people they’re harassing.
Yes I can empathise with that mindset to the point of actually feeling guilty for frightening them with my brash lack of regard for contamination risks etc but you’re right there is no reaching the other way for them to look into why we they live in a clown world.
we tried to go to an event where there were mainly elderly people and were asked if we would mind wearing masks, “it would be kinder if you did” I couldn’t bring myself to go as I can’t comfortably enjoy myself while being surrounded by people in the vulnerable category eyeing me thinking I’m being a selfish ignorant person harming then by my actions. Essentially trying to “kill grandma”

I agree totally about the dweebish men who try enforce this. Their only sense of power probably, very sad and disappointing when we need all the “protective figures“ to use their strength to be fighting this dangerous nonsense.

I think they knew there would be push backs against the clamp down hence there have been hundreds of people around the country fined or arrested and help for the crime of breaking fresh air (albeit some very much stoking the fires and starting the fight so to speak)
They’re trying to make an example of those who are not complying so as to frighten any on the fence into nice obedience.

my mom sent me this interesting snippet from a hundred odd years ago. Nothing new under the sun though they’re giving out a lot less useful health a device this time around

96EF2D8F-3717-484F-A625-A129D11CAF53.jpeg

Makrosky

Well, everytime you feel stupid just think about us. You are not alone into this. What really sucks is the amount of energy it takes to fight back. As if their psyops do not take enough.

Makrosky

This is a "tour de force". They are trying to break peoples willpower and ego barriers. We have to see how long we can stand this until we also break or they stop.

It is mass-scale waterboarding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals