Thoughts on THIS BOOK? "The Manipulated Man" - Female author bashes women/supports (redpilled?) men AKA battle of the sexes!

Morgan

You’ve become a misanthrope, anti-life, just as I mentioned. There’s really nothing to say to your types, as there’s just simply a completely different set of values we hold that can’t be shaken with logic.

I don’t agree with it emotionally but I can’t really deny it either. The only thing I’ll say is that evil is often strongly connected to misanthropy, as viewing life as fundamentally wrong, or evil, or pointless, inevitably leads to viewing life as cheap and expendable.

I do wonder why you’re on this forum though, and/or if you agree with Peat, as he’s very pro-life.
I wouldn't say that I am outright misanthropic, even if I do catch myself sometimes sliding in that direction the end result is that I believe people are just at the mercy of deterministic outcomes; it would be akin to hating the victim.

That's the thing though, I certainly don't view life as cheap or expendable, it is the opposite.. Every single life matters so significantly that my only response is indescribable anger towards that which causes harm, to any injustice, to the chaotic dynamics of nature.

Just because I disagree with someone on one thing, albeit a very important thing, doesn't mean I don't highly respect them or agree with them on just about everything else. I believe it is necessary at first to remove the shackles of common suffering before people can even come to understand the situation they are in, so the principles are in alignment.. it is only the conclusion that is different. Stressful environments, estrogenic reproduction without thought, compromised health of the general population leading to the incapability for them to see their own ignorance; these can all be addressed by many of the ideas posited by Peat, and it is clear to me that it is systematically intended.

I wouldn't say that I am outright misanthropic, even if I do catch myself sometimes sliding in that direction the end result is that I believe people are just at the mercy of deterministic outcomes; it would be akin to hating the victim.

That's the thing though, I certainly don't view life as cheap or expendable, it is the opposite.. Every single life matters so significantly that my only response is indescribable anger towards that which causes harm, to any injustice, to the chaotic dynamics of nature.

Just because I disagree with someone on one thing, albeit a very important thing, doesn't mean I don't highly respect them or agree with them on just about everything else. I believe it is necessary at first to remove the shackles of common suffering before people can even come to understand the situation they are in, so the principles are in alignment.. it is only the conclusion that is different. Stressful environments, estrogenic reproduction without thought, compromised health of the general population leading to the incapability for them to see their own ignorance; these can all be addressed by many of the ideas posited by Peat, and it is clear to me that it is systematically intended.

When you are a Godless person it is the worst, as you have no one and nothing but the world to blame. And this includes any sort of God including a simulation hypothesis.

Herbie

He later killed himself too because he found the internal conflict between his Jewish nature and European one to be too at odds and to much to bear.

This ultimately is what drives the Semitic neuroticism and is what drives it’s attacks on European culture. European and Semitic culture are fundamentally at odds with one another in almost every way, and are mostly incompatible. Yet at the same time, most Jews are Europeanized to a significant extent
I read that his suicide was because his book sex and character was rejected by academics at the time he published it but you probably are right, the book to be written by such a young man would have taken some serious extreme state to archive.

Interesting thoughts. It could also give some insight into Kafka.

Ironic that parts of that book were adopted by the Nazi regime and Juleus Evola's book Eros the mystery of love who was a fascist.