Does Blocking Estrogen Cause Spontaneous Expulsion Of Fibroids?/necrotic Tissue Etc

OP
Amazigh

Amazigh

I've had some strange reactions to topical sups in the past, but activated charcoal (reducing endotoxin) seems to have resolved these issues, so they no longer happen for me.

Really. I will experiment with that. My digestion is something I have been working on as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a factor. Thanks.

Lolinaa

A lot of niacinamide (35mg/kg) in a single dose kills off candida. If you have candida in your system it is worth eliminating it. New research shows it actually crosses the blood brain barrier and causing inflammation which eventually leads to Alzheimer’s

Did you try it? How did you feel after such dose of niacinamide? I tend to feel bloated and have gas after eating.
I don't know if its due to my digestion as well I tend to have acne but mostly before my periods.

Buckminster

@Amazigh Any updates on the fibroids expelling? I know someone having this exact issue now, and found this post when trying to get some answers. Shortly after taking 200mg bioidentical prescription progesterone pills for fibroids. They continued the progesterone for 2 cycles and stopped due to concerns. They are now taking antibiotics. The smell of what seems like necrotic/infected tissue is very concerning. I'm struggling to find any information on this issue. I'm wondering if this is a good thing in the long run, a sign that the progesterone is working, and clearing the fibroids. Or if this is grounds for total cessation of therapy. It is a troubling side effect of our beloved progesterone therapy.

oxphoser

@Amazigh Any updates on the fibroids expelling? I know someone having this exact issue now, and found this post when trying to get some answers. Shortly after taking 200mg bioidentical prescription progesterone pills for fibroids. They continued the progesterone for 2 cycles and stopped due to concerns. They are now taking antibiotics. The smell of what seems like necrotic/infected tissue is very concerning. I'm struggling to find any information on this issue. I'm wondering if this is a good thing in the long run, a sign that the progesterone is working, and clearing the fibroids. Or if this is grounds for total cessation of therapy. It is a troubling side effect of our beloved progesterone therapy.
Hello, this is not a Ray Peat solution but proteolytic enzymes such as nattokinase and serrapeptase dissolve fibroids over several months. For example, Maureen Fontaine says this in the following video on Rumble:

View: https://rumble.com/v173q0l-nattokinase-improving-blood-flow-and-preventing-blood-clots.html

If the link breaks, the title of the video on Rumble is:

Nattokinase - Improving Blood Flow & Preventing Blood Clots​

Skip the cheesy intro.

Also, if you go on Amazon and read the reviews for nattokinase, like Doctor’s Best brand for example, there are many testimonies that their fibroids were completely dissolved. Here’s a striking review of nattokinase on Amazon:

Michelle

Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2019

Size: 90 Count (Pack of 1)

I've been using this for over 6 months. I had 4 fibroids, the largest one being 10cm and 3 other being around 4cm. My last ultrasound at the obgyn showed that they had all reduced by 2cm.

I need to add a few cautionary notes though.

1. More is NOT better.

I knew that this product might thin my blood a little but I got so excited when I started seeing results, I forgot and did not take any iron supplements. I paid for this dearly. So be sure to take iron supplements on a full stomach if you're using this for uterine fibroids.

2. Lots of discharge!

When it started to work I noticed increased vaginal discharge and used panty shields. But it increased so much that I had to start using sanitary napkins every day to absorb the dollops of discharge to avoid it soaking through the back of my dress (so embarrassing)! It was so frequent and heavy that I thought it was blood, but every time I checked it was just clear discharge. So prepare for that.

3. Observe your dosage

At 125,000 SPUs these pills are potent! Again, in my excitement I increased from one a day to 2 (in one dosage). Because I thought, if 1 works so well, 2 would work even better! Big mistake! When I took 2 (250,000 SPUs), I experienced pain that could only be described as having open surgery on my fibroids while fully awake! I kid you not. I felt like something was chomping away at the tumors. Not pleasant!

I don't know if it was because the largest one was so big (9.9cm), but for me I neglected to buy the 250,000 SPU strength in one tab because of this. On some days I might take two, preparing for the pain. But most days I only take one, once a day on an empty stomach in the morning. I wait a few hours before I eat. So slow and steady wins the race wit this one. I thought about separating dosages to twice a day, but I found that somehow it works best on an empty stomach.

4. I lost body fat!
I was absolutely surprised by that and actually did not notice that I had lost size until people started pointing it out to me. I was so focused on just getting rid of these damned tumors. I've lost fat on my back and hips, and my stomach has flattened significantly. Nice and unexpected benefit :) Again, this is in conjunction with other things I've been doing, but to be honest, I'm not dieting. In fact, in the beginning I ate pizza and still do from time to time. But always thin crust with no meat.
Lastly, I always tell people that one product WILL NOT dissolve your fibroid tumors. Although this product is effective and will still work to a point on its own, you have to take care of your liver, thyroid, adrenals and manage stress levels. When you do this along with this amazing enzyme, your tumors will melt away.
Thank you so much for this life changing product that helped me avoid surgery!

Bump. I'm really interested in an update on this since I'm currently facing a hysteroscopy for suspected fibroid growing out of my cervix and I'm looking into ways to get rid of it without having to go through hysteroscopy / myomectomy.

Peatress

Bump. I'm really interested in an update on this since I'm currently facing a hysteroscopy for suspected fibroid growing out of my cervix and I'm looking into ways to get rid of it without having to go through hysteroscopy / myomectomy.
I was just about to link this thread on your thread.

I was a bit hesitant to reply because I have such a bias against the NHS I can't really be objective in my reply. I will say be careful and research everything they are going to give you. Personally I would try the vitamin D and progesterone before going back to the hospital.

I was just about to link this thread on your thread.

I was a bit hesitant to reply because I have such a bias against the NHS I can't really be objective in my reply. I will say be careful and research everything they are going to give you. Personally I would try the vitamin D and progesterone before going back to the hospital.
Thank you! Yea I'm also distrustful of the NHS but didn't know what else to do with this thing sticking out "down there" ha. The doc today was lovely but at the end of the day I still don't trust conventional western medicine, but I thought at least I could get the diagnosis. Honestly if you think there's more you wanna share with me please do go ahead even if it's biased. I probably need to hear it.

Peatress

Thank you! Yea I'm also distrustful of the NHS but didn't know what else to do with this thing sticking out "down there" ha. The doc today was lovely but at the end of the day I still don't trust conventional western medicine, but I thought at least I could get the diagnosis. Honestly if you think there's more you wanna share with me please do go ahead even if it's biased. I probably need to hear it.
Dr Peat was asked about fibroids in an interview and he suggested to have a blood test to have thyroid, estrogen and vitamin D checked. Calcium and Vitamin D are anti fibroids, along with thyroid.

It will take a bit of time for those things to work. Everyone I know who has had fibroids treated on the NHS has had them removed - they only offer drugs and surgery.

Dr Peat was asked about fibroids in an interview and he suggested to have a blood test to have thyroid, estrogen and vitamin D checked. Calcium and Vitamin D are anti fibroids, along with thyroid.

It will take a bit of time for those things to work. Everyone I know who has had fibroids treated on the NHS has had them removed - they only offer drugs and surgery.
Awesome thanks! Would you say I need to get that blood test done privately / via a third party like medichecks? I doubt NHS will be of much help there 💸💸💸

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals