Appeal Against A World Government Beyond All Control

burtlancast

Just keep using in one direction or the other ( bad Bill Gates vs good Ron Paul) the population control meme in order to monopolize the media discussion: but God forbid never introduce ideas outside this good vs evil paradigm you want to promote, like for example Vitamin C for Covid, that would break the whole mold by providing a way out of it.

These cardinals bishops and intellectuals obey well their masters.

Last edited:
Just use in one way direction or the other ( bad Bill Gates vs good Ron Paul) the population control meme to monopolize the media discussion, but God forbid never introduce ideas outside this good vs evil paradigm you want to promote, like Vitamin C, that would break the whole mold.

This attitude reminds me of the drowning man who turned away his neighbor's raft during a flood three times because, having prayed, he expected to be saved by god himself.

Regina

Just use in one way direction or the other ( bad Bill Gates vs good Ron Paul) the population control meme to monopolize the media discussion, but God forbid never introduce ideas outside this good vs evil paradigm you want to promote, like Vitamin C for Covid, that would break the whole mold by providing a way out of it.

I sent the appeal to my family. I can say this is the only shred of hope of reaching them. They don't like hippy ideas of any sort. They like family and they like going to Church. They like going to the bakery after Church and getting goodies. They like sitting by the pool with the goodies after Church. Maybe watching sports, and working on house projects and the kid's homework. For medical stuff, they go to the Doctor.
These are all college educated professionals. They don't want to think of anything else. They just want to protect this structure.

You can't blow up all their assumptions in their face. The only thing higher than the Doctor is the Priest.

Drareg

Some Satanists have faith that Satan is the Saviour, the liberty good guy, some are crazy, some are anti-dogmatic and anti-authoritarian, some are atheistic, lots of types

That’s why I’d like to go elsewhere, these dual opposites and dialectics are getting boring, good v evil etc

haidut

Forum Supporter
In addition to what @burtlancast mentioned above I just rolled my eyes when I read this:

They ask the scientific community to be vigilant and the media to provide accurate information

We strongly urge those in the media to commit themselves to providing accurate information and not penalizing dissent by resorting to forms of censorship, as is happening widely on social media, in the press and on television

Super glad to see that the bishops are "woke"...but this approach is hardly new. Appeals to the "scientific community" and MSM have been done for decades...with basically zero results. Both mainstream science (MSS) and MSM are some of the most effective tools of the evil establishment. Highly doubt the bishops would achieve much by appealing to those evil constructs.
I think it would be a thousand times better if those bishops started identifying the evil institutions and people and calling them out by name. Clearly, if somebody is making an appeal to be vigilant against a threat, one must have some idea of who/what drives that threat. Instead of appealing to the "scientific community" the bishops should say "we think WHO, CDC, FDA, etc, etc... are not helping the situation and in many cases are tools for the world government beyond all control". Same with people like Gates, Fauci, Gallo, Redfield, etc. If the small group of Kenyan bishops were able to clearly point the finger at WHO and various figures in the Kenyan government as well as Gates in regards to the contaminated vaccine in Kenya, then the group of luminaries behind this petition/appeal should be able to "rock the boat" on a much higher level.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-kenyan-government-over-tetanus-vaccines/

akgrrrl

Perhaps its the speed of all the Revelations comin g to fruition combined with the unfolding of several conspiracy realities that I continue to dream this:
JFK Jr. Is alive. He had help removing himself from the public safely and returns to lead America back to peace and prosperity. Nice dream, eh?

Regina

In addition to what @burtlancast mentioned above I just rolled my eyes when I read this:

Super glad to see that the bishops are "woke"...but this approach is hardly new. Appeals to the "scientific community" and MSM have been done for decades...with basically zero results. Both mainstream science (MSS) and MSM are some of the most effective tools of the evil establishment. Highly doubt the bishops would achieve much by appealing to those evil constructs.
I think it would be a thousand times better if those bishops started identifying the evil institutions and people and calling them out by name. Clearly, if somebody is making an appeal to be vigilant against a threat, one must have some idea of who/what drives that threat. Instead of appealing to the "scientific community" the bishops should say "we think WHO, CDC, FDA, etc, etc... are not helping the situation and in many cases are tools for the world government beyond all control". Same with people like Gates, Fauci, Gallo, Redfield, etc. If the small group of Kenyan bishops were able to clearly point the finger at WHO and various figures in the Kenyan government as well as Gates in regards to the contaminated vaccine in Kenya, then the group of luminaries behind this petition/appeal should be able to "rock the boat" on a much higher level.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-the-kenyan-government-over-tetanus-vaccines/
Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid
The Corbett Report

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

A problem here in Europe is that anyone criticising the government is called a 'conspiracy theorist', 'far right', 'corona denialist' and so one. His ideas and arguments are such declared a no-go area. Go ahead! Nothing to see here. Any discussion is completely blocked. The mainstream media are all pro-government, and the majority of the citizens believes what they hear in those media.

Anyone who comes forward is ignored or defamed, but the more scientists, doctors, politicians and so on are coming forward the harder this becomes. And then some persons are harder to ignore and defame than other. And if this appeal is helping to bring discussions into the churches it is a good and valuable thing. Some of the main signatories are quite outspoken (Robert Kennedy Jr. for example).

There was a very critical speech in the Italian parliament: Italian Government call for arrest of Bill Gates

Last edited:

Inaut

So I’ve been digging deeper in this covid stuff... I think what’s up next is far more concerning (playbook). Call me a quack but I think the vaccine is going to be something of biblical proportion.... sterilization in parallel with the feminization program that has been occurring for quite some time. This is part of the transhumanist agenda. Starting to accept that trump is part of it. Sorry if this goes too far for some. Just my thoughts.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This lone female Italian politician demands the arrest of Bill Gates for crimes against humanity.
Her powerful speech in the Italian Parliament included his agenda for chip ID and vaccine atrocities throughout the world.

It's only 8 minutes long with subtitles
Wow, that was great. I could really hear the strong emotion in her voice.

LucyL

children of tomorrow. (poem)

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold
I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

@Giraffe I have signed it thank you, everyone should sign it for the future generation
I just saw this thread, and I was surprised when I saw it was from May. Who would have thought in May it could get so much worse? Anyway, this poem made me think about the times I've reflected on my grandparents and great grandparents not taking a stand when we went off the gold standard. And who knows, maybe they did write a letter to the editor or something.

Unfortunately, even seeing their failure hasn't made me bolder. Who doesn't need to apologize, after all, maybe Peter Schiffs dad, Irwin Schiff? The problem with the apology is it says you've given up, and you aren't going to ever speak out. But none of us are dead yet.

tankasnowgod

I just saw this thread, and I was surprised when I saw it was from May. Who would have thought in May it could get so much worse? Anyway, this poem made me think about the times I've reflected on my grandparents and great grandparents not taking a stand when we went off the gold standard. And who knows, maybe they did write a letter to the editor or something.

Unfortunately, even seeing their failure hasn't made me bolder. Who doesn't need to apologize, after all, maybe Peter Schiffs dad, Irwin Schiff? The problem with the apology is it says you've given up, and you aren't going to ever speak out. But none of us are dead yet.

Apparently, Giraffe certainly thought it could get worse back in May. A lot of us did. Although, I am certainly surprised by the length and intensity this time.

Interesting you bring up Irwin Schiff. I looked him up today. He passed away back in 2015. You can read about it on his official website, and can still download his book "The Federal Mafia" for free there, in PDF form.

Regina

It says it's illegal in my country. What is it about?
Sorry. It's a relatively older post and I forget what it is.
I'm probably a liitle bit improved as far as weeding through vids.
Probably some NWO stuff--which is a big "Duhhh" now.

DawN

I sent the appeal to my family. I can say this is the only shred of hope of reaching them. They don't like hippy ideas of any sort. They like family and they like going to Church. They like going to the bakery after Church and getting goodies. They like sitting by the pool with the goodies after Church. Maybe watching sports, and working on house projects and the kid's homework. For medical stuff, they go to the Doctor.
These are all college educated professionals. They don't want to think of anything else. They just want to protect this structure.

You can't blow up all their assumptions in their face. The only thing higher than the Doctor is the Priest.

and just because off this I see the good side in their depopulation agenda. These stupid f#cks actually do not deserve to live
They are nothing but a ballast and a blockage to people who want to go ahead and leave this whole sick paradigm...
I thought, what if we, means people like-minded, free thinking, striving to be self-responsible, education-wise and in all other fields - we, the coronazis, who have a healthy disgust for every government and cultish believe system (nowadays dominant as ‚science‘) gather together and come to an consent: we are fed up with their poor minded bunch of crap, we do not longer play this sick game - now we build our own society! Why not even try? What do we fear? That they will laugh about us if it doesn‘t turn out well. So what! At least we‘ve tried then. If we don‘t - we‘re already lost! Together with the rest of the idiots.
Just cannot comprehend how some allegedly enlightened people would give a damn about trying to save their imbecile family members, I recall a bonmot like „As a compensation for family, God gave us friends“ - isn‘t it so? And why I should fight my whole live against idiotic society called „nation“, „your country“ bla bla, that‘s all just a constructed bunch of biscuit, nothing real about it... What if: The next virus is already on the way - and nobody cares!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals