-Luke-

That's a good quote from Masterjohn. Have always liked him since I first read something by him. Good to see he continues to think outside the "health experts" box and isn't afraid of becoming an outcast in science and getting canceled because he stands by his beliefs.

Z

Zsazsa

00.41.jpg

-Luke-

The Austrian health minister said that the law on mandatory "vaccination" had divided the society.

Not the people who passed this law and called all unvaccinated people "covidiots," "conspiracy theorists," and "Nazis" and completely excluded them from social life, but "the law." In other words, a piece of paper.

F*** them.

Giraffe

Thuringia's (one of the federate states in Germany) interior minister wants to "consistently" classify covid deniers as right-wing extremists

In Germany, anyone who questions the government's Covid measures in the slightest is a Covid denier. They will all be officially classified as right-wing extremists in the future, including me. Good to know.

This would mean that they need to classify Sarah Wagenknecht (MP and former vice-president of the Left Party) as right-wing extremist. What a mess! :lol:

-Luke-

This would mean that they need to classify Sarah Wagenknecht (MP and former vice-president of the Left Party) as right-wing extremist. What a mess! :lol:
I have heard someone calling her a Nazi bride and a right-wing extremist even 4 or 5 years ago.

J.R.K

This is good because those doctors will finally realise they've been played.
I find this to be akin to chairs being moved on the Titanic.
It is interesting that in the west we are still clinging to the break through infection narrative. As well now changing the wording from fully vaccinated to up to date. Looks like we are preparing to double down for the fall in Canada anyway.

P

Peatness

I find this to be akin to chairs being moved on the Titanic.
It is interesting that in the west we are still clinging to the break through infection narrative. As well now changing the wording from fully vaccinated to up to date. Looks like we are preparing to double down for the fall in Canada anyway.

They've signed too many contracts for vaccines

Birdie

Healthseeker

Wow 49 pages of bull****.
U know the government puts stuff in food they feed you in jail. They experiment

Orome

Forum Supporter
Germanys main sociop...*cough, cough"..Minister of Health, Karl Lauterbach, has again exposed himself as someone who has no clue whatsoever. Even a layperson can easily see that the study he is refering to is total garbage. And he is a Prof. + M.D.:
It is already clear that the indoor mask mandates in Germany will come back in October. And this is the kind of science they are using to justify it. Unbelievable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom