Mauritio

Bill gates on the pandemic, in a german newspaper:

"We were lucky ,it could have been 10 times as deadly "

Anyone have access to the full text?

This is from another interview. It really sounds so similar to the WEF, as if the next thing is already lined up.

"Public institutions, Gates noted, need to be major players in fights like addressing climate change or preventing the next pandemic. But they can only do so much if people reject their guidance on principle.

"If your people don't trust you, they're not going to support major new initiatives," Gates wrote. "And when a major crisis emerges, they're less likely to follow guidance necessary to weather the storm.""

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Bill gates on the pandemic, in a german newspaper:

"We were lucky ,it could have been 10 times as deadly "

Anyone have access to the full text?

This is from another interview. It really sounds so similar to the WEF, as if the next thing is already lined up.

"Public institutions, Gates noted, need to be major players in fights like addressing climate change or preventing the next pandemic. But they can only do so much if people reject their guidance on principle.

"If your people don't trust you, they're not going to support major new initiatives," Gates wrote. "And when a major crisis emerges, they're less likely to follow guidance necessary to weather the storm.""
Bill Gates should be worried about his legal battles in India

Mauritio

"For some there will never be full freedom again"
-Karl Lauterbach, German Health Minister (sick in the head)

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

Mossy

Mauritio

Mauritio

Great article on how serious the situation in Canada is and what's at stake.

"...now we have a wide-ranging group of working-class people and their supporters who are being financially deplatformed for civil disobedience."

“If you are involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges. Absolutely.”

Mauritio

This is especially interesting for Germans.
In december 2019 they modified an existing law that enables the government, under certain circumstances, to expropriate people starting at the 1.1.24 .
The interesting thing is that the law accounts for damages that have to be paid to people who experienced vaccine side effects.

There is precedent for this kind of law. In 1952 every German had to give half of their money (over 5000 Mark) to the government.

Another case for investing in gold, silver ,commodities and having your money in cash.

I wasn't able to completely falsify or verify this. But the mentioned precedent case exists, the mentioned law exists and was changed in december 2019.

Here are some of the relevant laws in german:

Attachments

• IMG-20220228-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220228-WA0001.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 7

Makrosky

In december 2019 they modified an existing law that enables the government, under certain circumstances, to expropriate people starting at the 1.1.24 .
The interesting thing is that the law accounts for damages that have to be paid to people who experienced vaccine side effects.

There is precedent for this kind of law. In 1952 every German had to give half of their money (over 5000 Mark) to the government.

Another case for investing in gold, silver ,commodities and having your money in cash.

I wasn't able to completely falsify or verify this. But the mentioned precedent case exists, the mentioned law exists and was changed in december 2019.

Terrifying. But will the EU allow this?

Oh wait... Germany is the EU. ***t.

Mauritio

I think I can verify it more but I'd still like someone with more law knowledge to chime in.

This is the version from last century:

" (1)Für Berechtigte, bei denen trotz Bezugs von Kriegsschadenrente die Voraussetzungen für die Gewährung von Leistungen zur Sicherung des Lebensunterhalts, von Sozialhilfe oder von Kriegsopferfürsorge vorliegen, gelten ergänzend die Vorschriften des Zweiten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch, des Zwölften Buches Sozialgesetzbuch oder die Vorschriften des Bundesversorgungsgesetzes über die Kriegsopferfürsorge."

This is the new version from late 2019.

"(1)Für Berechtigte, bei denen trotz Bezugs von Kriegsschadenrente die Voraussetzungen für die Gewährung von Leistungen zur Sicherung des Lebensunterhalts, von Sozialhilfe, von ergänzender Hilfe zum Lebensunterhalt nach § 145 Absatz 1 und 2 Nummer 4 des Vierzehnten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch in Verbindung mit § 27a des Bundesversorgungsgesetzes in der am 31. Dezember 2023 geltenden Fassung oder von Besonderen Leistungen im Einzelfall nach den Vorschriften des Elften Kapitels des Vierzehnten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch vorliegen, gelten ergänzend die Vorschriften des Zweiten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch, des Zwölften Buches Sozialgesetzbuch und des Vierzehnten Buches Sozialgesetzbuch."

It's immediately obvious that they added the "vierzehntes Buches Sozialgesetzbuch".
If you look at Paragraph 23(Unterabschnitt 4) and 24 of this very law you can see that this is about "Geschädigte durch Schutzimpfungen oder andere Maßnahmen der spezifischen Prophylaxe".
Which means: victims of protective vaccines and other measures of specific prophylaxis.

-Luke-

Starting 01.01.2024? Well, at least they give people enough lead time to get the f*** out.

But interesting that this was changed in December 2019.

Mauritio

Starting 01.01.2024? Well, at least they give people enough lead time to get the f*** out.

But interesting that this was changed in December 2019.
I'm going to start learning Spanish now...

TomS

I leave Germany and move back this autumn or next year to Hungary. Following I go on persion in next September, I am thinking on to move to one of island in Plilippines.

-Luke-

Some news regarding the reason for creating this thread: Compulsory vaccination in Austria has been suspended for the time being. There were already signals in this direction after the Austrian Supreme Court there asked a few "unpleasant" questions, which the government could not answer. The health minister, who had not been in office long, recently resigned.

The law was not reversed. It is just not currently being implemented.

Next week or so the German Parliament will decide on compulsory vaccination. It will be interesting to watch whether German politicians will live up to their reputation as the biggest scum on earth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom