Having SARS-CoV-2 confers MUCH stronger immunity than vaccines, and it may last a lifetime

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hey following - let us know. Honestly, I am exposed to sooo many vaxxed that Covid-19 seems nothing now. I am heavily protecting myself with supplementation and feel strong. I think Peat was right not to be afraid of the vaxxed and keep metabolic rate up which strengthens immunity.
Nearly everyone I see proudly proclaims their fully vaccinated status! One lady had a spontaneous nosebleed as she walked through the door to see me after getting vaxed. Needless to say my days of minimal supplementation have been put on hold for now.

Ben.

"Former Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who is a Pfizer board member, noted that “natural immunity” gained from a prior COVID-19 infection needs to be included in discussions about policies and mandates.

No ***t sherlock ... these people realy make me angry.

“The balance of the evidence demonstrates that natural immunity confers a durable protection,” Gottlieb said during a Monday morning TV interview, referring to a landmark new preprint Israeli study that found prior COVID-19 infection confers much more protection against the virus than any vaccine. “It’s fair to conclude that,” he said.

Although Gottlieb said he would “be careful” about concluding whether natural immunity provides better protection against transmitting the virus, officials “should start assimilating that into our policy discussions.”

“Natural infection confers robust and durable immunity,” he said, citing the Israeli study and others. However, whether natural immunity or vaccines are better than one another “isn’t that material” when it comes to policy discussions, Gottlieb added."

It took them almost 2 years of locking healthy people away and experimental inoculation to realize this? ... Isnt that like basic knowledge? Especially under virologists/biologists ... ?
Surely has nothing to do with the company's insane conflict of interest when it comes to making money off a product.

I guess thats what someone could call artificial demand and free test subjects without liability.

David PS

No ***t sherlock ... these people realy make me angry.

It took them almost 2 years of locking healthy people away and experimental inoculation to realize this? ... Isnt that like basic knowledge? Especially under virologists/biologists ... ?
Surely has nothing to do with the company's insane conflict of interest when it comes to making money off a product.

I guess thats what someone could call artificial demand and free test subjects without liability.

I like your tagline - "What i recommend or post is not absolute. Take what makes sense or work for you and discard the rest."

There is research from 2011 that suggests that the minority opinion needs to be adopted by 10% of the population before a tipping point is reached. So 10% of the population needs to be convinced that there is no overwhelming need for a third jab. I have sent this to family and friends as part of my plan to chip away at their mistaken belief (IMHO) that Emperor Fauci's decrees are correct. I would say that the Emperor has no clothes. But it takes 10% to turn the tide of public opinion.

Fortunately, the call for a third jab can be viewed as a referendum to determine the public opinion on the trustworthiness of the information coming from Emperor Fauci and friends (especially including their mouthpiece MSM). I will be watching and waiting to see if NPR is forced to take this page down. The curve on this page is the curve that need to be flattened.

Perry Staltic

I just found out I was exposed yesterday so I guess I’ll know soon how strong my immunity is! :)

Hit it hard preemptively. The immune system loves it when you pamper it. Natural antivirals and interferon enhancers, antioxidants, nasal irrigation, aspirin, zinc, vit D. They say gargling even helps. I love the zinc acetate lozenges because they always seem to stop the back-of-sinus irritation feeling.

Lollipop2

Hit it hard preemptively. The immune system loves it when you pamper it. Natural antivirals and interferon enhancers, antioxidants, nasal irrigation, aspirin, zinc, vit D. They say gargling even helps. I love the zinc acetate lozenges because they always seem to stop the back-of-sinus irritation feeling.
Hey @Perry Staltic you are back! Great.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you for the suggestions sir!

David PS

Sam321

Had my anti-bodies checked for shits and giggles.
I've got the CHAD antibodies. Am basically a Covid-Super-Soldier now.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

One thing I don't understand is, how can these studies be coming out of CDC (among other entities) and yet Fauci continues to claim that vaccine is the only way forward. Shouldn't this guy be reprimanded/stopped by his employer for lying and going against official govt position? Fauci is head of one of the NIH institutes and both CDC and NIH are part of the HHS. So, either CDC and Fauci (NIH) are openly at war, or one of them is malingering...and I bet it is not the entity that published peer-reviewed studies. I have not seen Fauci publish any studies on the virus/pandemic yet. So, where is his actual "science" that he keeps demanding we follow??

Surfari

I was a kid in the '60's and was told that to be truly immune from any transmissible disease was to have had it.
So long term immunity isn't a new idea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals