Covid: Endgame

Geronimo

My working theory on covid: Rockefeller and his eugenicist ilk created the WHO, AMA, Healthcare practice and policies, and the Council on Foreign Relations, and largely control what people have deemed suitable for consumption over the last 100 years. (1, 2, 3) These are multi-generational eugenicists. This is not the theory, these are basic facts admittedly with some grey areas, but we're all superb dot-connectors here so you get the idea. So, we know these people form public perception through philanthropy, control of the media and sheer force of collective power of the CFR. The theory: covid is a eugenics practice to stop "undesirables" from reproducing. We know covid spreads among poor population (San Francisco 16 blocks study (4) ) because they live in tighter quarters with more people and have been forced into those living conditions for months now. The Emf Guy's research (5) shows that the disease spreads primarily through prolonged close exposure to an infected person, which drastically increases during a forced lockdown among densely populated groups (poor people on lockdown). Masks can spread this by trapping small amounts of the virus and bringing it into these close quarters when people return home. What's the protein covid is known for affecting more than any virus we're aware of? ACE2. It attaches to ACE2 to wreak havoc in the tissues. Testicles, and especially sperm producing cells, carry a really dense concentration of ACE2 (6). Acute testicular damage through torsion, physical damage or orchitis can cause temporary or often permanent sterility (7). This virus may have already sterilized millions of poor people, and if not, then a vaccine runs the risk of of creating ACE2 antibodies that could damage these tissues. Kidneys and lungs can recover, but alot of times testicles never recover from physical damage. They're sterilizing who they deem to be undesirable. Just watch, sometime in the next few years, you will hear about sterility being a long term effect of having ever had covid. It will be labeled as the "true cost" of the disease.

Things to consider that the WHO and/or Rockefeller foundation are wholly or partially responsible for:
Tuskegee experiments (8)
Guatemalan syphilis experiments (8)
Paying Indira Gandhi millions for a forced vasectomy program that sterilized ~7 million Indian men in the 70s (9)
The polio vaccine that that paralyzed 496,000 Indians (10)
The hcg antibodies hidden in tetanus vaccines given to hundreds of thousands of childbearing age women in Kenya, proven by independent labs (11)
Rockefeller, Frederick Gates, Bill Gates and even Hitler citing Malthus as a major inspiration (12, 13)
Their complete control of the media through executives of every major media company being in the Council on Foreign Relations (14)
The disgusting, multi-generational eugenics tactics the most powerful groups in our country have employed for over a century
Bill Gates' grandfather founded a eugenics organization, his dad ran the largest abortion clinic in the world (2, 13)
The Population Council founded by the same people who formed the WHO being on record saying we can never let population go above 8 billion (honestly lost my resource on this)
David Rockefeller himself admitting that his family has conspired against everyone to form a world government they control (1)
They have either secretly or forcibly sterilized and harmed millions of people with their eugenics experiments
They never ever shut up about population control. Gates has been on a crusade for decades about reducing population through birth control and vaccines. Well, here it is.

References:

1: The Original 0.000001%: The Rockefeller Family and the Council of Foreign Relations

2:

3:

4:90% of people who tested positive for COVID-19 in Mission District study had one thing in common

5: Yeah, COVID Was Just A Bad Flu After All. (Plus 22 Falsities You Probably Still Believe) - The EMF Guy

6:Delayed clearance of SARS-CoV2 in male compared to female patients: High ACE2 expression in testes suggests possible existence of gender-specific viral reservoirs

7:Male Infertility - Caused by Testicular Injury | Herballove.com

8: Rockefeller, Johns Hopkins Behind Horrific Human Syphilis Experiments, Allege Guatemalan Victims In Lawsuit

9: In 1976, More Than 6 Million Men in India Were Coerced into Sterilization

10:Bill Gates’ Vaccine Crime Record: 496,000 Paralyzed Children In India And More | SGT Report

11:https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Kenya_Raises_Concern_in_the_Developing_World

12:A Yale Professor on Hitler's Malthusianism | [site:name] | National Review

13:nsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/bill-gates-father-ran-planned-parenthood-his-mother-created-microsoft-together-they-trained-their-son-to-spread-the-gospel-of-eugenics/

14: The CFR and the Media

P.s. I'm also open to the idea that universal basic income is an auxiliary goal. I'm aware not all of the sources are of the highest quality, but any independent media is better than MSM.

jay123

@Geronimo. Lots of good information. When all of this started happening in the US many red flags went up in my mind. I dont think it was coincidence it was on Friday the 13th in March when all of the schools across the country started shutting down. I do not have the information in front of me but I have seen that the Fed Reserve started pumping a trillion dollars into the economy on March 11th. Also, the fear of "cases" that the media talks about covers up the fact that most people getting a positive may not even be contagious and the validity of the test is not trustworthy. I posted about that here:

Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

I really hope that many are able to wake up from the fake dream that has been forced upon them. The virus is real but the lethality of it is not. If it was a real pandemic we would not be driving around in our cities and everyone would have a family member with this or know a neighbor that has it. But the infertility part of it with ACE2 is really a concern.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

My working theory on covid: Rockefeller and his eugenicist ilk created the WHO, AMA, Healthcare practice and policies, and the Council on Foreign Relations, and largely control what people have deemed suitable for consumption over the last 100 years. (1, 2, 3) These are multi-generational eugenicists. This is not the theory, these are basic facts admittedly with some grey areas, but we're all superb dot-connectors here so you get the idea. So, we know these people form public perception through philanthropy, control of the media and sheer force of collective power of the CFR. The theory: covid is a eugenics practice to stop "undesirables" from reproducing. We know covid spreads among poor population (San Francisco 16 blocks study (4) ) because they live in tighter quarters with more people and have been forced into those living conditions for months now. The Emf Guy's research (5) shows that the disease spreads primarily through prolonged close exposure to an infected person, which drastically increases during a forced lockdown among densely populated groups (poor people on lockdown). Masks can spread this by trapping small amounts of the virus and bringing it into these close quarters when people return home. What's the protein covid is known for affecting more than any virus we're aware of? ACE2. It attaches to ACE2 to wreak havoc in the tissues. Testicles, and especially sperm producing cells, carry a really dense concentration of ACE2 (6). Acute testicular damage through torsion, physical damage or orchitis can cause temporary or often permanent sterility (7). This virus may have already sterilized millions of poor people, and if not, then a vaccine runs the risk of of creating ACE2 antibodies that could damage these tissues. Kidneys and lungs can recover, but alot of times testicles never recover from physical damage. They're sterilizing who they deem to be undesirable. Just watch, sometime in the next few years, you will hear about sterility being a long term effect of having ever had covid. It will be labeled as the "true cost" of the disease.

Things to consider that the WHO and/or Rockefeller foundation are wholly or partially responsible for:
Tuskegee experiments (8)
Guatemalan syphilis experiments (8)
Paying Indira Gandhi millions for a forced vasectomy program that sterilized ~7 million Indian men in the 70s (9)
The polio vaccine that that paralyzed 496,000 Indians (10)
The hcg antibodies hidden in tetanus vaccines given to hundreds of thousands of childbearing age women in Kenya, proven by independent labs (11)
Rockefeller, Frederick Gates, Bill Gates and even Hitler citing Malthus as a major inspiration (12, 13)
Their complete control of the media through executives of every major media company being in the Council on Foreign Relations (14)
The disgusting, multi-generational eugenics tactics the most powerful groups in our country have employed for over a century
Bill Gates' grandfather founded a eugenics organization, his dad ran the largest abortion clinic in the world (2, 13)
The Population Council founded by the same people who formed the WHO being on record saying we can never let population go above 8 billion (honestly lost my resource on this)
David Rockefeller himself admitting that his family has conspired against everyone to form a world government they control (1)
They have either secretly or forcibly sterilized and harmed millions of people with their eugenics experiments
They never ever shut up about population control. Gates has been on a crusade for decades about reducing population through birth control and vaccines. Well, here it is.

References:

1: The Original 0.000001%: The Rockefeller Family and the Council of Foreign Relations

2:

3:

4:90% of people who tested positive for COVID-19 in Mission District study had one thing in common

5: Yeah, COVID Was Just A Bad Flu After All. (Plus 22 Falsities You Probably Still Believe) - The EMF Guy

6:Delayed clearance of SARS-CoV2 in male compared to female patients: High ACE2 expression in testes suggests possible existence of gender-specific viral reservoirs

7:Male Infertility - Caused by Testicular Injury | Herballove.com

8: Rockefeller, Johns Hopkins Behind Horrific Human Syphilis Experiments, Allege Guatemalan Victims In Lawsuit

9: In 1976, More Than 6 Million Men in India Were Coerced into Sterilization

10:Bill Gates’ Vaccine Crime Record: 496,000 Paralyzed Children In India And More | SGT Report

11:https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Kenya_Raises_Concern_in_the_Developing_World

12:A Yale Professor on Hitler's Malthusianism | [site:name] | National Review

13:nsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/bill-gates-father-ran-planned-parenthood-his-mother-created-microsoft-together-they-trained-their-son-to-spread-the-gospel-of-eugenics/

14: The CFR and the Media

P.s. I'm also open to the idea that universal basic income is an auxiliary goal. I'm aware not all of the sources are of the highest quality, but any independent media is better than MSM.

Thank you for this. Fantastic @Geronimo!

CoconutEffect

How do we meme-ify this into popular culture. Check out what Elon’s doing on Twitter ...

although staying off social media has had a marked improvement on my health...

thomas00

Anyone who thinks a single person could mastermind all of this is projecting their own stupidity

thomas00

Well, firstly because Coronavirus isn't a problem anyway. It's the ridiculous, overhyped response to it that is. It was inevitable with the way the WHO panics about viruses all the time, that it was going to happen. They are constantly throwing mud at the wall. Something was going to stick eventually.

Secondly, it neglects the nature of institutions, governments and science. The people involved in all those areas aren't just empty heads acting on dictates from the Rockefellers of the world, who I would suggest is probably of average intelligence. A single family cannot possibly exercise that much control. It's a cartoonish analysis, but it's simple so people like it. It's no coincidence that 9/11 truthers and people who talk about the Rockefellers a lot don't have anything to say about capitalism. They've never read anything critical of it, so don't consider it part of the problem, and are given free reign to scapegoat and dream up other theories.

OP
Geronimo

Geronimo

Well, firstly because Coronavirus isn't a problem anyway. It's the ridiculous, overhyped response to it that is. It was inevitable with the way the WHO panics about viruses all the time, that it was going to happen. They are constantly throwing mud at the wall. Something was going to stick eventually.

Secondly, it neglects the nature of institutions, governments and science. The people involved in all those areas aren't just empty heads acting on dictates from the Rockefellers of the world, who I would suggest is probably of average intelligence. A single family cannot possibly exercise that much control. It's a cartoonish analysis, but it's simple so people like it. It's no coincidence that 9/11 truthers and people who talk about the Rockefellers a lot don't have anything to say about capitalism. They've never read anything critical of it, so don't consider it part of the problem, and are given free reign to scapegoat and dream up other theories.

You really didn't read what I wrote or the sources provided, did you? Did you even watch Event 201? One family? Just because Rockefeller created the basic institutions involved doesn't mean they're the "only family" responsible for this whole thing. It's quite obviously being perpetuated by CFR members, whose membership nears 5,000. And I never said this is proof, it's my working theory and it's alot better than your coincidence theories or chaos theory. All of the major players involved in covid are prominent CFR members (John HOPKINS, Imperial College, Gates, the media, WHO). To blame it on general chaos is the laziest, most unproductive way to approach this, because doing nothing other than watching the major media outlets proves that so much relevant information is being deliberately ignored. Add that to the tsunami of data casting doubt on the official story and all of the blatant connections to eugenics. Actually read what I wrote along with the sources, then watch EVENT 201 if you think this wasn't all planned out. I implore you. Do that, and then give your coincidence theories to the world. You have the general mindset of "nobody could be powerful enough to accomplish really bad things on that scale" that most people have, because it makes them feel safe and helps them simplify the world as purely "chaotic". It's common among people who haven't done their research. They literally planned this out, along with their strategy to fight any dissenting info, at Event 201. The same people doing the reporting and the initial projections (John Hopkins and Imperial College) were there, and they set up a fake news station to plan how to combat "disinformation". This absolutely defies the definitions of chaos and coincidence.
You mention how truthers never talk about capitalism, but that's a blatant lie because truthers often mention massive sums of money as the motivation for lots of this stuff. And the sources I sent talk about how they made all their money and how the use it to influence people. How about the hundreds of billions of dollars (~$600b) the billionaires of America have made during this time? I would assume nearly a trillion will be made off two rounds of nearly global vaccination.

Last edited:
OP
Geronimo

Geronimo

It’s possible, sure, there’s very little we understand about life, you know, metaphysically speaking.

He's just using his useless and baseless comments to sidetrack people from sharing actual information and logical discussion. Thomas is just trolling.

CoconutEffect

He's just using his useless and baseless comments to sidetrack people from sharing actual information and logical discussion. Thomas is just trolling.
I know. Well for one, if anyone will be changing things for the better it certainly won’t be Thomas.

Drareg

The COVID 19 hysteria timing around the unfolding of an elite global child sex Trafficking ring is not a coincidence IMO.

-Epstein was allowed operate for years and they knew well about him, he is being thrown to the wolves now in the name of justifying a global currency or the brith pangs of it. You don’t need Epstein to blackmail anymore when you have access to everyone’s movements.
-It will start with digital euro and digital dollar etc, blockchain.
- your vaccine info can be put on the blockchain
-we know the digital ID they speak about is a biometric birth certificate and passport all on block chain, this will be justified to prevent child sex trafficking and human trafficking in general like slavery. We must all do it for the "kids".
-regular banks are laundering the money from these crimes against humanity, they are evil, central banks are not evil and they will create the digital currency and regular banks loose their money creating abilities, the ongoing financial crisis adds to this hatred of regular banks.

The following narratives will become even more hysterical soon in MSM to prime normal folk, the information to create meaning will be horrifying stories of the following- (keep in mind the elites and intelligence organizations caused the majority of these problems and profited ,they now claim to have the solution)

Human trafficking/paedo rings
Slave trade
Money laundering
Bad high street banks, good central banks act as savior.
Vaccines.
(The initial seeds of the above stories are filtering in)

Here is one such biometric ID company ,there are many more, this is the project page and human trafficking is one of the first issues they want to address -» Projects

The end goal is complete tracking of all human beings, keep this in mind when you are watching alt media types claiming to expose Epstein, once the Epstein scandal is "solved" and his money laundering links exposed, these shills will begin pumping the narrative that "human tracking" via blockchain is the way forward because-

We need to know where evil people put their money, terrorism, human trafficking etc
We should be allowed to track our kids so nobody would ever dare try snatch kids when everyone is traced.
We need proof of vaccines.
The currencies are inflated and worthless, we need a new financial system.
Bill Gates was a good guy trying to expose evil Epstein

The above is the first few steps they are pushing for now, fast forward a few years and if quantum computing can develop quicker we will need new systems with tighter control again, evil countries and terrorists will force hack our biodata and money ,blockchain’s current algorithms are powerless against a quantum force hack.
Quantum computing is nowhere near ready but quantum algorithms are and can be used by us now.

T

TheBeard

A single family cannot possibly exercise that much control. It's a cartoonish analysis, but it's simple so people like it.

You underestimate the power of the jewish elite and its profoundly satanistic goals.
We are not talking about one family doing it on their own.
We are talking about them being so influencial they convinced others to join tbe boat.
Just like any CEO isn't running his company on his own

OP
Geronimo

Geronimo

You underestimate the power of the jewish elite and its profoundly satanistic goals.
We are not talking about one family doing it on their own.
We are talking about them being so influencial they convinced others to join tbe boat.
Just like any CEO isn't running his company on his own

Well said. Rockefeller is the richest man in American history. His wealth at its peak would be equivalent to $418 billion today, or nearly twice that of Jeff Bezos. But to think Bezos is actually the richest man in the world is comical.

Side note: Healthcare is the biggest industry in the world, accounting for more than $2 trillion more than oil per year. That's just ridiculous. And America accounts for roughly 40% of it. That's probably even more ridiculous actually. To say globalists try to control the world through food and medicine is pretty blatant at this point.

Wow, guess we all need to growing are own food in future (if above is true) :eek:
:drowning: drowning in this Covid 's.hit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals