Appeal Against A World Government Beyond All Control

Giraffe

APPEAL FOR THE CHURCH AND THE WORLD
to Catholics and all people of good will

A group of cardinals bishops and intellectuals has started an appeal which has been translated into seven languages.

They warn that this fear-mongering has the "sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."

They criticize the containment measures. They ask the scientific community to be vigilant and the media to provide accurate information. The government leaders shall not use tracking systems, and "citizens must be given the opportunity to refuse these restrictions on personal freedom, without any penalty whatsoever being imposed on those who do not wish to use vaccines, contact tracking or any other similar tool."

"The criminalization of personal and social relationships must likewise be judged as an unacceptable part of the plan of those who advocate isolating individuals in order to better manipulate and control them."

"We strongly urge those in the media to commit themselves to providing accurate information and not penalizing dissent by resorting to forms of censorship, as is happening widely on social media, in the press and on television."

"We also ask government leaders to ensure that forms of control over people, whether through tracking systems or any other form of location-finding, are rigorously avoided. The fight against Covid-19, however serious, must not be the pretext for supporting the hidden intentions of supranational bodies that have very strong commercial and political interests in this plan. In particular, citizens must be given the opportunity to refuse these restrictions on personal freedom, without any penalty whatsoever being imposed on those who do not wish to use vaccines, contact tracking or any other similar tool. Let us also consider the blatant contradiction of those who pursue policies of drastic population control and at the same time present themselves as the savior of humanity, without any political or social legitimacy."

Regina

APPEAL FOR THE CHURCH AND THE WORLD
to Catholics and all people of good will

A group of cardinals bishops and intellectuals has started an appeal which has been translated into seven languages.

They warn that this fear-mongering has the "sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements. The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control."

They criticize the containment measures. They ask the scientific community to be vigilant and the media to provide accurate information. The government leaders shall not use tracking systems, and "citizens must be given the opportunity to refuse these restrictions on personal freedom, without any penalty whatsoever being imposed on those who do not wish to use vaccines, contact tracking or any other similar tool."

"The criminalization of personal and social relationships must likewise be judged as an unacceptable part of the plan of those who advocate isolating individuals in order to better manipulate and control them."

"We strongly urge those in the media to commit themselves to providing accurate information and not penalizing dissent by resorting to forms of censorship, as is happening widely on social media, in the press and on television."

"We also ask government leaders to ensure that forms of control over people, whether through tracking systems or any other form of location-finding, are rigorously avoided. The fight against Covid-19, however serious, must not be the pretext for supporting the hidden intentions of supranational bodies that have very strong commercial and political interests in this plan. In particular, citizens must be given the opportunity to refuse these restrictions on personal freedom, without any penalty whatsoever being imposed on those who do not wish to use vaccines, contact tracking or any other similar tool. Let us also consider the blatant contradiction of those who pursue policies of drastic population control and at the same time present themselves as the savior of humanity, without any political or social legitimacy."
That's beautiful.
I sent it to all my family members.
They may not listen to Ray Peat, but they are devout.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
They see the one world beast system rising up(exactly as Written) and are outright calling it out. Beautiful.

children of tomorrow. (poem)

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold
I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

@Giraffe I have signed it thank you, everyone should sign it for the future generation

Gone Peating

Preaching to the media is pointless. The media is the mouthpiece of the NWO. Nothing will come of this.

“All of these things must come to pass” as Christ told us. The world will come to an end at some point. The “man of sin” will be revealed soon (when nobody knows), and then will persecute the world like the world has never been persecuted before.

All that we can do is work on our souls, repenting of all the times we’ve hurt our brothers and sisters, and how we have lived our whole lives thinking about anything and everything but God. And try to bear fruits worthy of repentance because faith without works of love is a dead faith.

Whatever happens physically to the one who has true, rock solid faith in his heart and soul does not matter

Regina

They see the one world beast system rising up(exactly as Written) and are outright calling it out. Beautiful.
Charlie,

The Beast was given a mouth to speak for forty-two months. Do you have an idea of when the 42 month period started?
Thank you.

The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

Drareg

I don’t mind how these fools are brought down at this stage, I encourage all theories from aliens to religion if it means the man who resembles an earthworm in motion Bill Gates is not in a position to inform public opinion on health.

The boomers have had a good run, most of them born too late to be effected by WW2 and are now dying with full pension payments, covid 19 aside it’s been good for them , here we are fighting a biblical style end of days takeover in the prime of our lives, forget having a moderately peaceful life ,no it’s full blown rage metal in your ears until we die, here I am with delusions of a day where I can sit back and enjoy a coffee at altitude without the worry of earning money, now if I want that I will have to be on the side of psychopaths treating humans like cattle, I wouldn’t even enjoy talking to said psychos anyway, may as well be a spy and ruin their system anyway I can , life is ruined anyway.

If it turns out all this religious stuff is true like revelations I really don’t think I will be that impressed, Im not that impressed by either side and apparently you have to pick one, God or satan, satanist never worried me even as child , by their belief in satan they acknowledge a god ,they always struck me as if their belief was the most aggressive shout or cry out to a creator God to be real, their outward behavior is the suppressed desire for God, the God side seems less autistic but I’m still not hugely impressed TBH. I also think burning people in a pit of fire who lost their way a little is way to extreme for me, it kind of feels like your lowering yourself to their level by burning them.

Does anyone know of a 3rd or 4th option? I don’t buy the all is one hallucinogenic spiel either, I think atheism is the religion of scientific autism.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I sent it to all my family members.
Good call.
The Beast was given a mouth to speak for forty-two months. Do you have an idea of when the 42 month period started?
Thank you.
Right now, the first beast is rising up, the one world governmental totalitarian technocracy system. This first beast(the one rising right now) will receive a deadly wound, so basically it fails due to being killed. The one world system almost gets in place, but something stops and kills it.

Then(after the first beast is killed by a deadly wound), satan is cast down from Heaven, and is allowed to heal the deadly wound(the first beast that was killed), so this is now the "second beast" with satan at the helm. He will be here in person(supernatural person), and he will call himself God.

The time of 42 months has been shortened to 2.5 months. Father did this for the Elects sake, He said if he would not have shortened it even the Elect would have fallen for satan. Why? Because when satan is cast down to earth, to heal the first beast that received the deadly wound, he will come here to earth and tell everyone he is Christ/God. And most people will fall for it, because he will be pulling fire down from the sky, performing miracles, etc etc. Father said the whole world will whore after him, except a small remnant. Father had to shorten the time because satan is going to be so convincing, even the Elect will have a hard time with it at moments.

That is why Father said Christ will come like a thief in the night, because most people will think Jesus Christ is already here. When the One and Only True Christ shows up, the two witnesses will be laying dead in the streets/arena of Jerusalem(satan killed them), they will rise up and come back to life, the people see this, realize that satan tricked them, and they will wish for mountains to fall on their head because they had been worshipping satan thinking it was the Messiah.

Last edited:

Regina

Good call.

Right now, the first beast is rising up, the one world governmental totalitarian technocracy system. This first beast(the one rising right now) will receive a deadly wound, so basically it fails due to being killed. The one world system almost gets in place, but something stops and kills it.

Then(after the first beast is killed by a deadly wound), satan is cast down from Heaven, and is allowed to heal the deadly wound(the first beast that was killed), so this is now the "second beast" with satan at the helm. He will be here in person(supernatural person), and he will call himself God.

The time of 42 months has been shortened to 2.5 months. Father did this for the Elects sake, He said if he would not have shortened it even the Elect would have fallen for satan. Why? Because when satan is cast down to earth, to heal the first beast that received the deadly wound, he will come here to earth and tell everyone he is Christ/God. And most people will fall for it, because he will be pulling fire down from the sky, performing miracles, etc etc. Father said the whole world will whore after him, except a small remnant. Father had to shorten the time because satan is going to be so convincing, even the Elect will have a hard time with it at moments.

That is why Father said Christ will come like a thief in the night, because most people will think Jesus Christ is already here. When the One and Only True Christ shows up, the two witnesses will be laying dead in the streets/arena of Jerusalem(satan killed them), they will rise up and come back to life, the people see this, realize that satan tricked them, and they will wish for mountains to fall on their head because they had been worshipping satan thinking it was the Messiah.
Hmmm. I don't know if I can see it; other than the obvious one world beast system rising. And people falling for it.
I sent the Appeal to various Bishops in the state of Florida. Except when I clicked on the various diocese, their page opens with COVID-19 warnings and the parishioners are in masks and social distancing.
Ah, let me send it to Paul Jaminet. Often, he stressed the critical importance of human faces seeing each other for health and well being.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Regina

You do not see this world government being defeated?
Oh I absolutely see that. Probably more than most here.

But even though I went to Catholic school from kindergarten until college. And even on vacation, my family made us all find the local Church so as not to miss Mass.
The Revelations stuff is still way over my head.

I also think Gates is so into his duping delight and evil, he might be playing that script just to add to our torture and entrapment.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Charlie, how do you see Trump?
I think he is part of the deadly wound to the beast system rising up. I could be wrong, the deadly wound could come from somewhere else. But he seems to be in a position to deliver the blow. Some things he has done recently regarding this pandemic had me questioning my position on this and wondering if he is part of the world government beast. So for now just watching. As @Inaut just mentioned, it looks like things could flip here pretty soon and Trump will go hard on the offensive. I think he has been setting his board pieces all this time, then will move in for the kill with a force like nothing we have seen before.

Diokine

I agree with your assessment. I think he can read the board better than anyone. But, is where we go one where we go all? It's important to understand.

MatheusPN

(...)If it turns out all this religious stuff is true like revelations I really don’t think I will be that impressed, Im not that impressed by either side and apparently you have to pick one, God or satan, satanist never worried me even as child , by their belief in satan they acknowledge a god ,they always struck me as if their belief was the most aggressive shout or cry out to a creator God to be real, their outward behavior is the suppressed desire for God, the God side seems less autistic but I’m still not hugely impressed TBH. I also think burning people in a pit of fire who lost their way a little is way to extreme for me, it kind of feels like your lowering yourself to their level by burning them. (...)
Some Satanists have faith that Satan is the Saviour, the liberty good guy, some are crazy, some are anti-dogmatic and anti-authoritarian, some are atheistic, lots of types

Last edited:

Regina

children of tomorrow. (poem)

Children of tomorrow
I apologize to you
On behalf of those in my time
For the things we didn't do
We didn't stop the tyrants
So your fate could be prevented
We watched them steal our freedom
By our silence we consented
We didn't choose to circumvent
The doom you've not escaped
While the Bill of Rights was murdered
And the Constitution raped
Some of us were lazy
Others too afraid
To think about our children
The ones we have betrayed
I guess we were too busy
To be concerned or care
To try to ease the burden
Of the chains we made you wear
We could have been good shepherds
When the wolf got in the fold
But we watched the flame of freedom die instead
And left you cold
I'm sorry we were timid
My selfish generation
We left you but a remnant
Of a free and prosperous nation
I'm sorry for our actions
Like cowards we behaved
We could have left you freedom
Instead you are enslaved
Children of tomorrow
Descendants of our land
I'm sorry we allowed this
The fate you now with stand

@Giraffe I have signed it thank you, everyone should sign it for the future generation
Did you write this? It's wonderful. Thank you

MatheusPN

I think he is part of the deadly wound to the beast system rising up. I could be wrong, the deadly wound could come from somewhere else. But he seems to be in a position to deliver the blow. Some things he has done recently regarding this pandemic had me questioning my position on this and wondering if he is part of the world government beast. So for now just watching. As @Inaut just mentioned, it looks like things could flip here pretty soon and Trump will go hard on the offensive. I think he has been setting his board pieces all this time, then will move in for the kill with a force like nothing we have seen before.
Trump administration, being the condition/ cause for the prosecution of Assange says tons if Trump is/ isn't a harmful guy
Or Trump likes the first amendment?

@Regina

No, I can't claim ownership of this wonderful heartbreaking poem,
I actually found it in the comment section of some YouTube channel
discussing this horrible scenario we are all going through.
I just thought it was very apt and a reminder to not give up, fighting for our freedom against corrupt corporocratic governments.

Glad you liked it :blush:

Last edited:

Regina

Good call.

I get the feeling Bobby Kennedy Jr is being wedged in. I want to think friend and not foe. Some people are grabbing his ankles to help us.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals