Covid: Endgame

T

TheBeard

@Geronimo. The virus is real but the lethality of it is not. If it was a real pandemic we would not be driving around in our cities and everyone would have a family member with this or know a neighbor that has it. But the infertility part of it with ACE2 is really a concern.

If the virus is real, why wouldn't they have created one that is actually lethal for depopulation purpose?

Why go through the indirect hassle of delayed depopulation by the sole consequences of the virus rather than by the virus itself?

Lollipop2

it's on vimeo, watch before it gets taken down too.

EVERYONE needs to see this video. She predicts accurately that the first thing the Democrats will do if elected is take away guns. What did Biden say a few days ago? “I WILL defeat the NRA!”

Goat-e

EVERYONE needs to see this video. She predicts accurately that the first thing the Democrats will do if elected is take away guns. What did Biden say a few days ago? “I WILL defeat the NRA!”
Exactly. All of what she says echoes what David Icke has been saying for years. I used to think he was a crackpot, I've now read his most recent book and it's scarily prescient.

Gone Peating

Has anyone seen Celeste Solum’s articles and interviews? She says they’re putting hydrogel and nanobots in all the covid stuff and has a lot of research to back it up

Greg says

Anyone who thinks a single person could mastermind all of this is projecting their own stupidity
It’s more like 5000 people.

Attachments

• 7824CF6F-21CA-4CFE-B675-9C572D78CBB6.jpeg
    7824CF6F-21CA-4CFE-B675-9C572D78CBB6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 47

Rooster

Covid is the opening salvo on the free people. The end game is 1984. Big tech conspired to kill parler. Totally illegal and the FBI and doj allow it to happen. America is one step away from being china.

lampofred

Does anyone else have a paranoia to go onto these Far Right news sites. I'm scared I'll get put on some Trump supporter list. This site and One Radio Network are probably the only alt sites I'm completely comfortable with... Fortunately both sites have loads of quality info.

Lollipop2

Does anyone else have a paranoia to go onto these Far Right news sites. I'm scared I'll get put on some Trump supporter list. This site and One Radio Network are probably the only alt sites I'm completely comfortable with... Fortunately both sites have loads of quality info.
Use a secure search engine. Here are 2:

Regina

@lampofred You may have spidey sense about "right wing" sights. This a time for discernment. There are so many shiny lures in the water.

Attachments

• real_fake_MAGA.jpg
    real_fake_MAGA.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 25

Regina

The fact that Ron Paul is being deplatformed is a clear message that this isn’t about Trump, it’s about truth.

And maybe even Ali is a lure? That's sad. I really liked Ali. Geroge Webb for months was warning that he did not like the crowds Ali was fomenting. He would say, "I really want to be wrong about Ali..."

Attachments

• ali.jpg
    ali.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 30

Rooster

They store records of everything you do inside the Utah complex. They already know what you've been up to if they care to look.

AdoTintor

yes and even if they are not doing it now, as long as they store everything, they could use AI to go back over everything later, and draw up a revised exe3cution list. But maybe those search engines that @Lollipop2 just suggested will protect us. Or do we have use tor or something? Perhaps someone can write a distraction program that automatically randomly accesses tons of MSM crap and posts pictures of cats for a couple of months.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals