The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

mostlylurking

I know! The main fact that was making it very confusing at the beginning - at least to me - was that NO ONE was screaming about those numbers.
And now these numbers are coming out apparently with the funding from the US CDC
Are you familiar with Ed Dowd? He's been screaming about the death/injury numbers for quite a while.
Ed Dowd on Gettr.
Ed Dowd's company website.

He's a statistics/numbers guy so first the deaths had to happen so there would be numbers to count. Now it is blatantly obvious via the life insurance statistics etc. and the US CDC etc. are trying to get out in front of it (good luck!).

Here's a video with Ed Dowd from 9 months ago:

View: https://rumble.com/v2adpm0-ed-dowd-this-is-a-big-deal-65-insurance-executives-create-group-to-tackle-e.html

Here's a collection of Ed Dowd videos on Rumble.

Beatrix_

Are you familiar with Ed Dowd? He's been screaming about the death/injury numbers for quite a while.
Ed Dowd on Gettr.

He's a statistics/numbers guy so first the deaths had to happen so there would be numbers to count. Now it is blatantly obvious via the life insurance statistics etc. and the US CDC etc. are trying to get out in front of it (good luck!).

View: https://rumble.com/v2adpm0-ed-dowd-this-is-a-big-deal-65-insurance-executives-create-group-to-tackle-e.html

Yes, I am familiar with him, is he addressing the NZ data?

A couple of days ago a friend of mine told me about her fully vaxxed family friends who live in NZ - they love Jacinda. THey are all ill now, but it must be due to climate change!

Beatrix_

Ed Dowd on Gettr.

I know Dowd, Peter McCoullough, Malone have been vocal since the beginning, but I mean NO ONE who could "burst the bubble" into the MSM spoke out - and here I mean the established intelligentsia, those who know their own children and loved ones are getting ill and dying from the jabs. I personally know one professor of health sciences at a prominent university who told me that he took "only" 2 jabs and that was enough, and told me he is against vaccinating children, he is very quiet about this all.

mostlylurking

A couple of days ago a friend of mine told me about her fully vaxxed family friends who live in NZ - they love Jacinda. THey are all ill now, but it must be due to climate change!
The brain washing is just astonishing. My grown daughter, an attorney and married to a doctor, is fully vaxed and a total believer in the hogwash served up to the masses.
I know Dowd, Peter McCoullough, Malone have been vocal since the beginning, but I mean NO ONE who could "burst the bubble" into the MSM spoke out - and here I mean the established intelligentsia, those who know their own children and loved ones are getting ill and dying from the jabs. I personally know one professor of health sciences at a prominent university who told me that he took "only" 2 jabs and that was enough, and told me he is against vaccinating children, he is very quiet about this all.
The MSM is totally controlled. I do not believe anyone there will ever reveal the reality of the situation. This is why so many people now get their news from alternative sources. The masses (at least some of them) are waking up finally. People are pretty quiet about their beliefs about the injections, but you can see from the lack of participation for the most recent "booster" that many are no longer embracing the lies. The plan to inject everyone for the next pandemic (Coming Soon! 2024 is another election year) won't be a blockbuster hit like the 2020-2021 version.

mostlylurking

@Beatrix_ Are you familiar with this blog?
He's got an entry on New Zealand:

Maybe this is the beginning of the season of the whistleblowers? Here's hoping!

mostlylurking

I'm afraid I have dedicated too much time to NZ issues and won't be digging into it anymore, but will gladly read any highlights posted here
This NZ whistle blower is getting lots of exposure: (video)

I'm not an Alex Jones fan (he screams too much) but the exposure for the whistleblower is important.

Last edited:

Osukhan

@Beatrix_ Are you familiar with this blog?
He's got an entry on New Zealand:

Maybe this is the beginning of the season of the whistleblowers? Here's hoping!
i really like his substack

Beatrix_

203534.png

Beatrix_

Toxicology Reports
Volume 2, 2015, Pages 624-637

Mitochondrial toxicity of triclosan on mammalian cells

Highlights

We show (sub)cellular toxicity of triclosan (TCS) on six types of mammalian cells.
1–5 μg ml−1 TCS induced metabolic acidification and uncoupled respiration.
TCS ceased progressive boar sperm motility at 1 μg ml−1.
TCS uncouples ATP synthetase complex V in mitochondrion.
TCS caused regression of pancreatic islets to pycnotic cells.

Abstract
Effects of triclosan (5-chloro-2′-(2,4-dichlorophenoxy)phenol) on mammalian cells were investigated using human peripheral blood mono nuclear cells (PBMC), keratinocytes (HaCaT), porcine spermatozoa and kidney tubular epithelial cells (PK-15), murine pancreatic islets (MIN-6) and neuroblastoma cells (MNA) as targets. We show that triclosan (1–10 μg ml−1) depolarised the mitochondria, upshifted the rate of glucose consumption in PMBC, HaCaT, PK-15 and MNA, and subsequently induced metabolic acidosis. Triclosan induced a regression of insulin producing pancreatic islets into tiny pycnotic cells and necrotic death. Short exposure to low concentrations of triclosan (30 min, ≤1 μg/ml) paralyzed the high amplitude tail beating and progressive motility of spermatozoa, within 30 min exposure, depolarized the spermatozoan mitochondria and hyperpolarised the acrosome region of the sperm head and the flagellar fibrous sheath (distal part of the flagellum). Experiments with isolated rat liver mitochondria showed that triclosan impaired oxidative phosphorylation, downshifted ATP synthesis, uncoupled respiration and provoked excessive oxygen uptake. These exposure concentrations are 100–1000 fold lower that those permitted in consumer goods. The mitochondriotoxic mechanism of triclosan differs from that of valinomycin, cereulide and the enniatins by not involving potassium ionophoric activity.

1. Introduction​

The antibacterial preservative 5-chloro-2′-(2,4-dichlorophenoxy) phenol (mol. wt. 289.5), trivial names triclosan and irgasan, was introduced to commerce in 1964, in products of health care industry in 1972 and is since then in wide spread world-wide use in personal care products, textiles, food contact materials [81], [82], [36]. Triclosan is poorly biodegradable, lipophilic (log Kow 4.76) [29], bioaccumulates in biota (BCF = 2.5) and found ubiquitous almost everywhere in the indoor and outdoor environment, including drinking water resources [12], [33], [23], [13], [20], [93], [68], [86].

The antibacterial effect of triclosan is believed to be through its potent inhibitory effect on the bacterial type enzyme of fatty acid biosynthesis, enoyl-acyl carrier protein reductase (ENR), the Fab I step [38]. Triclosan inhibits the purified enzyme with an IC50 of 120 nM [57] and inhibits the growth of bacteria with MIC of 0.25 μg ml−1 (E. coli) to >1000 μg ml−1 (Pseudomonas aeruginosa) [39]. Since this enzyme is believed to occur in prokaryotic organisms only, triclosan has been considered harmless to humans [16], [80], [34] and approved at high concentrations (up to 0.3 wt%) in direct human contact, such as tooth paste, mouth washes, creams, wet wipes, diapers and other personal and occupational hygiene products [11], [36], [50], [55], [59], [60].

However, in vitro studies have revealed that triclosan is a xenoestrogen [56], [42], [52], potent inhibitor of the proinflammatory TLR-signaling pathway in epithelial cells and plasminogen activation in human oral fibroblasts [9], [96] and, at low concentration, adversely affects the motility of human sperm [7], [78]. In addition, epidemiological studies strongly indicate that exposure to triclosan causes allergic sensitization in children, retards fetal development in utero, affects the thyroid function and alters the inflammatory responses of epithelial cells [24], [67], [15], [51], [69]. Triclosan also induces formation of antibiotic resistant nasal biofilms of Staphylococcus aureus and is a possible promoter of antibiotic resistance in pathogenic bacteria [97], [88].

Human exposure to triclosan has been documented through the skin, orally and respiratory system, due to its widespread use. The oral use of care products may be the most significant route of exposure to triclosan for adults [1], [5], [60]. Triclosan in human body fluids (plasma, urine, breast milk) and tissues, including fetuses, was first reported from Sweden and subsequently in numerous countries on all continents [1], [5], [75], [21], [8], [90], [58], [11], [50], [71], [73].

Considering the large scale of human exposure, the environmental persistence and the reported adverse health effects of triclosan there is a need for understanding the biochemical mechanisms of its toxicity [35]. In this paper we report on the metabolic targets of triclosan toxicity at concentrations relevant for human exposure in primary and cultured human, porcine and murine cells and describe the mitochondriotoxic properties of this chemical.

As indicator cells for observing toxic effects we used human primary blood cells, monocyte-enriched peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) freshly isolated from healthy human blood and keratinocytes non-neoplastic. These two cell types represent the major organs responsible for human innate immunity [3]. Porcine spermatozoa resemble more closely than any other spermatozoa their human counterparts [85], [95] and porcine kidney tubular epithelial cells representing the susceptibility of a major elimination route of chemicals. To represent the nervous system and the cells responsible for the glucose homeostasis murine neuroblastoma cells (MNA) and insulin producing pancreatic β-cells were chosen [41].

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals