WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System, Also Warned About Pandemic Before Covid

Dr. B

I think every government around the world (except Polish government lol) use cars as a tool for tyranny, to some extent. In Switzerland, they just took it to more absurd levels.

I have owned a car all my adult life. Recently I have sold it, and never felt more free.
how do you get around?
over time isnt it more expensive to be using uber to get around? especially if you need to drive 20 miles total a day. doing an uber trip and back will probably cost like $40, so if youre doing that even 5 days a week itll add up to over 10k for the year, and even more if you need to take trips for grocery, gym, etc.
although i guess if you have a bike that could help with some things.

BearWithMe

how do you get around?
over time isnt it more expensive to be using uber to get around? especially if you need to drive 20 miles total a day. doing an uber trip and back will probably cost like $40, so if youre doing that even 5 days a week itll add up to over 10k for the year, and even more if you need to take trips for grocery, gym, etc.
although i guess if you have a bike that could help with some things.
Why would you drive 20 miles total a day. Your time on earth is too scarce to spend an hour every day driving.

That's at least 365 wasted hours every year, 25000 hours or 1000 wasted days over the course of you life... Don't do that!

Dr. B

Why would you drive 20 miles total a day. Your time on earth is too scarce to spend an hour every day driving.

That's at least 365 wasted hours every year, 25000 hours or 1000 wasted days over the course of you life... Don't do that!
i dont mate, but even the grocery store is 10 miles away, and that alone is 2-3 trips per week. are you in the US, and how do you manage to do everything without a car. do you use uber, or get food/groceries delivered or something?

BearWithMe

i dont mate, but even the grocery store is 10 miles away, and that alone is 2-3 trips per week. are you in the US, and how do you manage to do everything without a car. do you use uber, or get food/groceries delivered or something?
I do have food/groceries delivered and I do use uber when I *have* to go somewhere (that's actually super rare).

But you don't need to buy groceries 2-3 times a week either. I'm ordering my groceries once every 14 days.

Dr. B

I do have food/groceries delivered and I do use uber when I *have* to go somewhere (that's actually super rare).

But you don't need to buy groceries 2-3 times a week either. I'm ordering my groceries once every 14 days.
what kind of work do you do?

PolishSun

In all places I visited, regular people find something in order to bully others. They are just bullies, who when they get anxious attack other people. Or just like to do it full time. In Switzerland, it is about washing the car. Because you could bully people for many things. Like clothes or food that are not ecological.

BearWithMe

In all places I visited, regular people find something in order to bully others. They are just bullies, who when they get anxious attack other people. Or just like to do it full time. In Switzerland, it is about washing the car. Because you could bully people for many things. Like clothes or food that are not ecological.
...or for being maskless.

There are places where people are not like that, though. That was one of the criteria when I was choosing a country to move. A place, where people in public look calm, relaxed and happy. A place where people are generally kind and friendly to each other.

Not sure whether I should use the money I have to buy a residency visa in Mexico or put a down payment on a house in the US. It sounds like money in Banks could be vulnerable.
I would buy items you are going to end up buying either way.....I would also take cash out just incase THEY do pull a blackout....you will be able to get cash out of the bank EVENTUALLY, but how hard and how much WILL THEY allow is the question....THEY have to make it seem like theres another pandemic to push all the restrictions on how much money you can take out etc etc

Texon

KS and YNH are completely worthless human beings. In fact, I'm not even sure they are human. Someone needs to introduce them to the harsher realities of life IMHO before it's too late. Just my 2 cents. P.S. Ben Fulford has some great content about these demoniacs. Check out his CV and weekly vids as a start. There is light at the end of this tunnel. If nothing else you will be thoroughly entertained.

Peatress

New Netflix predictive programming film about a cyber attack

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVBi_e8o-Y

The new trailer for Leave the World Behind is here and it’s chilling. Starring Julia Roberts, Mahershala Ali, Ethan Hawke, and more, the apocalyptic thriller written and directed by Sam Esmail tells the story of two families as they fight for survival amid an inexplicable blackout. Only one thing’s for sure: There is no going back to normal.

The film is based on the bestselling 2020 novel of the same name by Rumaan Alam, who also serves as executive producer of the film alongside Barack and Michelle Obama, Tonia Davis, Daniel M. Stillman, and Nick Krishnamurthy.

Dr. B

New Netflix predictive programming film about a cyber attack

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVBi_e8o-Y

The new trailer for Leave the World Behind is here and it’s chilling. Starring Julia Roberts, Mahershala Ali, Ethan Hawke, and more, the apocalyptic thriller written and directed by Sam Esmail tells the story of two families as they fight for survival amid an inexplicable blackout. Only one thing’s for sure: There is no going back to normal.

The film is based on the bestselling 2020 novel of the same name by Rumaan Alam, who also serves as executive producer of the film alongside Barack and Michelle Obama, Tonia Davis, Daniel M. Stillman, and Nick Krishnamurthy.

How soon do you think it would occur? Also how do you think it would affect day to day life. With no internet, people would have to get their foods from local farms? Everything would downsize to how things were before. Also no more remote work either then? No more cellphones, maybe homephones will come back?

I also wonder is it related to the israel situation in some way, remember they cut off the internet in gaza. On a more global level, if they cut off the internet everywhere it would be much harder for people across different countries to communicate with each other. There wouldnt be any more internet footage of things going on in different countries.

Peatress

How soon do you think it would occur? Also how do you think it would affect day to day life. With no internet, people would have to get their foods from local farms? Everything would downsize to how things were before. Also no more remote work either then? No more cellphones, maybe homephones will come back?

I also wonder is it related to the israel situation in some way, remember they cut off the internet in gaza. On a more global level, if they cut off the internet everywhere it would be much harder for people across different countries to communicate with each other. There wouldnt be any more internet footage of things going on in different countries.
It's a Netflix film.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Is anyone out there taking measures to protect themselves from this type of outage. Landline or other back-up? I feel like it would be smart to have alternate means of communication if/when this happens.

Mossy

Is anyone out there taking measures to protect themselves from this type of outage. Landline or other back-up? I feel like it would be smart to have alternate means of communication if/when this happens.
There is a rumor/theory that the globalist powers that be are setting up and preparing for this type of outage, where they will have satellite-based phones and network, while the world flounders in dis-communication with their cell-phone, land-line, cable, etc. services being down. I'm sure this is too simplistic, and maybe even technically inaccurate, of an explanation, but the thought is that satellite connections would be the most stable. Whether those satellite services would still be up, for the common masses, as oppossed to military grade being used by the powers that be, would be a question worth asking.

ThinPicking

The only comparable backup will be a capability to receive and/or transmit analogue modulated RF on unlicensed spectrum, in the absence of privately laid cables under private lands. Assuming that spectrum won't be jammed which would take a lot of forethought and energy to do in anything but patches. How far that travels and who's being communicated with would need to be planned for, as it would affect things like antenna size and the provision of equipment. It may be possible to do it underground with telluric currents but I'm not sure about that. I'm not a radio equipment or electromagnetic physics anorak. Personally I have a 20 quid software defined radio and an awkward antenna that will in theory allow me to listen to the natterings of nut-jobs and state lackeys over a wide area if a theatrical event like this plays out one day. But plugging it in and switching it on would probably be the last thing on my mind. And it assumes the municipal electricity supply is intact when my batteries die or there's no running water for a crappy generator.

This may be a good time to remind yourself you're reading this and I'm transmitting it on terminals that are products of the military industrial complex. Only a corporatocracy could have led to sprawling semiconductor manufacturing facilities, wide scale standardised network deployments, supply chains, made markets and the levels of refinement we appear to be enjoying. It may be a good idea to see the possibility something like this will be allowed to happen as a blessing. And if it does to simply go on a mission using your God given ability to communicate only so far as you can reach out and punch. Make acquaintance and distract people from the loss of their distractions, calm them down, snap them out of it. Be prepared to put down the opportunistic types. In a legal manor of course.

IT jackrabbits will know there's a lot of protocol in our telecommunications networks that makes them difficult to control. But there's also a lot of vulnerability that makes them difficult to defend. I could take this entire district of service for my provider offline right now or force users in to a convincing copy of their usual hangouts by poisoning BGP for example, for they're still trusting unsigned route announcements. Which would look insanely lazy to me if I wasn't awake and aware, the road behind us is long and things are often left half broken for a reason. Of course I wouldn't do this because I'm not an idiot and the computer misuse act is not a joke.

Consider for a moment the entire internet relies on 13 root DNS servers and some 600 IXPs in known locations. This is a tiny amount of infrastructure in the scheme of things.

View: https://youtu.be/DKHZKTRyzeg?si=7cYg8Yj60EBcIH0z

Beatrix_

They are attacking the internet providers

Back
Top Bottom