WEF Warns of Cyber Attack Leading to Systemic Collapse of the Global Financial System, Also Warned About Pandemic Before Covid

EchoTango

it had to be one of the danny roddy podcasts in the last 7 months or so with Ray on it

what do you mean by decentralized systems

In order to be liberated from the current dynamic, we are going to have to exit the pyramidal hierarchy and move into the integral/rhizomatic, some may already be out of the pyramid scheme, some may have their foot in both worlds, some are totally invested. I think this has to be done on an individual level through a sort of radical individualism - that happens collectively. Decentralized economic systems that are formed at a local, sustainable level, along with certain uncorruptible technology to connect globally - some think blockchain/crypto would be capable of this. Perhaps shifting from representative democracy to a collaborative, direct democracy as they are doing in Switzerland.

The more strict the commands are that come from the "top" of the pyramid, the more it forces people to become inventive at creating new means to overcome oppression.

BearWithMe

In order to be liberated from the current dynamic, we are going to have to exit the pyramidal hierarchy and move into the integral/rhizomatic, some may already be out of the pyramid scheme, some may have their foot in both worlds, some are totally invested. I think this has to be done on an individual level through a sort of radical individualism - that happens collectively. Decentralized economic systems that are formed at a local, sustainable level, along with certain uncorruptible technology to connect globally - some think blockchain/crypto would be capable of this. Perhaps shifting from representative democracy to a collaborative, direct democracy as they are doing in Switzerland.

The more strict the commands are that come from the "top" of the pyramid, the more it forces people to become inventive at creating new means to overcome oppression.
This all sounds awesome and I really wish this would become true.

Unless we get back to paying with gold/silver or barter system I'm affraid decentralized economy is not possible. Decentralization of blockchain is an illusion.

And goverments make god damn sure we won't get back to paying with gold/silver or barter system.

Have you ever been to Switzerland?

EchoTango

This all sounds awesome and I really wish this would become true.

Unless we get back to paying with gold/silver or barter system I'm affraid decentralized economy is not possible. Decentralization of blockchain is an illusion.

And goverments make god damn sure we won't get back to paying with gold/silver or barter system.

Have you ever been to Switzerland?
Never been there, and not trying to glamorize the place. but I read they are supposedly doing more direct democracy initiatives. Of course Switzerland is the safe haven of the bankers money, CERN, they have nearly enough bunkers in the Alps to house their entire population and have some special immunity to any wars (that the bankers probably initiated themselves).

But, it can be risky to walk around with gold and silver. It does preserve value, no doubt about that, but it carries a weight and responsibility that would have its owner in a state of hypervigilance.

I'm not sure we know yet whether some or all of blockchain could serve as an incorruptible ledger. Apparently, El Salvador just refused the IMF and decided to mine BTC from its own volcanoes for its reserve currency. Only time will tell if this is also an illusion.

I do agree that it is wise to invest in practical objects like those flint sticks, tools, first aid, blankets etc.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Never been there, and not trying to glamorize the place. but I read they are supposedly doing more direct democracy initiatives. Of course Switzerland is the safe haven of the bankers money, CERN, they have nearly enough bunkers in the Alps to house their entire population and have some special immunity to any wars (that the bankers probably initiated themselves).

But, it can be risky to walk around with gold and silver. It does preserve value, no doubt about that, but it carries a weight and responsibility that would have its owner in a state of hypervigilance.

I'm not sure we know yet whether some or all of blockchain could serve as an incorruptible ledger. Apparently, El Salvador just refused the IMF and decided to mine BTC from its own volcanoes for its reserve currency. Only time will tell if this is also an illusion.
mined bitcoin from its volcanoes? what does that mean, how is it from volcanoes?
do you think switzerland is the safest place to live?
is it fun there, can you have Peaty foods, raw milk, healthy meat there

EchoTango

mined bitcoin from its volcanoes? what does that mean, how is it from volcanoes?
do you think switzerland is the safest place to live?
is it fun there, can you have Peaty foods, raw milk, healthy meat there
They use geothermal energy to mine crypto in El Salvador, and elsewhere, but they can also use hydroelectricity etc.

I'm sure the Swiss have nutritious food, and lots of opportunity for outdoor activity in the country.

BearWithMe

I do agree that it is wise to invest in practical objects like those flint sticks, tools, first aid, blankets etc.
Swiss government is one of the most authoritarian governments in the world. In Switzerland, you will get a fine for having a dirty car. You can't build a house you want in Switzerland, the government dictate how exactly your house should look like to absurd details.

Switzerland is a beautiful country full of brilliant people. But their government is anything but collaborative and decentralized.

EchoTango

Swiss government is one of the most authoritarian governments in the world. In Switzerland, you will get a fine for having a dirty car. You can't build a house you want in Switzerland, the government dictate how exactly your house should look like to absurd details.

Switzerland is a beautiful country full of brilliant people. But their government is anything but collaborative and decentralized.
The authoritarianism would make sense if it is the stronghold of the banking families. It could also be that they want to trial direct democracy there first to work out how they will cast the illusion of more participation through direct democracy, in order to usher in a new phase of greater deception and power. As we know the supposed representative democracy we are in now is mostly rigged, so it wouldn't be a stretch to think they could push for a false direct democracy to appease the masses.

Over the past years one can see that social media like Fbook has been interfering not only in what political content is seen by who, censoring etc, but also directly financing election fraud. I can see them wanting to push for voting directly through social media accounts and possibly giving people the illusion of more choice in politics, all the while behind the scenes grabbing power and manipulating the vote more easily.

I'm interested in the possibility of an incorruptible form of government.

Dr. B

that is completely laughable.
how did you find that out do you live there?
so the cops actually check inside your car? or are you talking looking dirty from the outside? either way that seems laughable.
i wonder how the milk and food farmland etc is there. the pictures of it look incredible, looks like something out of the lord of the rings or something.

The authoritarianism would make sense if it is the stronghold of the banking families. It could also be that they want to trial direct democracy there first to work out how they will cast the illusion of more participation through direct democracy, in order to usher in a new phase of greater deception and power. As we know the supposed representative democracy we are in now is mostly rigged, so it wouldn't be a stretch to think they could push for a false direct democracy to appease the masses.

Over the past years one can see that social media like Fbook has been interfering not only in what political content is seen by who, censoring etc, but also directly financing election fraud. I can see them wanting to push for voting directly through social media accounts and possibly giving people the illusion of more choice in politics, all the while behind the scenes grabbing power and manipulating the vote more easily.

I'm interested in the possibility of an incorruptible form of government.

isnt direct democracy mob rule, and allows for easier oppression compared to democratic republics or whatever the US system is called.

BearWithMe

so the cops actually check inside your car? or are you talking looking dirty from the outside? either way that seems laughable.
i wonder how the milk and food farmland etc is there. the pictures of it look incredible, looks like something out of the lord of the rings or something.
I did, for three years.

It is funny until you actually get the fine.

Dr. B

I did, for three years.

It is funny until you actually get the fine.
but is this related to them looking inside your car or just the external dirtiness of it? it sounds like its a snobby society where they want everyone to upkeep their cars appearance

Regina

isnt direct democracy mob rule, and allows for easier oppression compared to democratic republics or whatever the US system is called.
Anecdotally, on the first time I visited my sister who lived in Zurich, I was waiting to cross the street. The weather was cold and it had rained. There was not a car in sight for as far as the eye could see in either direction. Soooo, I stepped off the sidewalk and "whack!!". The lone man standing next to me smacked me with his umbrella across my shins. I screeched. He coldly pointed his umbrella to the sign that hadn't turned green for the pedestrians. And then continued to stare forward unapoligetically. When it turned green, he said, "Now, you may walk."

I found that you will not be waited on in a store if you are not dressed like a band box.

So, there is much horizontal tyranny (Karens) and, indeed, snobbery. A different flavor of shame than in Japan.

The price one pays for the city tram being on the honor system? You purchase how many stops you'll be going through at the kiosk but can go right onto all the trams without showing anything. God help you if you are ever randomly asked to produce your ticket and you went one more stop (even by accident) than you paid for. The tram will stop and everyone will shame you like you are a piece of vomit.

BearWithMe

Anecdotally, on the first time I visited my sister who lived in Zurich, I was waiting to cross the street. The weather was cold and it had rained. There was not a car in sight for as far as the eye could see in either direction. Soooo, I stepped off the sidewalk and "whack!!". The lone man standing next to me smacked me with his umbrella across my shins. I screeched. He coldly pointed his umbrella to the sign that hadn't turned green for the pedestrians. And then continued to stare forward unapoligetically. When it turned green, he said, "Now, you may walk."

I found that you will not be waited on in a store if you are not dressed like a band box.

So, there is much horizontal tyranny (Karens) and, indeed, snobbery. A different flavor of shame than in Japan.

The price one pays for the city tram being on the honor system? You purchase how many stops you'll be going through at the kiosk but can go right onto all the trams without showing anything. God help you if you are ever randomly asked to produce your ticket and you went one more stop (even by accident) than you paid for. The tram will stop and everyone will shame you like you are a piece of vomit.
Spot on.

BearWithMe

but is this related to them looking inside your car or just the external dirtiness of it? it sounds like its a snobby society where they want everyone to upkeep their cars appearance
External dirtiness mostly, but Swiss people are also keeping their cars super-clean inside.

What makes it even more absurd is the fact that there are very specific laws on how and when you can wash your car. You are basically not allowed to do it yourself, you need to go to specialized car wash places. But you are not allowed to go there on weekends.

There are usually very long queues and Swiss people are waiting hours to get their cars washed.

Regina

External dirtiness mostly, but Swiss people are also keeping their cars super-clean inside.

What makes it even more absurd is the fact that there are very specific laws on how and when you can wash your car. You are basically not allowed to do it yourself, you need to go to specialized car wash places. But you are not allowed to go there on weekends.

There are usually very long queues and Swiss people are waiting hours to get their cars washed.
i can remember going to their equivalent of the dump with my sister's boyfriend with their garbage. Long lines and limited times when it is open. Draconian sorting. The slot to put your broken down cardboard is teeny--makinig you the compactor. blue bottles, green bottles, clear bottles go in diifferent bins, Dummy!!

It's actually the same in counties outside of manhattan where garabage pickup is not available. You actually pay an extra (to your insane property tax) yearly fee for the pass. You get in a queue of trucks and wait and wait for your pass to be scrutinized. Try saying a kind "Hello" to the dude and he'll yell at you for some capricious thing you're doing wrong. And they inspect everything you've sorted, just to let you know they think you look like a scumbag.

Last edited:

Missenger

That sounds like extremely silly tyranny.

2021-07-12 16_02_40-Can you wash your car in your driveway_ - English Forum Switzerland.png

1625054136318.png

Last edited:

BearWithMe

i can remember going to their equivalent of the dump with my sister's boyfriend with their garbage. Long lines and limited times when it is open. Draconian sorting. The slot to put your broken down cardboard is teeny--makinig you the compactor. blue bottles, green bottles, clear bottles go in diifferent bins, Dummy!!

It's actually the same in counties outside of manhattan where garabage pickup is not available. You actually pay an extra (to your insane property tax) yearly fee for the pass. You get in a queue of trucks and wait and wait for your pass to be scrutinized. Try saying a kind "Hello" to the dude and he'll yell at you for some capricious thing you're doing wrong. And they inspect everything you've sorted, just to let you know they think you look like a scumbag.
Damn. Having your garbage inspected like that sounds really humiliating. Hope you are not living in place like that!

BearWithMe

That sounds like extremely silly tyranny.
I think every government around the world (except Polish government lol) use cars as a tool for tyranny, to some extent. In Switzerland, they just took it to more absurd levels.

I have owned a car all my adult life. Recently I have sold it, and never felt more free.

Missenger

I think every government around the world (except Polish government lol) use cars as a tool for tyranny, to some extent. In Switzerland, they just took it to more absurd levels.

I have owned a car all my adult life. Recently I have sold it, and never felt more free.
That explains people gloating about having enough enough money to be able to just rent a car instead of having to deal with multiple taxes and other 'upkeep' laws. The 'elites' have an orgy of private jets to fly over the plebeians with.

Regina

Damn. Having your garbage inspected like that sounds really humiliating. Hope you are not living in place like that!
Not anymore! Made a narrow escape. We were typical bright-eyed city kids looking for a cottage to keep our stuff and car. Nothing about zero services was disclosed to us. Taxes seemed high, but the little cottage was affordable.
Then came the ice storms and no one is coming to plow the roads. Electricity would go out for weeks.
I did learn how to use a lawn tractor and change the auger blade because any local help charged prices that the Pentagon would blush at.
It took 3 years to sell.
I installed a white picket fence to make it look charming and light-hearted. Reality was it was very hard living and extremely expensive.
The white picket fence did the trick. The first guy to drive up in a convertible BMW with a sweater tied around his neck and fine loafers (recently divorced wiith new girlfriend) loved it and bought it. Paid full price. I think he thought when I said, "Are you sure?", that I was being charming. I wasn't. I was feeling really guilty.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom