The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

5LGreenback

Beatrix_

That was a good read thanks. It’s amazing how much BS the powers that be can have us swimming in (if we let them)

Lately I’m more convinced that the no virus crowd is correct, virology and germ theory is a massive fraud
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I caught the "virus" or whatever 2x.

Peatress

The treatment for sickle cell disease and beta thalassemia is the first to be licensed using the gene-editing tool known as Crispr, for which its discoverers were awarded the Nobel prize in 2020.

AlaskaJono

is it really anthrax? And are the military just lab rats to the Rockefeller TPTB?

D'ya think? I remember the ex-military folks speaking about the various jabs around the time of the wannabe-demic in 2009. A nurse reported how people were not given any info (consent or otherwise = one is owned then by the STATE), and she is jabbing military left and right with various 'medicines'. She did speak about adverse reactions, later dysfunctions, etc.. . I rarely watch TV so it was surely on the Web.

Peatress

If only..............

“In the future it will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old, because as soon as he is over 60-65 years of age, man lives longer than he produces and costs society dearly. Then the weak and then the useless who do nothing for society because there will be more and more of them, and especially finally the stupid ones.

Euthanasia targeting these groups; euthanasia will have to be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases. Of course, we cannot execute people or set up camps. We will get rid of it by making them believe it is for their own good. Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive.

Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to come to a screeching halt rather than gradually deteriorating. We won’t be able to give intelligence tests to millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it, a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the big, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and the stupid will believe it and ask to be treated.

We will have taken care to have planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will thus be done by themselves: they will go to the slaughterhouse on their own. “

The interview

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6DQVMW-Xm4

Regina

If only..............

“In the future it will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old, because as soon as he is over 60-65 years of age, man lives longer than he produces and costs society dearly. Then the weak and then the useless who do nothing for society because there will be more and more of them, and especially finally the stupid ones.

Euthanasia targeting these groups; euthanasia will have to be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases. Of course, we cannot execute people or set up camps. We will get rid of it by making them believe it is for their own good. Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive.

Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to come to a screeching halt rather than gradually deteriorating. We won’t be able to give intelligence tests to millions and millions of people, you can imagine!

We will find something or cause it, a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the big, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and the stupid will believe it and ask to be treated.

We will have taken care to have planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots will thus be done by themselves: they will go to the slaughterhouse on their own. “

The interview

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6DQVMW-Xm4

This old fart needed an IQ test--which would have clearly revealed him too stupid to be of benefit to society.

AlaskaJono

This news just in from NZ, there is/was a single administrator for the database of injections 'against covid'. He is coming out with the data. (I don't do X myself, ie - I do not have an account, but could see and hear this.) Certain batches had 25% deaths. And, similar to Australia, the death rate is up 6-8% yearly, more than historical numbers.
https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1730230555000574003?t=SeWj-GJnbkRt1O9HXcEHPg

Beatrix_

This news just in from NZ, there is/was a single administrator for the database of injections 'against covid'. He is coming out with the data. (I don't do X myself, ie - I do not have an account, but could see and hear this.) Certain batches had 25% deaths. And, similar to Australia, the death rate is up 6-8% yearly, more than historical numbers.
https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1730230555000574003?t=SeWj-GJnbkRt1O9HXcEHPg
Apparently this was planted just to cause confusion?

Minimized / exxagerated / not properly analyzed data ?

AlaskaJono

@Beatrix_

https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/measuring-australias-excess-mortality-during-covid-19-pandemic-until-first-quarter-2023
This below from above:
1701833866709.png

So..... I do not think myself that the numbers 'revealed' from NZ were 'fudged' in anyway, as the numbers here in Australia, above, from the Gov't are quite revealing.
Other items I read in this past year is that the "Excess Mortality " in Australia is as high as it was only in WW2.

This below is such CHANGES in Calculation to how this DATA was arrived at. Note: At the beginning of the 'demic, the new to me data number of "Excess Deaths" or "Excess Mortality" I personally thought was of was also a kind of skewing of data, but it still could show that MORE PEOPLE WERE dying! Below also from Above Australian government site.

"Excess deaths in this bulletin are the difference between the observed deaths within a period compared with the five-year average (2016 to 2019, and 2021) for the same period. Most of this article compares observed deaths in 2022 with the five-year average. However, this section compares excess mortality by the number of deaths, compared with excess mortality by the age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs), and explains why there are differences between these measures.

Because mortality rates take into account the population size and age structure at a given period, it is not unusual for excess mortality rates to be lower than excess deaths. This is because while deaths may be higher than what we would expect, it may not be when relative to the population. For example, if the population was larger in the observed period than the average population of the years making up the five-year average, then the deaths per 100,000 people could be lower."

And then this below shows the difference of "Excess Deaths" and "Excess Mortality" as defined by the UK Gov't here:
"Excess deaths in this bulletin are the difference between the observed deaths within a period compared with the five-year average (2016 to 2019, and 2021) for the same period. Most of this article compares observed deaths in 2022 with the five-year average. However, this section compares excess mortality by the number of deaths, compared with excess mortality by the age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs), and explains why there are differences between these measures.

Because mortality rates take into account the population size and age structure at a given period, it is not unusual for excess mortality rates to be lower than excess deaths. This is because while deaths may be higher than what we would expect, it may not be when relative to the population. For example, if the population was larger in the observed period than the average population of the years making up the five-year average, then the deaths per 100,000 people could be lower."

As stated humorously but critically, the poet Mark Twain made famous the phrase "Lies, damned lies, and statistics"... . Apply that to 'excess bs' freely.

IMHO I do currently think that it is helpful for all of us normal people, citizens, that the death numbers are what is being hidden. The Government is completely NON Transparent about these numbers, and is complicit in protecting the 'makers of the vaccines' on a number of levels.

I also did happen to see this today from Malcolm Roberts, MP, trying to get an answer from a Health Minister proxy regarding Pharma indemnity.... for any and all Covid vaccines and boosters. He was unsuccessful in receiving even one answer. And it seems all future vaccines from the new vaccine manufacturing facility under construction in Victoria by Moderna will also get indemnity, even non-covid vaccines. So.... just the daily news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nkcCAI85Y

Beatrix_

This below is such CHANGES in Calculation to how this DATA was arrived at. Note: At the beginning of the 'demic, the new to me data number of "Excess Deaths" or "Excess Mortality" I personally thought was of was also a kind of skewing of data, but it still could show that MORE PEOPLE WERE dying! Below also from Above Australian government site.
I know! The main fact that was making it very confusing at the beginning - at least to me - was that NO ONE was screaming about those numbers.
And now these numbers are coming out apparently with the funding from the US CDC

094815.png

GAZyzSPWsAADkb0.png

View: https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1731171611829547042

View: https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1732130080917467256

View: https://twitter.com/KiwiAly/status/1732225890183192705

View: https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1732277314543636812

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals