What is the point of de-populating the world ? Do Billionaires know something we don't ?

Dr. B

🤣🤣🤣 Yea ok - I crash my estrogen to below 0 every day 24/7 and I feel amazing - probably your problem is estrogen is too high since you're wearing polyester underwear

Majority of the women on RP would have their problems disappear if they stopped wearing polyester underwear
How do you crash estrogen below 0? Aren’t you drinking sodas etc which have estrogens in them and other foods drinks

PeskyPeater

Elites are all hypothyroid, mentally ill. Society it’s rotten from the top down.
yes, seems to be the case. lack of their maturity, and inability to nuance their strive for satisfying their sick obsessive needs, doing whatever they have to while walking straight over you to get it. They do not care, because we allow them to not care.

It is about time for the thyroid-improved PUFA depleted to take over the world

area51puy

Forum Supporter

I believe this is the mein kampf of the globalist.

The guy that wrote this book is the closet advisor Klaus Schwab.

It give a history of human evolution and is pro empire and pro corporation.

And I think all the past empires used military power to control and take over countries which in the long run ends in ruin because of the resources to occupy nations out tremendous stress on the empire.

And the American empire basically installed puppet dictator around the world to expand the American empire.

But ultimately if you control the money you control everything. If you can restrict who , what and when you can use your money on , you can control the population.

So instead of using massive resources to wage war and occupation of nations. Having to deal with population revolting or puppet dictator going rogue.

You introduce a simple digital currency and once it becomes the currency of most of the world you slowly start adding control mechanisms.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom