What is the point of de-populating the world ? Do Billionaires know something we don't ?

I think many of us have seen the threads on this forum focused on the de-population agenda set by the Usual Suspects - but what I am wondering is what is the point exactly of doing this ?

Exitus acta probat
Is there starting to be not enough food to support the world population and are the Billionaires doing some "the ends justify the means" planning to ensure those are not strong enough to resist their attempts to bend the knee suffer consequences ? (i.e. vaccine deaths, etc.)

View: https://medium.com/@jeremyerdman/we-produce-enough-food-to-feed-10-billion-people-so-why-does-hunger-still-exist-8086d2657539#:~:text=The%20world's%20farmers%20produce%20enough,this%20excess%2C%20hunger%20still%20exists

"The world's farmers produce enough food to feed 1.5x the global population. That's enough to feed 10 billion (we are at 7.6 billion currently). Despite this excess, hunger still exists."

View attachment 29905

Ritual
Is this an age-old ritual that takes place every XYZ amount of years as a way to curb population explosion and keep population growth steady ?

"Table ranking "History's Most Deadly Events": Influenza pandemic (1918-19) 20-40 million deaths; black death/plague (1348-50), 20-25 million deaths, AIDS pandemic (through 2000) 21.8 million deaths, World War II (1937-45), 15.9 million deaths, and World War I (1914-18) 9.2 million deaths."

What other reasons could there be for de-populating the world besides what's above ? I am having a hard time thinking of other reasons

To make room for the aliens!

Doc Sandoz

The elite want a natural earthly paradise just for them and a small population of serfs to do the jobs AI cannot do until AI can to do them. They see their potential paradise disappearing as species after species succumbs to human-generated environmental degredation, and so have decided it is now or never to make their move.

Pistachio

I think many of us have seen the threads on this forum focused on the de-population agenda set by the Usual Suspects - but what I am wondering is what is the point exactly of doing this ?

Exitus acta probat
Is there starting to be not enough food to support the world population and are the Billionaires doing some "the ends justify the means" planning to ensure those are not strong enough to resist their attempts to bend the knee suffer consequences ? (i.e. vaccine deaths, etc.)

View: https://medium.com/@jeremyerdman/we-produce-enough-food-to-feed-10-billion-people-so-why-does-hunger-still-exist-8086d2657539#:~:text=The%20world's%20farmers%20produce%20enough,this%20excess%2C%20hunger%20still%20exists

"The world's farmers produce enough food to feed 1.5x the global population. That's enough to feed 10 billion (we are at 7.6 billion currently). Despite this excess, hunger still exists."

View attachment 29905

Ritual
Is this an age-old ritual that takes place every XYZ amount of years as a way to curb population explosion and keep population growth steady ?

"Table ranking "History's Most Deadly Events": Influenza pandemic (1918-19) 20-40 million deaths; black death/plague (1348-50), 20-25 million deaths, AIDS pandemic (through 2000) 21.8 million deaths, World War II (1937-45), 15.9 million deaths, and World War I (1914-18) 9.2 million deaths."

What other reasons could there be for de-populating the world besides what's above ? I am having a hard time thinking of other reasons

No. They are just blindly following their occult script of ritual sacrifice.

The elite want a natural earthly paradise just for them and a small population of serfs to do the jobs AI cannot do until AI can to do them. They see their potential paradise disappearing as species after species succumbs to human-generated environmental degredation, and so have decided it is now or never to make their move.

Boy that went right over my head Doc. What is Al ?

K

Kayaker

We need to fight back. Everyone breed, everyone pollute! We got this! ✌️

Herbie

Elites are all hypothyroid, mentally ill. Society it’s rotten from the top down.

Regina

Yes, of course I understand your perspective. Maybe I'm naive, but I like to think that the holy trinity of talent + hard work + luck can still take one to the top. Also, even though many people on the internet talk about a trillionaire class inhabiting the shadows, I don't have solid evidence of their existence.

What I do have evidence of is the hundred-billionaire class. Gates is changing the course of the entire world through the funding his foundation provides. Bezos and Musk are literally colonising space. Soon they will own planets and make the Carnigie, Morgan, and Vanderbilt empires seem relatively unimpressive. So until I see a bit more than a picture of Putin kissing a wrinkled Rockefeller hand or a scaley Reptilian claw, I will assume all four of those men you mentioned answer to no one and therefore represent the top.

BearWithMe

We are approaching the intersection of two problems. A Grand Solar Minimum by 2030, lasting 30-70 years historically, bringing with it volatile and overall cooler weather conditions that will obliterate the growing capacity of much (most) farmland; cherry on top being that the electromagnetic field of earth derives its strength in an exponential curve from sunspot density, meaning we'll be vulnerable to previously insignificant Coronal Mass Ejections, threatening us with nuclear apocalypse should a CME EMP affect the "right" area. On top of that, the circulation of the ocean, which distributes heat around the world, will drop to near 0. Additionally, the EROI (estimated return on investment) of oil has dropped precipitously from 100-1000+ in the early 1900's, to 2:1 in 2008, all the way down to 1.3:1 now, the closer to 1:1, the less our economies based around infinite expansion make sense. 1:1 is often described as "the death cross" for this reason.

Carbon, and I'll say pollution as a whole, is a "simple" red herring (problem) designed to generate a desired reaction from the population in order to guide them into a pre designed "solution" (Georgia Guidestones et all, the breeding of the blue pilled masses is seen as an abberation on "their" pure earth) the wet dreams of eugenists ie Fauci Gates etc since time immortal FINALLY have a chance at realization, as well as the NWO plans of the trillionaire international bankers; top this off with governments being principally concerned with self preservation and viola, the unholy trinity is revealed, the widescale cooperation (operation lockstep, cyberstorm, etc. originate from the rockefeller foundation) makes perfect sense in this context. The former deagle.com prediction of a 2030 population of 60 million in America also begins to make foreboding sense..

A "Dark Winter" indeed.

View attachment 29928

View attachment 29926

View attachment 29924

View attachment 29923
I have no doubts we are approaching solar minimum and small ice age, but I'm still not sure about the EROI on oil. It is being pushed by people that have been caught lying many times before.

Would you share some resources on this problem? I'd love to read more

Neeters 27

ahem, those stones you were talking about have been blown up this summer. If the"elites" wanted most of us dead they could poison the water or air or food, no need to do all this vaxxine crap...really, ridiculous...

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

ahem, those stones you were talking about have been blown up this summer. If the"elites" wanted most of us dead they could poison the water or air or food, no need to do all this vaxxine crap...really, ridiculous...
They already are doing that - if you weren't taking estrogen gel you would know that already

lvysaur

I agree with this, but I also think there is something more to the story

In all the obvious "conspiracies" they've pulled, they always put massive hints in plain sight (the COVID simulation, the mpox simulation, Lucky Larry saying they "pulled it", etc).

Why do they keep doing this? It's almost like they're trying to "breed" conspiracy theorists. Are they really so overconfident that they enjoy rubbing it in the faces of those who are in the know? Or is there something more unknowable, alien, religious, divine etc directing what they do? Maybe they're even required to "let us know" in this way.

Another possibly related fact is that official world history has been censored of the advanced civilizations, exceeding modern global civilization in quality (though perhaps not quantity). I'm of course talking about unimaginable structures like Petra, the Ellora cave complex, the Pyramids, the Baalbek pillars, and many more. This isn't necessarily related to the elites "conspiracy" game, but then again maybe it is, both are things that hint at grand unknown realities

lvysaur

If your mindset is purely material, then there's an obvious reason to depopulate the world, which is that the rest of the world isn't you. People care more for their genetic relatives than strangers, so why wouldn't Elon Musk/Bezos etc want an entire continent full of his grandchildren? It just makes objective sense.

Just before the neolithic, Y-chromosome diversities plummeted, meaning that 95% of all men did not breed. This can be explained by resource monopolization by a few, who then owned all the stuff which humans needed for sustenance. The men died out, the women traded sex for refuge in the empires of the elites. This all happened organically, and happened globally in every region on the earth.

But I don't think it's quite that simple, I think it's only part of the reason. Elites are smart enough to know this, but I feel like it's deeper than simple genetic selfishness

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Revisiting this thread - the reason why I think they plan on eradicating the vast majority of the population (It seems that it is at least 90% will go away)

Has nothing to do with resources - they actually have the technology to create endless resources if needed that they haven't shared with the public

I believe they are just that evil

they are creating a utopia filled with children they can do what they wish to

all the normie adults will have their child stripped from birth and will be forcibly euthanized before they are able to grow older and awaken something fishy is going on - the End justifies the means in their eyes

They want complete control - of everything - that means the population has to shrink

89749C5D-DC5A-4E57-9A3C-F9C379BE175C.jpeg

0F1A2836-4DE3-472F-87AE-1A8AF44F8526.jpeg

645D26AD-F69E-4698-A901-D43ACBB53CFE.jpeg

gunther

Yes, of course I understand your perspective. Maybe I'm naive, but I like to think that the holy trinity of talent + hard work + luck can still take one to the top. Also, even though many people on the internet talk about a trillionaire class inhabiting the shadows, I don't have solid evidence of their existence.

What I do have evidence of is the hundred-billionaire class. Gates is changing the course of the entire world through the funding his foundation provides. Bezos and Musk are literally colonising space. Soon they will own planets and make the Carnigie, Morgan, and Vanderbilt empires seem relatively unimpressive. So until I see a bit more than a picture of Putin kissing a wrinkled Rockefeller hand or a scaley Reptilian claw, I will assume all four of those men you mentioned answer to no one and therefore represent the top.

Attachments

• D86AD37C-0CCE-4726-A2C7-81E7FEBE604A.jpeg
    D86AD37C-0CCE-4726-A2C7-81E7FEBE604A.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 17

BearWithMe

Revisiting this thread - the reason why I think they plan on eradicating the vast majority of the population (It seems that it is at least 90% will go away)

Has nothing to do with resources - they actually have the technology to create endless resources if needed that they haven't shared with the public
Very true

Neeters 27

They already are doing that - if you weren't taking estrogen gel you would know that already
what my hrt regimen have to do with it? I dont make any estrogen at all, and cannot function without some estrogen. as a woman, it is necessary. you dont know S$%T

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

what my hrt regimen have to do with it? I dont make any estrogen at all, and cannot function without some estrogen. as a woman, it is necessary. you dont know S$%T
🤣🤣🤣 Yea ok - I crash my estrogen to below 0 every day 24/7 and I feel amazing - probably your problem is estrogen is too high since you're wearing polyester underwear

Majority of the women on RP would have their problems disappear if they stopped wearing polyester underwear

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom