Agenda 21 and the Steady-State Techno-Corporatocracy: an introduction

Lollipop2

My favorite Chiropractor was Cuban. He moved to Miami. Hope he will be safe. Soros funds most of the Revolutions that are not part of his agenda.

This file is not online as it had a list of all his investments in destroying countries:
[dead link:]404 | ZeroHedge

The documents are from multiple departments of Soros’ organizations. Soros’ the Open Society Foundations seems to be the group with the most documents in the leak. Files come from sections representing almost all geographical regions in the world, from the USA, to Europe, Eurasia, Asia, Latin, America, Africa, the World Bank “the President’s Office”, as well as an unknown entity named SOUK. As the Daily Caller notes [7], there are documents dating from at least 2008 to 2016.

George Soros is a Hungarian-American business magnate, investor, philanthropist, political activist and author who is of Hungarian-Jewish ancestry and holds dual citizenship. He drives more than 50 global and regional programs and foundations. Soros is named as the architect and sponsor of almost every revolution and coup around the world for the last 25 years. Thanks to him and his puppets USA is thought to be a vampire, not a lighthouse of freedom and democracy. His slaves spill blood of millions and millions people just to make him even more rich. Soros is an oligarch sponsoring Democratic party, Hillary Clinton, hundreds of politicians all over the world. This website is designed to let everyone take a look at restricted documents of George Soros’ Open Society Foundation and related organizations. It represents workplans, strategies, priorities and other activities of Soros. These documents shed light on one of the most influential network operating worldwide.

The full list of files can be access at the following site:
http: // soros. dcleaks. com/
[=]Index of /] = (nothing there now)
WoW Unbelievable. Why isn’t this man rotting behind bars?

Regina

Wow! They did that in Chicago with LaRaza.
I sent your links to my cuban sis-in-law in Miami.
She sent me the story of how the Chief of police was fired for peacefully demonstrating in support of Cuban protests.
I guess they made an example of him.

OP
LA

LA

Attachments

• citizencattle_image_original.jpg
    citizencattle_image_original.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 17
OP
LA

LA

Agenda 21 has been in the works for many years and is often 'now' given the name Agenda 30 or Sustainable Development. It always sounds "great" until they turn it into the plandemic, scamdemic and start herding people into tiny controlled areas.

1992 PDF attached below

United Nations Conference on Environment & Development
Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992
AGENDA 21

CONTENTS
Chapter Paragraphs
1. Preamble 1.1 - 1.6
SECTION I. SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DIMENSIONS
2. International cooperation to accelerate sustainable development in developing countries and related
domestic policies 2.1 - 2.43
3. Combating poverty 3.1 - 3.12
4. Changing consumption patterns 4.1 - 4.27
5. Demographic dynamics and sustainability 5.1 - 5.66
6. Protecting and promoting human health conditions 6.1 - 6.46
7. Promoting sustainable human settlement development 7.1 - 7.80
8. Integrating environment and development in decision-making 8.1 - 8.54
SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
11. Combating deforestation 11.1 - 11.40
12. Managing fragile ecosystems: combating desertification and drought 12.1 - 12.63
13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
15. Conservation of biological diversity 15.1 - 15.11
16. Environmentally sound management of biotechnology 16.1 - 16.46
17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal
areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
18. Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources: application of integrated approaches to
the development, management and use of water resources 18.1 - 18.90
19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
21. Environmentally sound management of solid wastes and sewage-related issues 21.1 - 21.49
22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes 22.1 - 22.9
SECTION III. STRENGTHENING THE ROLE OF MAJOR GROUPS
23. Preamble 23.1 - 23.4
24. Global action for women towards sustainable and equitable development 24.1 - 24.12
25. Children and youth in sustainable development 25.1 - 25.17
26. Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities 26.1 - 26.9
27. Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development 27.1 - 27.13
28. Local authorities' initiatives in support of Agenda 21 28.1 - 28.7
29. Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions 29.1 - 29.14
30. Strengthening the role of business and industry 30.1 - 30.30
31. Scientific and technological community 31.1 - 31.12

Attachments

• Agenda21.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 16

JamesGatz

I JUST RECEIVED WORD that this guy is second-in-command in Agenda 21

He's unhinged - he robbed me last week - took my wallet and all the spaghetti in my pocket - absolute $avage this one MUST be stopped

488CDE19-DAEA-4674-A691-0706C5767789.jpeg

Peatful

Yes.
If you watch closely - you can catch many others pulling this in plain sight.
Beloved Trump and Icke included.

So this was 14 years ago. And i think the GQ shot above this was the same time period.

Jay Z is in deep.
But Kayne?
I think he is trying to deprogram some MK Ultra shtt.
I think Donda was killed because Kanye strayed.

“Illuminati mad….” - Eazy

OP
LA

LA

Jay Z is in deep.
But Kayne?
I think he is trying to deprogram some MK Ultra shtt.
I think Donda was killed because Kanye strayed.
“Illuminati mad….” - Eazy
Kanye was not following through on anything. He fell apart after his marriage tanked and apparently was not aware that it was ALWAYS bad for him. Hope he manages to release himself from all the negativity including his continual grief over the death of his mom Donda. - Sorry he married the fake person from the fake family. All of them will do anything for views
Today I briefly glanced on some bag "thing" which he is doing; looked weird. Hopefully it means he is taking out the trash in preparation for a long sabbatical.

old thread on both of them:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/125a9z/what_do_jayz_kanye_west_lyor_cohen_and_israe

Peatful

Nice Reddit post. Thx for sharing that.

I had some hope for Ye.
That he was breaking free from the programming.
Of the literal bondage.
The slavery.

It’s all quite tragic to watch.

ThinPicking

Kanye was not following through on anything. He fell apart after his marriage tanked and apparently was not aware that it was ALWAYS bad for him. Hope he manages to release himself from all the negativity including his continual grief over the death of his mom Donda. - Sorry he married the fake person from the fake family. All of them will do anything for views
Today I briefly glanced on some bag "thing" which he is doing; looked weird. Hopefully it means he is taking out the trash in preparation for a long sabbatical.

old thread on both of them:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/125a9z/what_do_jayz_kanye_west_lyor_cohen_and_israe

View: https://youtu.be/KJYiXesj-I4

I don't think it's fair to lump Kanye in with this twat. Not saying he's squeaky clean either.

OP
LA

LA

Nice Reddit post. Thx for sharing that.

I had some hope for Ye.
That he was breaking free from the programming.
Of the literal bondage.
The slavery.

It’s all quite tragic to watch.
You are welcome. Yes it is tragic not just for him for all of us. We must learn from history or we are doomed to repeat it. I have other information as to why I remembered what I posted and will add to it later.

Also, have any thoughts about the writings of Jan Van Helsing regarding Secret Societies?

Peatful

You are welcome. Yes it is tragic not just for him for all of us. We must learn from history or we are doomed to repeat it. I have other information as to why I remembered what I posted and will add to it later.

Also, have any thoughts about the writings of Jan Van Helsing regarding Secret Societies?
Heard of him but never read.
Lmk what you think; if you recommend his work.

Regarding secret societies- my favorite source of data are testimonies or pointed interviews with people who were freemasons and then left.

JamesGatz

Agenda 21 Death Map - to be implemented by 2030 - Don't worry there is one for Canada, Western Europe, and the Rest of the World as Well

Red Zone = Not Good

2 Different Variations

4D6DA39A-B689-41B0-BC9F-F88BBBBAE215.jpeg

4DF1CF0F-D051-479D-95D3-36A79A05BAE7.jpeg

JamesGatz

Now THIS is whats important -

There are approximately 800 FEMA concentration camps in the US alone (Worldwide there are similar camp setups)

Guarded 24/7 and HAVE NEVER been used since their building in the 80's

In the FINAL stages of the 2030 Agenda - A CATASTROPHIC event will take place (I believe it will either be massive bombing or the Alien Invasion or both)

Once this occurs, MARTIAL LAW will be invoked (Look up Rex-84) and every civilian will be FORCIBLY transported to FEMA camps by the Military to receive the Mark of the Beast

B5461A70-0025-4851-89D8-A427CBE14999.jpeg
BFCDC751-AA8B-44D4-AAB0-0ED55D53BDCD.jpeg
0C375ACA-705C-462D-98A4-F6588FB93D64.jpeg
4981D4F9-80E9-452F-B52E-AFAD6057DE6A.png

B0CA0D8F-B1C9-425E-9FBA-30CD80A7E496.jpeg

Regina

Now THIS is whats important -

There are approximately 800 FEMA concentration camps in the US alone (Worldwide there are similar camp setups)

Guarded 24/7 and HAVE NEVER been used since their building in the 80's

In the FINAL stages of the 2030 Agenda - A CATASTROPHIC event will take place (I believe it will either be massive bombing or the Alien Invasion or both)

Once this occurs, MARTIAL LAW will be invoked (Look up Rex-84) and every civilian will be FORCIBLY transported to FEMA camps by the Military to receive the Mark of the Beast

View attachment 43881View attachment 43882View attachment 43883View attachment 43884
View attachment 43885
I'm watching this. Highly recommended.

UNSUSTAINABLE - The UN's Agenda for World Domination (Full Movie)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwfJD3pKtKzG/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals