Rockefeller Foundation Getting Exactly What They Want!

jay123

As I posted here on August 3rd-

Covid-19 Plan In Front Of Our Eyes IMPORTANT!

The Rockefeller foundation is getting exactly what they want as we see yesterday's announcement by the presidential administration:

Trump announces plan to distribute 100M rapid COVID-19 tests to states

The aristocracy is very powerful. They wanted this by October and they are getting it.

Here is the link from the Rockefeller Foundation about the plan since they know what is be for us.

Covid-19 National Testing & Tracing Action Plan - The Rockefeller Foundation

They are not hiding anything but slickly saying it's to get the economy going again. It's pretty sickening.

If you read it you can see that they are not hiding what they want to do. Just a little summary:

REMEMBER THIS WAS DONE IN JULY!

At least we are to believe that. I'm sure it was done years earlier for any crisis.

-We are proposing our nation come together around the bold, ambitious, but achievable goal of rapidly expanding testing capacity to 30 million tests per week over the next six months. This 1-3-30 Plan would be achieved by: (1) creating an Emergency Network for Covid-19 Testing to coordinate and underwrite the testing market, (2) launching an eight-week National Testing Laboratory Optimization Initiative to increase output to 3 million tests per week from the current one million, and (3) investing in a Testing Technology Accelerator to further grow U.S. testing capacity from 3 million to 30 million tests per week.

-Create an Emergency Network for Covid-19 Testing (ENCT) to coordinate and underwrite the testing market.

-Launch an eight-week National Testing Laboratory Optimization Initiative to increase current U.S. testing from 1 million to 3 million per week within the next eight weeks.

-Invest in a public-private Testing Technology Accelerator to further grow U.S. testing capacity from 3 million to 30 million per week within six months.

-A Covid Community Healthcare Corps (CCHC) should be launched at state public health departments, an effort that will involve massive investments in manpower and equipment. At least 100,000 people and perhaps as many as 300,000 must be hired to undertake a vigorous campaign of test administration and contact tracing, and they must be supported by computer systems networked with regional and national viral datasets and as many electronic health records from local hospital systems as can be provided. The CCHC should designate staff to distribute, administer and oversee testing.

-A national system to track Covid-19 status must be created. Policy makers and the public must find the balance between privacy concerns and infection control to allow the infection status of most Americans to be accessed and validated in a few required settings and many voluntary ones.

-Digital apps and privacy-protected tracking software should be widely adopted to enable more complete contact tracing. Whenever possible, incentives should be used to nudge the voluntary use of these apps rather than require them. NOTICE THE WORD NUDGE

-Integrate and expand Federal, state, and private data platforms to cover the full range of data required to monitor the pandemic, deploy resources, and remove bottlenecks.

-Innovative digital technologies can improve workforce monitoring and early detection of recurrent outbreaks. When integrated into national and state surveillance systems, such innovations may enable the same level of outbreak detection with fewer tests. Promising techniques include anonymous digital tracking of workforces or population-based resting heart-rate and smart thermometer trends; continually updated epidemiological data modeling; and artificial intelligence projections based on clinical and imaging data.

-Digital health records and insurance claims data of hospitalized Covid-19 patients should be used to improve Covid-19 diagnosis and treatment.

Building upon its promise to double down on its commitment last month during the Global Citizen Unite for Our Future, the Foundation is announcing an additional $50 million to continue support in the U.S. and expand support to where the need is greatest around the world. This brings the total to $100 million for global Covid-19-related programs.

“We believe everyone should have access to Covid-19 testing, treatment, and vaccine – regardless of who they are or where they live,” said Dr. Shah.

Really?

IT is all right here. Plain as day. Pretty yucky stuff.

OP
jay123

jay123

Also this panel to be created from the same plan.

Proposal for a Pandemic Testing Board

While stay-at-home orders are working to slow the spread of the coronavirus, the reopening of the economy and society could be achieved more safely and more swiftly under the following conditions:
(1) deployment of a vaccine, which is projected to take 12-18 months, in which time there will be significant costs to the economy and harm to the social wellbeing of individuals and communities, or
(2) a regime of almost universal testing. Widespread testing for both presence of the virus and for antibodies – on the order of millions of tests per day1 will enable those who have antibodies or are not infected to re-enter the economy. It will also make it possible to quarantine only those who have been infected or who have been in contact with the infected, massively reducing the number of people who are required to stay-at-home. The problem is that we cannot wait 12-18 months for a vaccine, and we do not have anywhere near the scale or coordination of resources needed to produce or deploy millions of tests per day. Further, travel and commerce will not truly be able to reopen unless there is sufficient global production and deployment of tests and ultimately vaccines. Although the Trump Administration established a Supply Chain Stabilization Task Force to source and deploy PPE, ventilators, and other equipment last week, so far as we are aware, there has not been a similar effort around testing. We therefore propose the creation of a Pandemic Testing Board (PTB), akin to the War Production Board that the United States created in World War II, in order to massively scale up production and deployment of testing. The Pandemic Testing Board would consist of leaders from business, government, academia, and labor and would be tasked with two projects:

(1) Pandemic Testing Supply Initiative. The PTB’s goal would be to develop the scale of testing needed first to stabilize the United States, and then to offer exports to foreign countries that are facing shortages. It would have authority to identify supply chain elements necessary for manufacturing, procuring, scaling, and deploying any items related to testing, the power to procure these materials via contracting with producers and servicers, and the power to mandate production or services, akin to authorities in the Defense Production Act. Contracting firms would be required to follow all existing labor laws, including maintaining collective bargaining agreements.

(2) Pandemic Testing Deployment Initiative. In order to deploy testing at scale, there will need to be sufficient personnel to test individuals outside of hospitals and doctors’ offices. The PTB would: Craft recommendations for states to use the national guard to deploy testing in conjunction with business, labor, nonprofits, and academia If necessary, be authorized to create a Pandemic Response Corps, comprised of tested civilians, to assist in the testing Make recommendations on tracking the spread of the virus Before disbanding, craft recommendations on long-term preparedness.

The Pandemic Testing Board could be designed in one of two ways:

Nationalist Model: The board would consist of no more than 9 members, chosen either by the President or the director of the NIAID, and would be required to include members from business, labor, academia, and current government officials.

Federalist Model: Congress would pass a law authorizing the states to create an interstate compact. The lead states would select a board of no more than 9 members including members from business, labor, academia, and government. On this model, the board would serve the states – rather than work through the federal government – but it would be funded by a congressional appropriation.

haidut

Forum Supporter
As I posted here on August 3rd-

Covid-19 Plan In Front Of Our Eyes IMPORTANT!

The Rockefeller foundation is getting exactly what they want as we see yesterday's announcement by the presidential administration:

Trump announces plan to distribute 100M rapid COVID-19 tests to states

The aristocracy is very powerful. They wanted this by October and they are getting it.

Here is the link from the Rockefeller Foundation about the plan since they know what is be for us.

Covid-19 National Testing & Tracing Action Plan - The Rockefeller Foundation

They are not hiding anything but slickly saying it's to get the economy going again. It's pretty sickening.

If you read it you can see that they are not hiding what they want to do. Just a little summary:

REMEMBER THIS WAS DONE IN JULY!

At least we are to believe that. I'm sure it was done years earlier for any crisis.

-We are proposing our nation come together around the bold, ambitious, but achievable goal of rapidly expanding testing capacity to 30 million tests per week over the next six months. This 1-3-30 Plan would be achieved by: (1) creating an Emergency Network for Covid-19 Testing to coordinate and underwrite the testing market, (2) launching an eight-week National Testing Laboratory Optimization Initiative to increase output to 3 million tests per week from the current one million, and (3) investing in a Testing Technology Accelerator to further grow U.S. testing capacity from 3 million to 30 million tests per week.

-Create an Emergency Network for Covid-19 Testing (ENCT) to coordinate and underwrite the testing market.

-Launch an eight-week National Testing Laboratory Optimization Initiative to increase current U.S. testing from 1 million to 3 million per week within the next eight weeks.

-Invest in a public-private Testing Technology Accelerator to further grow U.S. testing capacity from 3 million to 30 million per week within six months.

-A Covid Community Healthcare Corps (CCHC) should be launched at state public health departments, an effort that will involve massive investments in manpower and equipment. At least 100,000 people and perhaps as many as 300,000 must be hired to undertake a vigorous campaign of test administration and contact tracing, and they must be supported by computer systems networked with regional and national viral datasets and as many electronic health records from local hospital systems as can be provided. The CCHC should designate staff to distribute, administer and oversee testing.

-A national system to track Covid-19 status must be created. Policy makers and the public must find the balance between privacy concerns and infection control to allow the infection status of most Americans to be accessed and validated in a few required settings and many voluntary ones.

-Digital apps and privacy-protected tracking software should be widely adopted to enable more complete contact tracing. Whenever possible, incentives should be used to nudge the voluntary use of these apps rather than require them. NOTICE THE WORD NUDGE

-Integrate and expand Federal, state, and private data platforms to cover the full range of data required to monitor the pandemic, deploy resources, and remove bottlenecks.

-Innovative digital technologies can improve workforce monitoring and early detection of recurrent outbreaks. When integrated into national and state surveillance systems, such innovations may enable the same level of outbreak detection with fewer tests. Promising techniques include anonymous digital tracking of workforces or population-based resting heart-rate and smart thermometer trends; continually updated epidemiological data modeling; and artificial intelligence projections based on clinical and imaging data.

-Digital health records and insurance claims data of hospitalized Covid-19 patients should be used to improve Covid-19 diagnosis and treatment.

Building upon its promise to double down on its commitment last month during the Global Citizen Unite for Our Future, the Foundation is announcing an additional $50 million to continue support in the U.S. and expand support to where the need is greatest around the world. This brings the total to $100 million for global Covid-19-related programs.

“We believe everyone should have access to Covid-19 testing, treatment, and vaccine – regardless of who they are or where they live,” said Dr. Shah.

Really?

IT is all right here. Plain as day. Pretty yucky stuff.

They are also on their way of getting a fully digitized financial system, which would allow them to exert unprecedented control over people's lives. One could argue that as long as cash is available people can "disconnect" from the grid/system and live their lives as they want to. But if money availability and value are fully controlled by the powers that be then people don't really have that option any more.
The Pandemic Has Killed Cash

OP
jay123

jay123

They are also on their way of getting a fully digitized financial system, which would allow them to exert unprecedented control over people's lives. One could argue that as long as cash is available people can "disconnect" from the grid/system and live their lives as they want to. But if money availability and value are fully controlled by the powers that be then people don't really have that option any more.
If you and I can think this logic through just imagine someone with a lot of financial power and so called "good intentions" that can make that happen. I shudder at the thought.

I saw this last month and my stomach turned:

Fed says it is developing an experimental digital currency

OP
jay123

jay123

Good conversation. Step by step consolidation of power.

10 years ago you were shunned and ridiculed for even saying something about the "deep state". Now it is good to see the "red pill" is being ingested by many. And these guys apparently have done a lot of investigating.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If you and I can think this logic through just imagine someone with a lot of financial power and so called "good intentions" that can make that happen. I shudder at the thought.

I saw this last month and my stomach turned:

Fed says it is developing an experimental digital currency

Yep, one of the links in that thread on pandemic killing cash is precisely about that - digitizing the dollar AND also creating direct Fed-to-consumer banking system. No middleman banking needed. I think the elite realized that the banking system (acting as a middleman) is actually interfering with their goal of full financial control because having thousands of banks dealing with everyday people is very hard to control and manipulate. Too many entities, and too many opportunities for avoiding control since those entities are themselves greedy and corrupt and greedy and follow their own interest, which while not usually in people's favor, can be against the interests of the elite and as such indirectly impede their quest for control.
Aside from the lunacy and evil of such as scheme, there are also the more mundane issues to worry about. Such as, what happens if there is a significant Internet or power outage? The financial system collapses in seconds and is gone until the network/power is restored. It is great as an opportunity for cyber war against entire countries that refuse to play ball, but can happen to any country and can last for days/weeks. What happens if "money" is unavailable for such long period of time??

OP
jay123

jay123

Yep, one of the links in that thread on pandemic killing cash is precisely about that - digitizing the dollar AND also creating direct Fed-to-consumer banking system. No middleman banking needed. I think the elite realized that the banking system (acting as a middleman) is actually interfering with their goal of full financial control because having thousands of banks dealing with everyday people is very hard to control and manipulate. Too many entities, and too many opportunities for avoiding control since those entities are themselves greedy and corrupt and greedy and follow their own interest, which while not usually in people's favor, can be against the interests of the elite and as such indirectly impede their quest for control.
Aside from the lunacy and evil of such as scheme, there are also the more mundane issues to worry about. Such as, what happens if there is a significant Internet or power outage? The financial system collapses in seconds and is gone until the network/power is restored. It is great as an opportunity for cyber war against entire countries that refuse to play ball, but can happen to any country and can last for days/weeks. What happens if "money" is unavailable for such long period of time??
Well said. Again, if you and I can imagine this, ponder that the "think-tank" foundations recruit the "best and brightest" minds to cast propaganda for them. We are probably only thinking about the tip of the iceberg to the numerous ways they want their agenda to progress. It seems to me that they know the power of learned helplessness and can set the stage in many different ways. Shades of the "mighty wurlitzer".
In saying all this, I have hope of awakening minds all over the world to this arrogant use of fear and force.

OP
jay123

jay123

Oh jeez! After that debacle of a debate last night I'm sure the powers that may be have more gusto to do what they want. I turned it off within 30 minutes. I wish an adult would have shown up but also government is not the solution to the human condition.

Kvothe

A massive power failure would even cause the financial system to collapse as it is. Unfortunately, the same would also be true for decentralized currencies such as bitcoin. The financial system is inextricably linked to electronic information, and I think there is no way to ever reverse that. Cash is an illusion anyways since the vast majority of our money doesn't exist anyways. Trying to safe cash is fighting a lost cause. Instead, I think it would be more productive to do anything in our power to defend decentralized, digital cryptocurrencies. As I see it they are the only tool to return some power over the money system to the people.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Instead, I think it would be more productive to do anything in our power to defend decentralized, digital cryptocurrencies. As I see it they are the only tool to return some power over the money system to the people

...or maybe restore some sort of value backing system such as the gold standard? Russia and some other countries seem to be working towards that goal.

SonOfEurope

Exactly Haidut.

Regina

I'm encountering quite a few small businesses in central FL that ONLY accept cash.
And it's in a mason jar or paper bag. Honor system nods of OK.
Vegetable stands, local eggs and chicken, pork, some meat are cash only.
They have never learned the ways of accepting credit cards.
Also some nurseries work that way.
I didn't have enough cash (typisch city slicker, they must have thought). They let me leave with the goods and without saying, "you owe me".
In fact, they said no words at all. I raced back over the next day feeling like a thief until the debt settled.
I put the cash on the lady's desk, which she did not look at. She stood and took me out to the garden to see how the muhly grass looked in the sun.

I feel the locusts will run these people over.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals