• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

A Timeline of “The Great Reset” Agenda

Regina

Understanding the Great Reset as a Cybernetics Religion [DenTV with Matt Ehret]​

View: https://rumble.com/v1e3ms9-understanding-the-great-reset-as-a-cybernetics-religion-dentv-with-matt-ehr.html

Published July 29, 2022

China and Russia have Big Plans: A Great Monetary Reset is Coming​

View: https://rumble.com/v1eajix-china-and-russia-have-big-plans-a-great-monetary-reset-is-coming.html

Published July 31, 2022

Great interviews. He's a super sharp guy.

I only wish he would say the teeniest thing about China's "why so psycho?" coontinued treatment during plandemic. He won't touch any criticism of China.

Birdie

"The crucial fact is that Xi was personally humiliated by Washington and so was the Communist Party of China (CPC), a major loss of face – something that in Chinese culture is unforgivable. And all that compounded with a US tactical victory.

So the response will be inevitable, and it will be classic Sun Tzu: calculated, precise, tough, long-term and strategic – not tactical. That takes time because Beijing is not ready yet in an array of mostly technological domains. Putin had to wait years for Russia to act decisively. China’s time will come.

For now, what’s clear is that as much as with Russia-US relations last February, the Rubicon has been crossed in the US-China sphere."

Peatness

Great interviews. He's a super sharp guy.

I only wish he would say the teeniest thing about China's "why so psycho?" coontinued treatment during plandemic. He won't touch any criticism of China.
I agree. I'm watching his body language - it seems to me he is not saying all he knows. But I still like listening to him.