The Great Reset - Klaus Schwab

Regina

The system cannot stand us feeling free, it cannot stand us feeling part of nature, it cannot stand us having thoughts, yearnings and dreams that might lead us out of its “inclusive” industrial work camps and “smart” cities towards a future in which we are free from its sinister life-hating power.

frannybananny

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Wow.
Hence the masks and social distancing and extreme censorship. Sever all ties between humans. Breed a race of Karens. (horizontal totalitarianism).
Create such horrifying crime around shop and restaurant and home owners. Destroy people's livelihoods and limit access to resources.

Then it is accepted. Mission accomplished.

How can we fight it when they brainwash the children?

"brainwash the children" is correct. Because of all the propoganda they get in schools and from their friends parents my two grandchildren, age 8 and 12, told their parents that they had decided and wanted to get vaxxed. Much to my horror my son allowed them to do this no matter what reading material I had sent him about the adverse effects of vaccinating children. The probablity is that now most of their lives will be effected by the negative health consequences of the vaccine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals