Klaus Schwab: Fascist and Nazi Heir

Demyze

Um, yes she is. Research it for yourself. The Iranian press promotes her like crazy, especially that Marxist Iranian honeypot Mint Press News, which is run by Marxist Mnar Muhawesh, who shares "journalists" with Russian state media RT. RT and Mint Press also cross promote each other.
Most non western media share sources, I've seen plenty of publicly anti Marxist western news sites which I also read present pieces that are also often posted on sites like RT.

Maybe the Iranians promote Webb because she presents a lot of the shenanigans conducted by the US government and military corporations which have decimated and massacred the middle east for their personal interests and profit. She's also don't in depth coverage of the institutions behind the current fascist public health scheme (state and corporate power) and Maxwell and his relationship with Mossad. I'm pretty sure the Iranians don't like Mossad either

A lot of the Marxist writers and media I read don't like Webb

Pistachio

Most non western media share sources, I've seen plenty of publicly anti Marxist western news sites which I also read present pieces that are also often posted on sites like RT.

Maybe the Iranians promote Webb because she presents a lot of the shenanigans conducted by the US government and military corporations which have decimated and massacred the middle east for their personal interests and profit.
The Soviet Union and today's "Russian Federation" are mainly responsible for balkanizing the Middle, funding both sides by first, creating the State of Israel and second by inventing and controlling the "Palestinian people" narrative. See "Operation SIG".
She's also don't in depth coverage of the institutions behind the current fascist public health scheme (state and corporate power) and Maxwell and his relationship with Mossad. I'm pretty sure the Iranians don't like Mossad either

A lot of the Marxist writers and media I read don't like Webb
Maxwell is promoted by the establishment as the false opposition to them. We have seen this time and again. Her ties to Mint Press run deep. And Mint Press appears to be just another Soviet op, like Zerohedge.

Demyze

The Soviet Union and today's "Russian Federation" are mainly responsible for balkanizing the Middle, funding both sides by first, creating the State of Israel and second by inventing and controlling the "Palestinian people" narrative. See "Operation SIG".

Maxwell is promoted by the establishment as the false opposition to them. We have seen this time and again. Her ties to Mint Press run deep. And Mint Press appears to be just another Soviet op, like Zerohedge.
Dude you're spitting 7 different kinds of bull****

Zerohedge is alt-right market, they're literally anti-marxist that provide financial information about global markets. You really need to call and have your internet connection turned off and go read some books

Once again I will point out to the mods that you're clearly a troll that posts antisemitic content

@charlie @Blossom

Pistachio

Dude you're spitting 7 different kinds of bull****

Zerohedge is alt-right market, they're literally anti-marxist that provide financial information about global markets. You really need to call and have your internet connection turned off and go read some books

Once again I will point out to the mods that you're clearly a troll that posts antisemitic content

@charlie @Blossom

You know you've won when they have to resort to calling you anti-Semitic. :clap:

Zerohedge is alt right market?

Obviously haven't done your homework.

Zerohedge is run by Daniel Ivandjiiski, the son of Krassimir Ivandjiiski, a Bulgarian Soviet intelligence operative.

Wake the hell up. Zerohedge has spent the better part of a decade getting conservatives and "truthers" to make bad financial decisions with their doom-and-gloom market analysis. The NWO doesn't want conservatives hanging around who have money, so they put out these shill fronts like Zerohedge and X22 Report to goad them into making bad decisions with their money.

Last edited:

Demyze

You know you've won when they have to resort to calling you anti-Semitic. :clap:

Zerohedge is alt right market?

Obviously haven't done your homework.

Zerohedge is run by Daniel Ivandjiiski, the son of Krassimir Ivandjiiski, a Bulgarian Soviet intelligence operative.

Wake the hell up. Zerohedge has spent the better part of a decade getting conservatives and "truthers" to make bad financial decisions with their doom-and-gloom market analysis. The NWO doesn't want conservatives hanging around who have money, so they put out these shill fronts like Zerohedge and X22 Report to goad them into making bad decisions with their money.
If anyone doubt's my description all they have to do is use the search for "Jewish" by user "pistachio" :)

Who are these conservatives? Please name them

Can you explain how the fact that his father worked in soviet intelligence makes him a Marxist? I've met plenty of people whose parents are in the United states imperialist for profit military and their children hate them :) Anyone is free to look at zerohedge's twitter posts and articles on their site and their economic views are fairly obvious

Helmuth Wilburg was also Jewish ;)

Pistachio

If anyone doubt's my description all they have to do is use the search for "Jewish" by user "pistachio" :)

Who are these conservatives? Please name them

Can you explain how the fact that his father worked in soviet intelligence makes him a Marxist? I've met plenty of people whose parents are in the United states imperialist for profit military and their children hate them :) Anyone is free to look at zerohedge's twitter posts and articles on their site and their economic views are fairly obvious

Helmuth Wilburg was also Jewish ;)

You've completely ignored my main point that Zerohedge gives terrible financial advice to conservatives/truthers. Is that because you are too busy hunting anti-Semites or because you have no response to it? Anyone who has followed Zerohedge's advice is now broke. That's not a coincidence. Once KGB, always KGB.

Demyze

You've completely ignored my main point that Zerohedge gives terrible financial advice to conservatives/truthers. Is that because you are too busy hunting anti-Semites or because you have no response to it? Anyone who has followed Zerohedge's advice is now broke. That's not a coincidence. Once KGB, always KGB.
Interesting, I was under the impression that zerohedge simply provided financial news and analysis, not advice. If that's the case they would've had quite a lawsuit on their hands.

Do you have any examples that provide validity to your "main point"? Of conservatives that lost money due to financial advice provided by zerohedge?

Your accusation that a child's political views and the economics they favour would be identical to their parents is illogical and easily falsified from real world observations and examples

Pistachio

Interesting, I was under the impression that zerohedge simply provided financial news and analysis, not advice. If that's the case they would've had quite a lawsuit on their hands.

Do you have any examples that provide validity to your "main point"? Of conservatives that lost money due to financial advice provided by zerohedge?

Your accusation that a child's political views and the economics they favour would be identical to their parents is illogical and easily falsified from real world observations and examples
Don't be coy. If you follow the patterns of the selection of articles Zerohedge puts out, it amounts to "everything is falling apart", park your money, as "Dave" at X22 Report puts it.

Drareg

Good article here on how Klaus is possibly run by Kissinger and the CIA, it highlights his mentors, an individual never mentioned is Herman Kahn, he links a book he wrote in 60's reciting the changes tech wise in the year 2000, few of the predictions came through, Schwab is still parroting this exact list for the most part.

What's also interesting is this article is written by Johnny Vedmore, he also exposed Nicole Junkermann and her connection to Epstein, she was intertwined is all this digitisation of health and digital passports etc, what interests me is Corey Morningstar has also put out good info at times, she now claims prince Charles started the WEF with Schwab, is one of these 2 gatekeeping or just misinformed?
Molly Klein who goes by redkahina on twitter has backed off from Morningstar claiming she is a psyop disinfo agent, Morningstar does associate with John Steppling who has received grants from the Rockefeller foundation for film over the years, Molly Klein's father was Paul Klein who is directly linked to the creation of playboy and worked with the CIA on movie propaganda.
What's clear is the rampant gatekeeping in alternate sources.

Anybody on here follow the above? If not its worth it to see how deep disinfo works, they are more advanced and cerebral than other sources that are more reactionary like Blumenthal, jack posobiec, ben Norton etc, its like disinfo has been tailored for an IQ bell curve of sorts, Adam Curtis cover the British educated classes regardless of age, Alex jones and David ike are for the lower IQ range.

Our current geopolitical situation is seemingly regressing back towards the East vs West dynamic of the Cold War era. Again, with recent events in Ukraine, the mainstream media is regurgitating nuclear talking points which are completely paralleled to those of 60 to 70 years ago. I believe that there is a very obvious reason for our return to Cold War rhetoric – it’s a very obvious sign that Klaus Schwab and his backers are out of ideas. They appear to be returning to a geopolitical paradigm in which they feel safer and, most importantly, which will cause mass fear of thermonuclear war. This rinse and repeat cycle will always happen once an ideological movement is running out of original ideas. Since the late 1960s, Klaus Schwab has been trying to create the world which Herman Kahn predicted. But Kahn’s vision of the future, even though pretty accurate, is over half a century old. Schwab’s technocratic movement depends on the successful development of innovative technologies which will advance us towards a vision largely manufactured in 1967. Just by studying a more refined list of Kahn’s predictions, you can see every idea which Schwab promotes is almost entirely based on Kahn’s “Year 2000” and that documents vision of what our future may look like, predictions dating back to the late 60’s. But, what Schwab appears to ignore, whilst forcing this futuristic agenda on us all, is that many of Kahn’s predictions were also combined with warnings of the dangers which will be created from future technological advancements.

As Schwab reaches the end of his life, he appears to be desperate to push forward a radical futurist agenda with the obvious potential for global disaster. I believe that the World Economic Forum is reaching its maximum level of expansion before its inevitable collapse, because eventually those people who love their own national identities will stand up against the immediate threat to their specific cultures and they will fight back against the globalist rule. Quite simply, you cannot make everyone a globalist, no matter how much brainwashing is applied. There is a natural contradiction between national freedom and globalist rule, which make the two completely incompatible.

As a very pertinent final thought, Herman Kahn would write something extremely significant during the same year in which Schwab would leave Harvard. In the aforementioned Hudson Institute document of 1967 entitled, Ancillary Pilot Study for the Educational Policy Research Program: Final Report, Khan writes:

It has become increasingly clear that our technological and even our economic achievements are mixed blessings. Through progress issues arise such as the accumulation, augmentation, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; the loss of privacy and solitude; the Increase of governmental and/or private power over individuals; the loss of human scale and perspective and the dehumanization of social life or even of the psychobiological self; the growth of dangerously, vulnerable, deceptive, or degradable centralizations of administrative or technological systems; the creation of other new capabilities, so inherently dangerous as to seriously risk disastrous abuse; and the acceleration of changes that are too rapid or cataclysmic to permit successful adjustment. Perhaps most crucial, choices are posed that are too large, complex, important, uncertain, or comprehensive to be safely left to fallible humans.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals