Not the first “Great Reset”

Jonnie

Current events do not surprise me much since I’ve been a “tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist” since 2009 but…
What does surprise me is howmany people are buying the narrative that ”Technocrat inc.” are trying to portray.

I never thought this many people would not have the capacity/ability to question things, leaving critical thinking aside.
To me it does show the unhealthy state the average human is in.
Not having answers is fine but..
Not only does the majority not know where they come from or what we are (including me), they simply don’t want to know (or perhaps the thought doesn’t ever arise in some?).

Even with todays internet available to almost anyone these days, enabling one to reach out with any question and search for any answer it seems the majority doesn’t have any interest to know the truth.
If things continue on the current tracks (which I don’t think they will) then in a 100 years time the history books would say that this was the time where a major pandemic killed off many people. Which ofcourse is an absolutely fabricated reality.

Which lead me to thinking…

How difficult would it be to completely manipulate the societal narrative when you have only a few major news outlets in the country?
Let’s say it’s 1880 and you have a considerable monopoly in certain sectors of society i.e. infrastructure, railways, banking, petroleum etc.
I believe it would be rather easy for an entity/entities to completely take over any and all media outlets and portray a narrative they see fit,
as the only way things could spread were through newspapers and word of mouth.

Now if we pair this hypothesis with the fact that *all* over the world in any part of the world there are buildings and architecture built in “greek/roman” style.
Take for example the U.S. Some of these cities were allegedly built in 20 years by cowboys with horse and wagon.
These buildings are massive and architecturally advanced.

I don’t want to make this too long but you can also look into the World’s Fair’s buildings and Star Forts. And have a look at JonLevi on youtube.
If you start researching this topic you’ll likely come to the conclusion that the narrative we’ve been told about our history is false. Which you’ve probably expected.

But did you expect it to be false as recent as a 100 years ago?

I believe their might’ve been a reset between 1800-1900 but it’s just speculation.
An advanced civilization as recent as 200 years ago, could it be?
At the end of the day I’m just speculating here and I know nothing certain.
I do not believe the earth is flat but I do believe this is a realm of some sorts as well as a physical sphere of some sorts (why not both?). Maybe it’s even more than that, maybe less. I don’t know.

1628934546896.jpeg
1628934571905.jpeg

Attachments

• FC88C60D-31FB-4533-AB84-FD0518695E46.jpeg
    FC88C60D-31FB-4533-AB84-FD0518695E46.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 24
  • EF43C449-504A-4366-8C3C-21ECB9B7AF42.jpeg
    EF43C449-504A-4366-8C3C-21ECB9B7AF42.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 23

Elie

Forum Supporter
I watched this long documentary about this recently.
Was fascinating but not sure what to make of that.

Jon2547

I like they way you think @Jon444. I'm 51 years old and have been observing the big picture for several decades now as my dad showed me early on how to spot the sleight of hand of the overlords.

At the end of the day though, it does certainly appear as if the end of the world is very close at hand.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I like they way you think @Jon444. I'm 51 years old and have been observing the big picture for several decades now as my dad showed me early on how to spot the sleight of hand of the overlords.

At the end of the day though, it does certainly appear as if the end of the world is very close at hand.
I think their could be intervention from higher realms so to speak if things would really look like the end end.
But yeah, there might be some serious damage done up to such a point.

Jib

This is something I've thought for a long time. Ideas such as Atlantis being real, very advanced civilizations having existed before and having been "reset," and we might not be anywhere near as technologically advanced as civilizations in the past that have been buried by history.

It's hard for people to believe because of cognitive dissonance. My evidence from my own life? I have a very good memory and I know a few people who have remembered details incorrectly about my own life experiences and history. That's just a normal person. Now imagine someone with an agenda who has any degree of control over a narrative.

Life itself is a conspiracy. If someone told you that suddenly, even though it was impossible, energy and all the raw material that makes up the universe, appeared out of thin air? When even such a thing as "thin air" couldn't exist?

How much sense does that make? When you realize that existence itself makes absolutely no sense, "strange" theories about things become much easier to entertain as being possible.

Jon2547

I think their could be intervention from higher realms so to speak if things would really look like the end end.
But yeah, there might be some serious damage done up to such a point.
There's only one higher power and that is the God of the King James holy bible. He has corrected the world a few times already (great flood of Noah's day and then the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD) and the next correction will be the obliteration of the entire cosmos.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."
2 Peter 3:10

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Orphaned children to repopulate the world? Empty cities? Flat earth???? I mean, really? Is the earth the only planet that is flat? Why are the others spherical?

But there is another ‘theory’, if you can call it that, which states that the world is hollow. It would be very entertaining to see people from each group trying to convince each other of their ‘theory’.

We should also put earth back into the center of our solar system and force every astronomer to use epicycles. LOL.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Orphaned children to repopulate the world? Empty cities? Flat earth???? I mean, really? Is the earth the only planet that is flat? Why are the others spherical?

But there is another ‘theory’, if you can call it that, which states that the world is hollow. It would be very entertaining to see people from each group trying to convince each other of their ‘theory’.

We should also put earth back into the center of our solar system and force every astronomer to use epicycles. LOL.
I don't believe the earth is flat but I've never had a look at it from space myself. I'd prefer it to be spherical.
I think it could very well be hollow but I don't know.

What I do know is I don't know and the main narrative can't always be trusted.
Truth might be stranger than fiction.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I don't believe the earth is flat but I've never had a look at it from space myself. I'd prefer it to be spherical.
I think it could very well be hollow but I don't know.

What I do know is I don't know and the main narrative can't always be trusted.
Truth might be stranger than fiction.
There are simple arguments why earth is not flat:

Every other planet isn't. The sun isn't. A spherical body is the optimum shape that minimizes the surface area, that is why water drops are spherical, due to the surface tension, it minimizes the surface and therefore becomes spherical. Gravity does the same thing: that is why earth is relatively flat. Yes, we have mountains but these are due to tectonic forces and eventually erosion will get rid of those (until new ones arise). The oceans cover the planet spherically for the same reason. However, the earth has a shape (exaggerated) of a 'pear'. So there are small deviations from a pure spherical shape. Super earths, planets with many time the size and mass of earth, will not have high mountains, if there is water, then there might not be any 'land' left.

If earth would be flat, a thick plate, then gravitational force effects would be noticeable on the 'edges', thing would pull to the center. The center would therefore have a bulge of water!

I am amused about the hollow earth 'theory'. First of all, if the earth were hallow, then inside a spherical object, gravity would be absent. That was proven in electrostatics, known as the 'Cavendish Experiment', a nice discussion can be found here:

It follows that if the electrostatic force would not strictly follow the 1/distance-squared rule, then the inner sphere would carry a charge. Also, a charge inside a sphere does therefore not experience any force. And in the same way, a physical body would not experience a resulting force inside a hollow spherical mass (although the mass must be equally distributed about the whole sphere!).

Now it gets even more exciting: inside the hollow earth there is supposed to be another sun!!! Wow! If that were true, then this 'sun' could not be held in the center, it would wonder around until it would touch the outer sphere of the hollow earth. That would be the end of the hollow earth.

A hollow spherical mass would have to be 'rock-solid', any structural instability and the hollow structure would collapse into, yes, a sphere.

Have you ever seen a hollow water drop? The only ones I know are soap bubbles, they exist though and here is a nice explanation:

Last edited:

Seven

I'll put this here since it fits in with the WEF agenda item "you will own nothing and be happy."

I heard on the radio this morning in Ontario that it is becoming popular for teens and millennials to rent clothes and they think it's great.

I knew this was popular for parents with younger kids which quickly grow out of their clothes but did not know it had progressed beyond those ages.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I'll put this here since it fits in with the WEF agenda item "you will own nothing and be happy."

I heard on the radio this morning in Ontario that it is becoming popular for teens and millennials to rent clothes and they think it's great.

I knew this was popular for parents with younger kids which quickly grow out of their clothes but did not know it had progressed beyond those ages.
The teens nowadays are called Zoomers I think.

What I do know is that we’re moving into a Token economy. Almost every product/service will have a digital counterpart on a ledger.
Currently NFT’s (non fungable tokens) are being hyped and used for selling art but this will quickly seep through to other sectors like;
Real estate, stock markets, food supply and basically any product/service you can think of really.

The thing is that the current crypto networks being used (like ETH) just aren’t secure or scalable enough. But since a few years a network has been created that actually is the highest level of security mathematically possible(ABFT), is scalable and will be completely decentralized.
It’s also governed by 39 of the biggest corporations/organization in the world.

Fun fact:
It’s estimated that there will be over 2 billion drones by 2026.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals