WEF Great Reset Again

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Very telling if one can tell:

As for the Great Racklette to happen, just like Drareg pointed out, there needs to be a fundamental change in fiscal and especially monetary politics.

Now, one of the key executors of the functional elites of the Global Racletters, Angela Merkel, has just initiated that change for Germany. One step at a time, one mosaic after the next mind, that’s how they work. And Germany is a big mosaic, it determines what Europe does sooner or later.

What did she do (and in her typical manner)?

In Germany, incorporated into the Constitution there is a „Schuldenbremse“ - a limit to the amount of debt the state is allowed to take on / borrow from markets in relation to GDP.

Ironically, that was legislation put into place by Merkel and her party not 15 years ago. Back then it was a central ideological tenent of Merkels Conservative party. She played along their book her first years in office to strengthen her position (and I believe she first had to prove herself reliable to higher circles during her first years. There was a clear and drastic change in her politics about the time she completed her first 4-5 years in office)

Nie, yesterday her director of her office - in the rank of a minister and a very close ally - announce that they intend to disregard and dissolve that debt limit for the next years due to be able to combat the consequences of Covid to the economy and society. But the limit is supposed to be reinstated in a few years.

That’s pure Merkel.

Using a pretext with plausible detailing and framing to serve a hidden purpose.
And she never announces these things herself, always some henchman to deflect from her person.

So: lend lend lend borrow borrow borrow print print print and the grateful citizens can’t beliebe their luck to get benevolent help and money for nothing from the state. Life is good. I think I‘ll be happyi in the future without owning a thing.
Just rent ... or better: share! I share. I’m good. The world is good. It’s the right thing, the moral thing to do. Save the planet! We are all equal.

Drareg

I think your description hits the bullseye, as usual. But your bulleted list is just their sales pitch right?

So, these robber barons are gonna play God on their global sandalista kibbutz. You forgot mandated medical tyranny and communitarianism.
There is no way that mandated medical tyranny plus communitarianism does not equal concentration camp.

Have we humans lost all negotiating power?
I realize we can't say, "You and what army?"
Cuz they'll say, "Um, NATO? Pentagram? Darpa? Oh and our "Experts" lol at the WHO and NIH and USAID; Oh and have you heard about the new space force (rflmao), um, lockheed? raytheon? and ummm, we have all the bioweapons too? and the media? umm and every Blackwater type contractor forces, oh and control of all the money and yours will be programmable (we are trying not to laugh but it's hard); oh and we can keep this lockdown thing going until there are no businesses besides our country store where you can spend the lil worthless tokens we issue you for being good. And could you put on two masks and don't speak to me.
Of course, that's if we feel like it. We might get bored and just kill all of you.

I think they are more scared of wokism taking control via democracy, they are playing the woke cards so wokists don‘t see it’s digital slavery until it’s too late, they know well some folks won’t be able to compete particularly in tech dominated societies, coding requires higher intelligence etc

The space game is ramping up, weapons will be in space, the missiles will attached to some new tech like solar power harvester or the like, they are for "security" they will say. I reckon within 300 years humans will be very active in space.

Regina

I think they are more scared of wokism taking control via democracy, they are playing the woke cards so wokists don‘t see it’s digital slavery until it’s too late, they know well some folks won’t be able to compete particularly in tech dominated societies, coding requires higher intelligence etc

The space game is ramping up, weapons will be in space, the missiles will attached to some new tech like solar power harvester or the like, they are for "security" they will say. I reckon within 300 years humans will be very active in space.

Attachments

• Learn_to_code.jpeg
    Learn_to_code.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 32

Perry Staltic

At any rate, although I have been predicting better times for a while, this really firms that up considerably. Not only are we going to climb steeply in charge over the next five years (and especially over the next three), we are in for a longterm charge bath here on Earth, one lasting for several decades. The current Cycle 25 will be a vast improvement over the last one, any way you look at it. And Cycle 26 is looking like a monster. If you are over fifty like me, you should take that as the best of all possible news, since not only will you not have to live through another minimum like the one we just weathered, if you keep yourself alive, you will get to live through some energetic decades."

NASA and numerous other scientists are forecasting that solar cycle 25 (just beginning now) will be the weakest in 200 years. Weaker than SC24 and any other solar cycle since the Dalton Minimum that occurred at the end of the Little Ice Age.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

They are all aboard.
Think about the countless millions of semi-left and left fools that now fawn and think "Finally, they get it. Capitalism doesnt work. We were right."
All the while they push forward their own enslavement.

Regina

They are all aboard.
Think about the countless millions of semi-left and left fools that now fawn and think "Finally, they get it. Capitalism doesnt work. We were right."
All the while they push forward their own enslavement.

They will run out in two masks to buy the rope to hang themselves.

"....The following year, Macron left civil service for the world of investment banking at Rothschild & Co. Again demonstrating a capacity for quick learning, he rose through the ranks to become managing director, earning renown for his role in advising Nestlé's $12 billion acquisition of a division of Pfizer in 2012....."

Last edited:

Drareg

The lower intelligent groups can teach algorithms though, this isn’t coding obviously, the belief that anyone can be a good coder earning large sums is a lie, sure we can all right a few lines but it’s far more than that, it does require a higher perceptive capacity.

Regina

The lower intelligent groups can teach algorithms though, this isn’t coding obviously, the belief that anyone can be a good coder earning large sums is a lie, sure we can all right a few lines but it’s far more than that, it does require a higher perceptive capacity.
I guess they can be uselful to the psychopathic Singularity.Net and machine learning.

Here's Christian of the Ice Age Farmer discussing the WEF food reset.

Drareg

I guess they can be uselful to the psychopathic Singularity.Net and machine learning.

Here's Christian of the Ice Age Farmer discussing the WEF food reset.

They are growing tomatoes now with antibodies in them, essentially the tomato can prevent infection, madness.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Ater Schwab, now Gates has written a new book bout Climate Change and Reset.

How to Avoid a Climate Disaster: The Solutions We Have and the Breakthroughs We Need​

amd

The only burst coming is the pending default by the government, burrowing for years with no intention of ever paying back.

This is what the Great Reset is all about, fixing the fiscal mismanagement & bankruptcy by eliminating debt, the government's debt.

And that's why governments around the world support the Great Reset, they get to stay in power without ever taking responsibility for the harm they cause.

Is the Great Reset About A Cosmic Ray Burst Coming Toward Earth?​

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals