China and the ‘Great Reset’

yerrag

It could just be written by anyone with an ax to grind, or with an agenda. It certainly incited one reader, at the very least.

Certainly, China benefited a lot from COVID. It sold a lot of useful COVID tests- useful for the COVID hoax narrative, but fake nonetheless for its identification of a phantom virus. Made a lot of masks. Sold a lot of air purifiers, UV and negative ion devices - for the added protection for a phantom virus. It also sold a lot of vaccines for a virus that was in fashion 18 years ago, and yet it was the vaccine of choice merely for not being the latest and the greatest and untested.

Yet it does not stand to make the most from it. The plum of the profits lie with Pfizer and Moderna. The COVID boondoggles enriched a lot of politicians and their connected pals. A billion dollars doesn't carry that shock and awe anymore, so might as well spread the wealth of a trillion dollars here and there - the politicians deserve all the best after all for their patriotic service to God, country, and all.

China and Russia and Iran - after all deserve all the blame for all the world's afflictions. They should be made into minced meat. And the world will be a utopia. Peachy.

Regina

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: nightsweats.
Not only do I think China is innocent re Covid, I think the empiire is keeping the water deluge on them.
Could even be, "nice dam ya got there. we've been hearin' ya thinkin' about squealin' about the little covid game; it'd be a shame if that gorges dam broke."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48neUF48Tg

Last edited:

yerrag

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: nightsweats.
Not only do I think China is innocent re Covid, I think the empiire is keeping the water deluge on them.
Could even be, "nice dam ya got there. we've been hearin' ya thinkin' about squealin' about the little covid game; it'd be a shame if that gorges dam broke."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48neUF48Tg

Why did China ever have to follow the West and build dams? Damn, doesn't China have primary water? Now they are held hostage to manufactured catastrophes the Zionist West is known for. Surely, China can tap into primary water, which is water not from rain, but from underneath the earth. But water wars and water crises fits right in with the climate change narrative. The more dams built, the more salination plants built, the more water treatment plants built, the more the world needs public financing from IMF, and the more water gets expensive as water gets under the control of Zionists.

I wonder if China is so stupid that it doesn't know what the folks at Primary Water Org know:

And inside, you will see what Khadafi built in Libya, a water supply entirely from primary water, which cost $25-Billion to build then (before money became cheap thanks to Zionist wars since 911), by an "evil dictator" for his people. Does this man-made river still exist? Likely not, as why would it? It would just prove that water isn't as scarce as the Zionists want to make it appear to be.

Here's the page: The Great Man-Made River of Libya 1 |

yerrag

Here is censored anti-feminist Andrew Anglin's take on the China role in COVID:

Some quotes:

Moreover, China never went into the aggressive sort of lockdowns that the West has advertised as a necessary solution to the spread of the supposed coronavirus. To this day, the closest they’ve ever come to “lockdown” is telling people to wear masks and go home after work. They have never even shut down crowded mass transit on any scale...

... I am not privy to high level discussions among Chinese Communist Party bigwigs. But it doesn’t take much to ascertain that they believe that the Jews running the Western world have gone off the rails, and are engaged in a project of completely destroying the White Nations they inhabit. I’m fully certain that the yellow men in dark suits were fully baffled by this, in the same way that you would be baffled if you were involved in a to-the-death bare-knuckles boxing match with an opponent you were less than certain you had any chance of beating, and after a rough first round, your opponent began by doing a strange dance and then pulling out his own eyeballs.

In such a bizarre situation, you would be confused beyond belief, but the one thing you would not do would be to run over and try to push his eyeballs back into his sockets. Nor, in my mind, would you rush over to finish him off. You would instead try to look inconspicuous, as the crowd focused on the lunatic, who was now blindly punching himself in his own face.

It's always nice reading an irreverent writer speaking truths that needs to be censored by the Z's. If his words were weapons, it would knock the socks off the eyeballs of Zion, and send them completely into Pluto.

Regina

Why did China ever have to follow the West and build dams? Damn, doesn't China have primary water? Now they are held hostage to manufactured catastrophes the Zionist West is known for. Surely, China can tap into primary water, which is water not from rain, but from underneath the earth. But water wars and water crises fits right in with the climate change narrative. The more dams built, the more salination plants built, the more water treatment plants built, the more the world needs public financing from IMF, and the more water gets expensive as water gets under the control of Zionists.

I wonder if China is so stupid that it doesn't know what the folks at Primary Water Org know:

And inside, you will see what Khadafi built in Libya, a water supply entirely from primary water, which cost $25-Billion to build then (before money became cheap thanks to Zionist wars since 911), by an "evil dictator" for his people. Does this man-made river still exist? Likely not, as why would it? It would just prove that water isn't as scarce as the Zionists want to make it appear to be.

Here's the page: The Great Man-Made River of Libya 1 |
I was going to ask if you were familiar with Deborah Tavares and there you post about Libya. The empire is so sh%&%&y.

For sure, the propaganda is even bemoaning how much better it would have been built with Mao.

yerrag

I was going to ask if you were familiar with Deborah Tavares and there you post about Libya. The empire is so sh%&%&y.

For sure, the propaganda is even bemoaning how much better it would have been built with Mao.
Deborah was recently a guest on Pat Timpone. She has a lot more to say on many things, and she is on a level that Pat Timpone find hard to fathom. I've never seen Pat so rattled. And so disrespectful to a guest that is undeserved imho. He was that to Mark Sircus, and I was overjoyed though lol.

Regina

Deborah was recently a guest on Pat Timpone. She has a lot more to say on many things, and she is on a level that Pat Timpone find hard to fathom. I've never seen Pat so rattled. And so disrespectful to a guest that is undeserved imho. He was that to Mark Sircus, and I was overjoyed though lol.
She's amazing!
And so unfairly pigeon-holed into "wacko" status.

yerrag

She's amazing!
And so unfairly pigeon-holed into "wacko" status.

Wacko is becoming a badge of honor.

Educated becoming a perjorative term. As it mostly equates to being miseducated and worse maleducado.

Missenger

The banker merchants are using China and the fed as proxies to buy up land.
Link not anymore working.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

China is enforcing extreme „anti-corona“ measures in most of its major international ports, including absurd methods like gassing containers.

Leading to huge delay in international shipping and thus supply chains of various raw materials and products.

There are industrial shortfalls everywhere and inflation is rising. Stagflation risk is on the Rise.

This could well be a deliberate scheme to bring about the financial, economical and monetary changes the great reset wants to realize. If it’s not planned it seems grotesquely overreacted.

@Amarsh123

P

Peatness

China and the New World Order by The Corbett Report - 2014

View: https://odysee.com/@MakingWiseTheSimple:b/corbett-china-new-world-order:3

Last edited by a moderator: