A Timeline of “The Great Reset” Agenda

Regina

Understanding the Great Reset as a Cybernetics Religion [DenTV with Matt Ehret]​

View: https://rumble.com/v1e3ms9-understanding-the-great-reset-as-a-cybernetics-religion-dentv-with-matt-ehr.html

Published July 29, 2022

China and Russia have Big Plans: A Great Monetary Reset is Coming​

View: https://rumble.com/v1eajix-china-and-russia-have-big-plans-a-great-monetary-reset-is-coming.html

Published July 31, 2022

Great interviews. He's a super sharp guy.

I only wish he would say the teeniest thing about China's "why so psycho?" coontinued treatment during plandemic. He won't touch any criticism of China.

Birdie

"The crucial fact is that Xi was personally humiliated by Washington and so was the Communist Party of China (CPC), a major loss of face – something that in Chinese culture is unforgivable. And all that compounded with a US tactical victory.

So the response will be inevitable, and it will be classic Sun Tzu: calculated, precise, tough, long-term and strategic – not tactical. That takes time because Beijing is not ready yet in an array of mostly technological domains. Putin had to wait years for Russia to act decisively. China’s time will come.

For now, what’s clear is that as much as with Russia-US relations last February, the Rubicon has been crossed in the US-China sphere."

P

Peatness

Great interviews. He's a super sharp guy.

I only wish he would say the teeniest thing about China's "why so psycho?" coontinued treatment during plandemic. He won't touch any criticism of China.
I agree. I'm watching his body language - it seems to me he is not saying all he knows. But I still like listening to him.

Z

Zsazsa

mYZB.jpg

Birdie

Destruction of genders:

A California doctor who reportedly makes millions performing sex changes told a conference last year no child is too young to consider for “gender affirming” operations and said he has performed them on kids as young as 13.

View: https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1564965044261208067?s=20&t=a0HJEFnibdJPi5ynjLCc4Q

Birdie

That's a nice chart. "Radical assisted suicide and abortion laws". Our neighborhood has a men's meeting (also one for women) and the next one is to discuss changing state law to allow assisted suicide. You know what that leads to. The leader of this group is a democrat. And not the traditional type.

His wife leads the women's book club and they have all "modern" books. I don't think the women really notice that they are being introduced to various NWO ideas. The stuff just creeps in.

Z

Zsazsa

I don't remember seeing this before:

3 JUNE 2020

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't remember seeing this before:

3 JUNE 2020

Wow, even Davos stopped referring to their plans as the "Great Reset"...but I guess the royal family has picked up the torch and is now running with it. Hey @Drareg have you seen this? Has there been any action on behalf of the royals moving this forwards since it was announced in 2020?

Drareg

Wow, even Davos stopped referring to their plans as the "Great Reset"...but I guess the royal family has picked up the torch and is now running with it. Hey @Drareg have you seen this? Has there been any action on behalf of the royals moving this forwards since it was announced in 2020?
They always change language when the peasants are on to the meaning of it, the use of language as Peat would say.

The etymology of the word is interesting, so much for being progressive, they want a regression to feudalism enrobed in digital infrastructure.

reset (v.)​

also re-set, 1650s, "place or replace (a gem) in a setting," from re- "back, again" + set (v.). Related: Resetting.

Meaning "cause a device to return to a former condition" is from 1847; the intransitive sense of "return to an initial state" is from 1897. Of broken limbs, by 1884. As a noun, "act of resetting; that which is reset," from 1847.

An older verb reset in English meant "harbor or shelter an outlaw or criminal" (c. 1300), especially in Scottish legal language. It is unrelated, from Old French receter, from Latin receptare, frequentative of recipere "to hold, contain" (see receive).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals