Bill Gates Kept Telling Us A Pandemic Was Coming, In Oct 2019 He Ran A Simulation Of A Coronavirus

LeeLemonoil

I regard thr occasional conspiracy theory as an fun workout for the mind.
Both in creating them if they are well thought out and to always keep oneself in check resisting their charm and keep a clear head and clean psyche.

So, here comes another one, don’t know if it’s a probable or good one.

Worldwide and US-Stocks are tumbling. Chances are they won’t really recover quickly this year for many reasons.
Is that a severe damage for the big players that play the markets with multi-billions?

Normally, yes.
But maybe they get something more handy in exchange. They reaked all-time high profits in 2019/beginning 2020 and maybe decided to have the markets correct and consolidate for a change - the cash can be used to buy real estate, farmland, ores and so forth in the meantime.
Now, what to gain from plunging markets?
It is said that Trump gets re-elected if the economy flourishes. Will he be re-elected if stocks are down and businesses close due to impaired international trade in a pandemic world?
Maybe not

Also. China gets damaged massively.

Also, Corona-pandemic data is useful.

And and and ....

Likely? No.

There is an outbreak of braindeadmoronvirus. So much people are infected.

Dave Clark

I don't know much about all this, and really don't want to get into any debate stuff, but I watched a video where Gates said his goal was to reduce the world's population. It was sort of double speak, he said he wanted to 'save lives', but then went on to say he wanted to' reduce the world population'. How do you do both? After seeing that interview (and I know next to nothing about him), I can see he is not anybody to put trust in.

I don't know much about all this, and really don't want to get into any debate stuff, but I watched a video where Gates said his goal was to reduce the world's population. It was sort of double speak, he said he wanted to 'save lives', but then went on to say he wanted to' reduce the world population'. How do you do both? After seeing that interview (and I know next to nothing about him), I can see he is not anybody to put trust in.
I sure don't trust him.

The guy promotes vaccines, population control and he's now pushing this terrible vegan agenda( less animal products, especially beef, because they cause climate change). He even wants people to drive and travel as little as possible to not put so much CO2 in the air. I don't like him, and I'm not gonna follow any of his advice/ recommendations.

And he doesn't even look healthy.

Ice Age Farmer
"soft" mandatory vaccine preceeds "forced"

I'm gonna be so fukcing pissed if they make vaccines mandatory for travelling in airplanes. It's completely insane. Looks like totalitarianism. And all in the name of " protecting the population" and "avoiding the spread of disease". Through vaccination, which will cause a lot of disease and death. Such irony.

I'm way more worried about what the government will do than I am about this virus.

tankasnowgod

Worldwide and US-Stocks are tumbling. Chances are they won’t really recover quickly this year for many reasons.
Is that a severe damage for the big players that play the markets with multi-billions?

No, not really. All markets are heavily manipulated. In some ways, it's not even hidden- look up the "Plunge Protection Team" and "Exchange Stabilization Fund." While that was a quick drop for the S&P and the Dow, it's basically just a retrace to longer term support levels. A similar plunge happened from Sept to Dec in 2018 (it did take 3 months, not a week), yet was close to the old highs in about 3 more months time (March 2019), and broke them in summer. So, it could very well be making new highs later this year.

It is said that Trump gets re-elected if the economy flourishes. Will he be re-elected if stocks are down and businesses close due to impaired international trade in a pandemic world?

Isn't passive voice usually reserved for the word of God? I mean, I've heard that too, but I think Trump is getting re-elected regardless. The Democrat party is a complete disaster, and their current front runner (Bernie) can't outdraw Trump even when his rallys feature concerts by The Strokes or Public Enemy. I don't even think Bernie can outdraw Trump's overflow crowd from Phoenix or Vegas. The Primary Model will be making it's prediction soon (after the South Carolina Primary), I would have to imagine they will be saying Trump has a 99% chance to win. (It's been incredibly accurate in it's history, and even with retroactive tests, and it's the only model I'm aware that makes it's predictions based on actual votes).

Also. China gets damaged massively.

I think you have to clarify here. If referring to Chinese residents or citizens, yes, I agree. If you are referring to the government..... I don't think so at all. This entire thing has made them more powerful (or at least allowed them to show their power). I think it's playing out just like the CCP wants it to.

LeeLemonoil

I don’t know if them CCP wins from this Corona-Scrnario.
Some reports claim that many Chinese citizens are furious with the management and information policy in the early stages of the outbreak and that disenchantment really took hold this time, weakening the trust and loyalty. But it’s hard to tell with China.

What seems consensus is that only the enormous gain of wealth and rise of economic strength had kept the CCP so firmly in charge. This might change too für to Corona. Chinese Businesses will suffer, and if the CCP let loose the credits to counter that it will further go down in debt. It’s not a comfortable situation as we’ve seen lately that the debt of China is a strong leverage for the US. Trump had clearly won the trade war because of that leverage.

OP
E

Experienced

Gets weirder:

I hate media and all of those people who are making content about COVID .
53afe3b.png

InChristAlone

Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft on the day Trump declares state of emergency.

InChristAlone

I noticed that too, but I'm kinda dense. What's the connection?
Many theories. But Billie loves his philanthropy when it comes to viruses.

NathanK

What's wrong with eugenics?

I see it every time I pass an Democrat funded abortion clinic.

And every person that willfully chooses a mating partner.