Bill Gates Kept Telling Us A Pandemic Was Coming, In Oct 2019 He Ran A Simulation Of A Coronavirus

Dave Clark

What's wrong with eugenics?

I see it every time I pass an Democrat funded abortion clinic.

And every person that willfully chooses a mating partner.
That's just it, you 'choose' to have an abortion, you 'choose' a partner. Much different than when something is 'chosen' for you.

tankasnowgod

Many theories. But Billie loves his philanthropy when it comes to viruses.

His stated reason was "to focus more on philanthropy," but that doesn't make much sense. Being on a board of directors isn't a day to day position, they meet a handful of times a year.

InChristAlone

His stated reason was "to focus more on philanthropy," but that doesn't make much sense. Being on a board of directors isn't a day to day position, they meet a handful of times a year.
Yeah philanthropy disguised as eugenics. His Father was head of Planned Parenthood for a time. And Billie was friends with Epstein. Makes you wonder why Billie loves Africa so much. How many children did they traffic??

tankasnowgod

Yeah philanthropy disguised as eugenics. His Father was head of Planned Parenthood for a time. And Billie was friends with Epstein. Makes you wonder why Billie loves Africa so much. How many children did they traffic??

Yeah, I am wary of many so called "philanthropic efforts" and charities, I suspect many of the large ones are up to something sinister, or are generally just useless.

In addition to Microsoft, Gates also resigned from Berkshire Hathaway, which is Warren Buffet's main company. If you know about The Franklin Coverup, Warren Buffet was one of the names tied to that (I read DeCamp's book, and he makes no direct accusations on this front, but it's strongly hinted at).

InChristAlone

Yeah, I am wary of many so called "philanthropic efforts" and charities, I suspect many of the large ones are up to something sinister, or are generally just useless.

In addition to Microsoft, Gates also resigned from Berkshire Hathaway, which is Warren Buffet's main company. If you know about The Franklin Coverup, Warren Buffet was one of the names tied to that (I read DeCamp's book, and he makes no direct accusations on this front, but it's strongly hinted at).
Wow, I will look into it. I lived in Buffet's city for years, nothing bad was ever said of him of course because people were proud to have such a high profile like him living among them.

Inaut

There’s a few other names of high profile ceos/chairmen stepping down from their positions. I don’t think this is coincidence but rather elites fleeing to their bunkers or fleeing captivity (not a virus). Tin foil hat wearing because nothing makes sense anymore

tankasnowgod

There’s a few other names of high profile ceos/chairmen stepping down from their positions. I don’t think this is coincidence but rather elites fleeing to their bunkers or fleeing captivity (not a virus). Tin foil hat wearing because nothing makes sense anymore

Why would they need to resign? Take a leave of absence because of "The Virus." Claim to "Work Remotely." Board meetings are likely cancelled for the next few months anyway, so no action needed for that non day to day position. Also, many of those CEOs resigned a year or two ago.

Still, I am in 100% agreement with your last line.

InChristAlone

CEO of Disney stepped down

CEO of Tinder, Hinge, OKcupid, Match all stepped down

CEO of Hulu stepped down

CEO of MedMen stepped down

CEO of L brands like Victoria Secret bath and body works stepped down

CEO of Salesforce's stepped down

CEO of Harley Davidson stepped down

CEO of IBM stepped down

CEO of T Mobile stepping down

CEO of LinkedIn stepping down

CEO of Mastercard is stepping down

Inaut

CEO of Disney stepped down

CEO of Tinder, Hinge, OKcupid, Match all stepped down

CEO of Hulu stepped down

CEO of MedMen stepped down

CEO of L brands like Victoria Secret bath and body works stepped down

CEO of Salesforce's stepped down

CEO of Harley Davidson stepped down

CEO of IBM stepped down

CEO of T Mobile stepping down

CEO of LinkedIn stepping down

CEO of Mastercard is stepping down

Thanks @sugarbabe :)

nwo2012

I asked Ray why he thinks this mass hysteria event is being staged and he pointed to this simulation and the list of attendees.

The exercise was held in New York City on 18 October 2019, for the specific purpose of mapping the response of transnational corporations and governments to a coronavirus epidemic.

15 world leaders took part in this exercise, including the two Chinese and American officials in charge of fighting epidemics.

Latoya Abbott, Risk Management Director, US-based Marriott International Hotel Chain.
Sofia Borges, Vice President of the United Nations Foundation
Brad Connett, President, US Medical Group at Henry Schein Inc. (world leading producer of medical equipment)
Christopher Elias, Global Development Manager, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Tim Evans, former director, World Bank Health Department.
George Gao, Director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Avril Haines, former CIA deputy director and former national security adviser to President Barack Obama.
Jane Halton, former Australian Health Minister, Board member of ANZ (Bank of Australia and New Zealand).
Matthew Harrington, director of Edelman, the world’s largest public relations firm.
Martin Knuchel, Director and Head of Crisis and Emergency Management for Lufthansa Group Airlines.
Eduardo Martinez, legal counsel to the world’s largest postal logistics company, UPS, and director of the UPS Foundation.
Stephen Redd, Deputy Director, US Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Hasti Taghi, vice-president, NBCUniversal communications group.
Adrian Thomas, vice president of pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson
Lavan Thiru, Governor of the Central Bank of Singapore

thomas00

‘Shutdown everywhere’ for at least 10 weeks? Bill Gates warns there’s ‘no middle ground’ in the coronavirus fight

Finally the opportunity has arrived for Gates' savior complex to be fully realized.

thomas00

So what are we looking at here? Forced vaccinations for this coronavirus strain and every other new one they can discover each year and deem a threat. Can't get a job if you haven't had these jabs which apparently threaten our species like CoV-19 did in the great pandemic of 2020?

We're in a nightmare.

nwo2012

Ray also said "In 1967-68 I saw it coming, and was saying that the only hope would be to get the so-called left and right factions of the public together against the shut-down of democracy."