Catastrophic Contagion exercise bill gates

Drareg

Gates has set up another pandemic exercise, this time it targets kids.
They are full steam ahead to get total control on this planet.
Remember “Event 201”, a preparedness exercise featuring a coronavirus pandemic, conducted in October 2019 under the auspices of the World Economic Forum and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and involving China’s CDC and others?

The timing was exquisite, and the COVID-19 pandemic started within weeks of the exercise and went on just as predicted.

Catastrophic Contagion​

Be aware that Bill Gates just conducted another exercise, aptly called “Catastrophic Contagion (I am NOT kidding), on October 23, 2022. Bill himself showed up:

What was “Catastrophic Contagion” planning? It was planning a severe pandemic, worse than COVID-19, targeting young people and kids.

The “lessons learned” strongly lean towards a much stronger stance against “misinformation” than during the Covid pandemic. After all, Covid skeptics won out, which is NOT acceptable to Bill Gates. So, Bill Gates is planning the next catastrophic contagion pandemic, killing younger people, where a much stronger misinformation control will be undertaken.

That makes sense, right? Bill Gates and his partners realize that with Covid skeptics winning the battle and taking over entire social networks, the future battles against “misinformation” will need to involve much heavier weaponry.

Here’s Bill speaking — no record of what he said is available.

Bill Gates Predicted Monkeypox Pandemic — Down to the Month​

Bill Gates is a brilliant man and a visionary. He has an uncanny ability to foresee future pandemics. In addition to preparing for the Covid-19 pandemic via Event 201, he also conducted a “monkeypox preparedness exercise” in 2021 that predicted the emergence of monkeypox down to the exact month when it emerged!

Igor’s Newsletter
Monkeypox "Preparedness Exercise" has Pandemic Start Date as May 15 2022
Here’s something interesting that is discussed on Twitter right now (hat tip Edward Dowd). There was a monkeypox preparedness exercise held in March 2021. Apparently, it “simulated” a start date of a pandemic, to be May 15, 2022. Guess when the actual monkeypox media hype started this May? Around the same day…
Read more
7 months ago · 395 likes · 238 comments · Igor Chudov

Amazing Timing of Bill Gates’ BioNTech Investment​

El Gato Malo also reminded us that Bill Gates is a brilliant investor: he bought equity in a barely-known biotech startup BioNTech just two months before the Covid-19 pandemic started and made well over a billion dollars. Remember, BioNTech supplies the Pfizer Covid vaccine — despite having never worked on vaccines before the pandemic.

The timing of his investment shows his exemplary foresight! One has to wonder… What did Bill know?

So, I recommend listening closely when Bill Gates predicts a future pandemic. He knows something we might not be aware of.

Listen to this 19-second video of Bill saying, “We’ll get attention NEXT TIME”!

Twitter avatar for @cfw55cja
iWonder🙂🎗🌸💜 @cfw55cja

8:41 AM ∙ Dec 11, 2022

106Likes73Retweets
I pray for the young people threatened in the “Catastrophic Contagion” exercise and hope they will be somehow saved!

Do you think “the next pandemic is just around the corner”?

PS I was deplatformed by social networks, but my dog has a Twitter account. Please follow it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals