Bill Gates CRISPR CAS9 Gene Editing And Jeffrey Epstein

Regina

I have no idea what you mean. Could you please explain? what is undie ability. Why protect it against the rest? you mean if people realise they can be inmortal they will not be able to sell it?
Read: Illuminati Agenda 21 by Dean Henderson

LeeLemonoil

I have no idea what you mean. Could you please explain? what is undie ability. Why protect it against the rest? you mean if people realise they can be inmortal they will not be able to sell it?

The Ultra-elites of out world are of the belief that in a not to far future there will be the (bio)technology available to prevent death.

To stop or reverse the normal aging process or replace tissue and organs where and when needed.
This means they will only die if they are burned to ashes, maimed in a crash etc beyond repair.

Or if somebody kills you beyond repair.

This is the ultimate price of the ruling class, the ultimate privilege.
Which consequently means that from that point onwards there can only that very ruling class with everybody else killed or a kind of drone - rest of humans manipulate into docility.

Because if some are immortal and hold those privilege back from the masses, that means full scale retaliation by the depraved.

This is why our times are sicker than everything that came before. We are in the process and preparation of the works being inhabited by undieable demi-gods that won’t share that privilege.

Regina

The Ultra-elites of out world are of the belief that in a not to far future there will be the (bio)technology available to prevent death.

To stop or reverse the normal aging process or replace tissue and organs where and when needed.
This means they will only die if they are burned to ashes, maimed in a crash etc beyond repair.

Or if somebody kills you beyond repair.

This is the ultimate price of the ruling class, the ultimate privilege.
Which consequently means that from that point onwards there can only that very ruling class with everybody else killed or a kind of drone - rest of humans manipulate into docility.

Because if some are immortal and hold those privilege back from the masses, that means full scale retaliation by the depraved.

This is why our times are sicker than everything that came before. We are in the process and preparation of the works being inhabited by undieable demi-gods that won’t share that privilege.
Exactly. It's in the book I referenced above. And it becomes understandable then that the UN/NWO/NATO/DARPA/DTRA/CIA/Pentagon/WHO/GAVI/FEMA et al are one organization created to protect them from us.
And what's Kodak now a pharma ingredient company? Creepy.

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Exactly. It's in the book I referenced above. And it becomes understandable then that the UN/NW/NATO/DARPA/DTRA/CIA/Pentagon/WHO/GAVI/FEMA et al are one organization created to protect them from us.
And what's Kodak now a pharma ingredient company? Creepy.

Kodak also being questioned about insider trading before the announcement from trump, they knew for a week and traded millions worth of shares the day before trumps announcement.
Wouldn’t surprise me to find out the Kodak executives are probably involved in the Epstein ring going by this weird shift they are making.