Bill Gates "Pandemic Will End in 2022" ? Real cause : Russia ?

Mr Joe

Guys I wanted to have your thoughts on several articles about Bill claims, do you think they are planning to vaccinate enough people in 2022 to stop, or just worrying about emergence contest around the world ?

Also,don't you think weird that Covid comes right after Russian troups interventions in Syria followed by Americans troups leaving Afghanistan ? What if covid was a direct inside attack to create inside rebelions in China and Russia as American and Sionist entities can't really make any frontal attacks on Russia anymore ? That will explain what happened next with Loukachenko and now with Ukraine. Maybe Poutine and Jinping mades their vaccines first movers to avoid that revolt situation and internal civil war (like they did against Bachar Al Assad). Also that would explain why Israel was also first country to move. Any thoughts on that ?

tankasnowgod

Guys I wanted to have your thoughts on several articles about Bill claims, do you think they are planning to vaccinate enough people in 2022 to stop, or just worrying about emergence contest around the world ?
I think it sounds like they are using the name of a dead man (and maybe his CGI avatar) to start wrapping up this operation.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

I think it sounds like they are using the name of a dead man (and maybe his CGI avatar) to start wrapping up this operation.

Wrapping to prepare the next one ? Or preparing the next "War against CO2" ?

tankasnowgod

Wrapping to prepare the next one ?
I don't think there will be a "next one." They only get to fake this nonsense once. Even normies are starting to think it's overdone.
Or preparing the next "War against CO2" ?
Generally, you don't release a sequel halfway through the first movie. There isn't a "next" war on CO2 until the first one ends, which hasn't happened yet, and doesn't look to be happening anytime within the next decade (unless there is some massive power shift globally, which I think might happen, and no, that isn't "The Great Reset," because that's just more of the same from the same group of people).

IROM

Also,don't you think weird that Covid comes right after Russian troups interventions in Syria followed by Americans troups leaving Afghanistan ? What if covid was a direct inside attack to create inside rebelions in China and Russia as American and Sionist entities can't really make any frontal attacks on Russia anymore ? That will explain what happened next with Loukachenko and now with Ukraine. Maybe Poutine and Jinping mades their vaccines first movers to avoid that revolt situation and internal civil war (like they did against Bachar Al Assad). Also that would explain why Israel was also first country to move. Any thoughts on that ?
Dude Russia is the intermediary for the British, just like Israel is an intermediary for the British. They want America and Central Europe out of the picture and now Russia and Israel are best buddies. The multipolar Eurasian empire is the goal of the Russians, British and Israel. It will consume China at some point.

Pistachio

The Scamdemic is a joint Russia-Israel-China operation, with help from lackeys within the U.S. establishment like Gates, Fauci, etc.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Well I guess everyone has its own point of view regarding this. I personaly think that Israel is not a Putain ally. If it was the case Putin would have let Israel destroy Syria as they did with Irak and Lybia. Also he would have let US destroy Loukashenko and destroy all sign of traditionalism in the country to bring LGBT, immigration and MetaVerse (some pufa and Pfizer pill as well I guess).

Pistachio

Well I guess everyone has its own point of view regarding this. I personaly think that Israel is not a Putain ally. If it was the case Putin would have let Israel destroy Syria as they did with Irak and Lybia. Also he would have let US destroy Loukashenko and destroy all sign of traditionalism in the country to bring LGBT, immigration and MetaVerse (some pufa and Pfizer pill as well I guess).
Putin's LGBT position was adopted from Stalin. It's not new and has nothing to do with morality or the church.

INcidentally, Putin is accused of being a boy lover:

Oleg

Putin's LGBT position was adopted from Stalin. It's not new and has nothing to do with morality or the church.

INcidentally, Putin is accused of being a boy lover:

Dude, what are you smoking?

HighT

Putin, Mutin, Pingming, Israel, USA, etc are all controlled by same circles. It is just a theater that they bark at each other.

Makrosky

Don't spoil the fun man. The next chapters of the plandemic soap opera are very exciting (irony).

Seriously, we don't really know. At some point they have to stop this madness or loosen it up as more and more people is becoming very furious and aware of the scam and they have statistical/AI models to track that. But for sure they will not stop with their plans, they might give a break and just keep something like QRs for flying. They have opened the overton window, that is enough. They can continue or they can put it on hold, give some rest and then come back with more force. Remember, it is a war. So they use war tactics.

I am very worried about them developing a vaccine without serious side effects and sterilizing. Then we are ****88 up. It is relatively easy now to debunk their plandemic because the vaxxes are such a bull**** that most people realize it even if they want to keep taking it.

T

TheBeard

Even normies are starting to think it's overdone.

That's what I thought and hoped.
It's just not the case.

Here in France we are some of the worst for the plandemic: 3rd dose, soon mandatory vaccine, and they just announced your ID will be linked to your vaccine pass to ensure no fraud happens.

I talked to several normie "friends" of mine, they all cheer for that. They are persuaded fake vaccine passes are perpetuating the pandemic, and that we need to end them.

When I asked them: "you realize they will impose a booster every 3 months?", none of them saw any problem to that.

TheSir

That's what I thought and hoped.
It's just not the case.

Here in France we are some of the worst for the plandemic: 3rd dose, soon mandatory vaccine, and they just announced your ID will be linked to your vaccine pass to ensure no fraud happens.

I talked to several normie "friends" of mine, they all cheer for that. They are persuaded fake vaccine passes are perpetuating the pandemic, and that we need to end them.

When I asked them: "you realize they will impose a booster every 3 months?", none of them saw any problem to that.
You know it's bad when even the French do not rebel.

Razvan

You know it's bad when even the French do not rebel.
True,but the french today are not the ones from yesterday,they are different. All the french boys that i saw in Erasmus were low androgens. I think they got ruined as it wasn't like this some time ago.

-Luke-

Is that your prediction or have they already announced that? For the general public or "only" for medical staff?

Dave_Fit

Conversation at the office this morning
Co-worker "Boeing dropped the vaxine mandate for employees. Said it was dropping due to pending legal cases."
Me: "or there are enough people willing to walk off it will effect their bottom line"
Co-worker: "Imagine how mad those vaxine reluctant people are who went ahead with it and now the mandate is dropped." This co-worker is vaxed.

I think my coworker was reluctant and mad because they felt forced.

Dave_Fit

Holding the line takes bravery and courage.
Indeed it does. I do feel bad for those earlier adopters who were lead to believe, what they were led to believe. They didn't know any better. Honestly the mandate should have been one of the biggest red flags that something is way off. Of course since then the information has been pouring out like Niagara falls.

E

eat my peat

Indeed it does. I do feel bad for those earlier adopters who were lead to believe, what they were led to believe. They didn't know any better. Honestly the mandate should have been one of the biggest red flags that something is way off. Of course since then the information has been pouring out like Niagara falls.
I'm with you on that.

Currently, everything is just out of control. The lack of coherency from country to country. These rash decisions for such small case numbers.

I was pondering this thought the other day: what do the general public think the end goal is?

As its clear that as long as testing is still on going, there will forever be more cases. So, I assume most normal people will reach a point where they start to say HEY, we are bored of this now.

Maybe that is wishful thinking. But I think these weird people who are happy for constant lockdowns because they have boring lives anyway make up a tiny portion of the population,

I really do feel that most people will start to stand up in the coming months (regardless of their views on everything) and simply say this is getting boring now. Let us live our lives.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom