Bill Gates Kept Telling Us A Pandemic Was Coming, In Oct 2019 He Ran A Simulation Of A Coronavirus

LeeLemonoil

At the very least it's a sure bet to reek in quick profits at the stock markets. Chinese stocks will tumble anywhere between 5-10% and recover within the next 3 moth or so. Leverage that by 5 and you are set for the year. And those who will do just that have sold before the outbreak.

lvysaur

I'm of the opinion that it was a US bioweapon deliberately planted for maximum spread and impact.

However, the intent wasn't population reduction, but weakening of the Chinese economy.

The epicenter of the infection (right in central China) combined with the timing (right before their new year) makes a strange set of coincidinces.

postman

I'm of the opinion that it was a US bioweapon deliberately planted for maximum spread and impact.

However, the intent wasn't population reduction, but weakening of the Chinese economy.

The epicenter of the infection (right in central China) combined with the timing (right before their new year) makes a strange set of coincidinces.
Why do you think the communist party organized a massive banquet in Wahun for 100,000 people, over 20 days after the outbreak?

lvysaur

Why do you think the communist party organized a massive banquet in Wahun for 100,000 people, over 20 days after the outbreak?
Why would China's leadership want Chinese people to die? Doesn't make much sense, especially considering their economy is labor based.

postman

Why would China's leadership want Chinese people to die? Doesn't make much sense, especially considering their economy is labor based.
You're not answering my question. That banquet suggests that yes either they want people to die, or, the communist psychopathic cult-like hierachical model is completely unable to handle crises. From what I've heard the local governments in China always get blamed and are used as scapegoats whenever there is any kind of issue, whether it really is their fault or not. The overarching model of the government and its inefficiencies can never be blamed because that would cast doubt on the perfect science of communism and the communist system. So someone has to be scapegoated, fired, ostracized, maybe executed. So naturally problems are covered up, wishful thinking sets in, and the hope is that the problems will not overflow so to speak. This is what you can expect from any authoritarian system. By the way, the mayor of Wuhan stated he would have acted sooner to fight the outbreak if he was authorized to do so, instead he was forced to wait for the central government to allow him to make announcements and take other action. Instead of acting swiftly to limit the spread of the disease they arrested doctors and journalists who were talking about the new illness.

I could think of multiple reasons for why the Chinese Communist Party would want to kill off a part of the population, although I'm not suggesting that's what's going on. Some people have said that the virus specifically targets an enzyme system that is more specific to asians than other races, especially to asian males. I don't understand the science of ace2 or whatever so I can't say if there is anything to that or if it's bull****.

1. Hong Kong protests who refuse to stop, and civil unrest spreading to the mainland. The protests have pretty much stopped already now, a plague will stop all civil unrest and make people dependent and unite under the government.
2. Aging population, 1 child policy proving to be a massive mistake, masses of boomers who are going into retirement which will cause a huge strain on the economy, the younger generations are smaller. The retirees wont cost anything if they're dead.
3. Economy is seriously slowing down, they must have something to blame this on.

I think it's most likely that the virus accidentally leaked out of the bioweapons lab in Wuhan, where they were studing corona viruses. Or maybe they let it out on purpose. Or maybe Americans did it like you said. Or maybe some other nefarious globalist faction did it. Or maybe it just naturally appeared in one of those unseemly wet markets in China where they sell all kinds of live exotic animals.

It is ironic that another totalitarian communist country, North Korea, was the only state that had the sense to take the threat seriously and shut down their border quickly. Meanwhile infected Chinese are free to travel all over the west and the media is doing all it can to cover this all up, say it's all safe, silly token reporting instead of actual investigation. And the western governments acting with the same kind of criminal incompetence, or maybe it's a criminal conspiracy.

lvysaur

I think it's most likely that the virus accidentally leaked out of the bioweapons lab in Wuhan, where they were studing corona viruses. Or maybe they let it out on purpose. Or maybe Americans did it like you said. Or maybe some other nefarious globalist faction did it. Or maybe it just naturally appeared in one of those unseemly wet markets in China where they sell all kinds of live exotic animals.

It is ironic that another totalitarian communist country, North Korea, was the only state that had the sense to take the threat seriously and shut down their border quickly. Meanwhile infected Chinese are free to travel all over the west and the media is doing all it can to cover this all up, say it's all safe, silly token reporting instead of actual investigation. And the western governments acting with the same kind of criminal incompetence, or maybe it's a criminal conspiracy.

Yes, the virus specifically targets ACE2, which is higher in Asian people and men. That's not a rumor, but confirmed: Single-cell RNA expression profiling of ACE2, the putative receptor of Wuhan 2019-nCov

The Hong Kong theory is possible, but not plausible. Why would the CCP risk having a deadly virus get transmitted to China proper?

If it is an engineered weapon, it's still far more likely to be US doing. Simply because of two unseemly coincidences, both the location in central China enabling greatest spread, and the time around New Year's also enabling greatest spread.

Grapelander

Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should prepare for it as we do for war

Oct 2019 - Bill Gates coronavirus pandemic simulation

"A joint effort from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation recently made seven key recommendation for pandemic preparedness, based on an exercise conducted in October 2019 that featured a fictional coronavirus—not unlike the new Wuhan coronavirus recently detected in China."

3 months later...

Jan 2020 - Mystery coronavirus 'mutating and spreading' in China as death toll rises

Mystery coronavirus 'mutating and spreading' in China as death toll rises

Who benefits? Bill Gates with is Big Pharma investment portfolio.

Bill Gates, Big Pharma, Bogus Philanthropy

Source: Bill Gates kept telling us a pandemic was coming, in Oct 2019 he ran a simulation of a Coronavirus pandemic, just three months later the real Coronavirus pandemic begins : conspiracy
Man on PUFA diet - all the money in the world and you can't pull it together with a little makeup?

OP
E

Experienced

Screenshot_20200201-001726_Reddit.jpg

Serotoninja

Doesn't matter if you also pull the sources with it. It's bio warfare it's already known.
So who designed it? Knowing it's targeting asians could be a clue - maybe it's not even a state or a three-letter agency but a terrorist group (assuming there is a difference lol)

OP
E

Experienced

So who designed it? Knowing it's targeting asians could be a clue - maybe it's not even a state or a three-letter agency but a terrorist group (assuming there is a difference lol)
I have no clue what it is. But it definitely is a bio warfare in my case and at the same time karma. As they have to deal with the virus. They ate wild animals murdered many many innocent uyghurs brainwashed them killed them for organs what more.... I mean think by yourself it's a big camp with millions of uyghurs. A girl that makes makeup videos on tiktok published about it and got banned for days or weeks. And after that they silently unbanned her and deleted the previous video she made. They all keep their sh*t secret china is a nasty country and the people are crazy. And pay for they have done. They have to learn from their faults no I'm not a racist but I also look at what they do. There are good and bad people in china and I hopefully hope that bad people pay for the stuff they have done. And wish the good people the best. As I could ever wish.

Vicecaz

Some here are seriously fxcked up. Seek help.

Coronavirus might be cured but there's diseases of the brain that won't

Vicecaz

Indeed
I was looking for hypothesis based on facts
Couldn't find any so I'm quite frustrated as you can tell

Instead I stumbled upon people that may be right, but drawing conclusions based on thin air

If you're trying to spread what may - in part - be true. At least do it right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals