Bill Gates Kept Telling Us A Pandemic Was Coming, In Oct 2019 He Ran A Simulation Of A Coronavirus

thomas00

Pandemics aren't new. People are living on top of each other so it's not surprise they are going to be worse now. I don't think Bill Gates is trying to kill us all. His philanthropy has always seemed fairly genuine and coming from a good place, unlike some billionaires....

InChristAlone

thomas00

I don't understand how that proves he's a eugenicist. Spreading sulfur into the atmosphere is an emergency plan spruiked by a lot of climate scientists.

tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod

Unfortunately the numbers are A LOT higher. I know some people with first hand knowledge and they say the real numbers of infected are in the thousands and the deaths much higher.

I do agree that it is likely overblown in terms of being a Spanish flu epedemic. A large part of the reason why there are so many more deaths in third world countries is because hygiene is soooo bad. China basically has no concept of soap even hospitals often don't have them.

This video from a YouTuber who lived in China for many years who's wife is a doctor from China and has many friends in China who are doctors does a very good job explaining the reality of the situation.

But a factor of ten still doesn't get you to epidemic or pandemic range. More along the lines of a factor of 1,000-10,000 times.

But even then, you have to prove the seriousness. I personally don't doubt that 10s or 100s of million of people have been infected with Coronavirus over the last 40 years. But again, most will likely just shake it off like the common cold, or maybe the flu if it hits a bit harder. Similar to swine flu.

tankasnowgod

We may see genetics that way but a lot of geneticists and advocates don't. I don't think it's fair to attribute to evil intentions to all of it's proponents.

William Gates Sr. was the head of Planned Parenthood for a time, an organization founded by well known eugenicist Margaret Sanger. Given the family history, the financial resources, and great intellect, it's naive to think that Gates Jr. doesn't know the history of genetics, nor would blindly give his money, time and attention to such causes.

InChristAlone

William Gates Sr. was the head of Planned Parenthood for a time, an organization founded by well known eugenicist Margaret Sanger. Given the family history, the financial resources, and great intellect, it's naive to think that Gates Jr. doesn't know the history of genetics, nor would blindly give his money, time and attention to such causes.
Yeah exactly. His work in Africa and across the world to make sure every human being is vaccinated shows exactly who he is. Whatever happened to fighting hunger? Now it's 'give these people our vaccines!'

Maybe the article about blocking the sun isn't the right one to use as evidence but it shows how completely asinine he is. Spraying a known air pollutant and cause of haze to somehow stop climate change is absolutely 100% insane. And it shows these top elites of the world couldn't give a flying **** about their fellow humans.

thomas00

That's not evidence he's a eugenicist. And he's not a great intellect. The dominant narrative about genetics is largely still one of benevolence-curing disease etc.

thomas00

Yeah exactly. His work in Africa and across the world to make sure every human being is vaccinated shows exactly who he is. Whatever happened to fighting hunger? Now it's 'give these people our vaccines!'

Maybe the article about blocking the sun isn't the right one to use as evidence but it shows how completely asinine he is. Spraying a known air pollutant and cause of haze to somehow stop climate change is absolutely 100% insane. And it shows these top elites of the world couldn't give a flying **** about their fellow humans.

The B&M Gates foundation appears gives a lot to nutrition and agriculture. These people don't see vaccines the same way you and I might. They just get their advice from the dominant institutions. A lot of the results might end up being terrible but there's no real reason to believe they are bad faith actors.

InChristAlone

The B&M Gates foundation appears gives a lot to nutrition and agriculture. These people don't see vaccines the same way you and I might. They just get their advice from the dominant institutions. A lot of the results might end up being terrible but there's no real reason to believe they are bad faith actors.
What nutrition do they give? I spent about 15 minutes reading Gates foundation reports and all I'm seeing is they are investing not providing. Monsanto used to be on their trust fund. I guarantee you his answer to solving world hunger is GMO's and pesticides. Unfortunately that was already pushed in places like India with disasterous results. They basically want to make Africa just like the US, become part of the GLOBAL picture because he's a globalist. He sees dollar signs and nothing else.

thomas00

Globalist is jingoist rhetoric used by nationalist politicians. I don't know his organization in depth and don't particularly like it but I don't really see much reason to believe he only cares about money. Steve Jobs was an obvious psycho.

GutFeeling

I wonder if viruses are conscious? Haidut has posts on how plants are conscious, and bacteria are alive, so I'm sure they have some kind of sensitivity. Dr. Peat has wrote about how rocks and minerals exhibit signs of sensitivity and memory even though they are not alive, but viruses just seem weird to me. Less alive than rocks, strictly mechanical and robotic, with no life-like traits at all.
Viruses Have a Secret, Altruistic Social Life | Quanta Magazine

Goats Are "excellent Listeners", Can Recognize And Respond To The Feelings Of Their Peers

DrJ

Globalist is jingoist rhetoric used by nationalist politicians.
Jingoism combats globalism by saying our nation does it better and it should be left to our internal decision making. But one does not need to be a jingoist to argue that globalism is bad for other reasons. Not all anti-globalists are jingoists. Nor are all nationalists jingoists c.f. isolationism.

LeeLemonoil

I tend to agree. @Experienced - it's you here who spouts anti-chinese cliches and anti-sino sentiments. They are over 1 billion peope and you defame them without differentiation. And on top of it, you go all antijewish too in claiming "zionists" have created ISIS. Man, sort yourself out.

OP
E

Experienced

I tend to agree. @Experienced - it's you here who spouts anti-chinese cliches and anti-sino sentiments. They are over 1 billion peope and you defame them without differentiation. And on top of it, you go all antijewish too in claiming "zionists" have created ISIS. Man, sort yourself out.
So who do you think that Created ISIS? lmao atleast come with evidence and truth yourself if you don't agree with my point. Nobody here has them truths who created isis my point of view is none of the Religions has anything to do with ISIS It's created by elites.

LeeLemonoil

So who do you think that Created ISIS? lmao atleast come with evidence and truth yourself if you don't agree with my point. Nobody here has them truths who created isis my point of view is none of the Religions has anything to do with ISIS It's created by elites.

None of the religions? You mean apart from the radical Islamists that make up the ranks of the IS? IS was formed by the remnants of the Hussein-Baath party and other toppled Sunnis in Iraq to regain control, it is no secret. Thry instruentlized young radical muslims for their cause because there are many of them and they are easily fooled in their radicalisation. No secret elites involved, and certainly no israli or jewish.

I understand you want to protect Islam from being portrayed like being like ISIS and radicals in general. It isn't, everybody knows, but there are radical factions, more than in any other religion. It's a problem that the muslims have to adress.

OP
E

Experienced

None of the religions? You mean apart from the radical Islamists that make up the ranks of the IS? IS was formed by the remnants of the Hussein-Baath party and other toppled Sunnis in Iraq to regain control, it is no secret. Thry instruentlized young radical muslims for their cause because there are many of them and they are easily fooled in their radicalisation. No secret elites involved, and certainly no israli or jewish.

I understand you want to protect Islam from being portrayed like being like ISIS and radicals in general. It isn't, everybody knows, but there are radical factions, more than in any other religion. It's a problem that the muslims have to adress.
Streamable - free video publishing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals