Bill Gates "Pandemic Will End in 2022" ? Real cause : Russia ?

Dave_Fit

I'm with you on that.

Currently, everything is just out of control. The lack of coherency from country to country. These rash decisions for such small case numbers.

I was pondering this thought the other day: what do the general public think the end goal is?

As its clear that as long as testing is still on going, there will forever be more cases. So, I assume most normal people will reach a point where they start to say HEY, we are bored of this now.

Maybe that is wishful thinking. But I think these weird people who are happy for constant lockdowns because they have boring lives anyway make up a tiny portion of the population,

I really do feel that most people will start to stand up in the coming months (regardless of their views on everything) and simply say this is getting boring now. Let us live our lives.
I hope you are right. I think for many after they got the shot they got the religion so to speak. Luckily many are hearing and seeing too much that doesn't add up and just starting to question the narrative. Hopefully this doesn't initiate a phase II or something where everything becomes much more punitive. I fear this will likely be the case since they seem willing to stop at nothing to censor, gas light, and suppress any and all truth. Meanwhile in other news financial markets have been in free fall since Friday.

T

TheBeard

True,but the french today are not the ones from yesterday,they are different. All the french boys that i saw in Erasmus were low androgens. I think they got ruined as it wasn't like this some time ago.

Yes, very true.
That's mostly the case in big cities: guys dress like girls, have thin wrists, pale faces.

Most real French were decimated during WW1. Only poor genetics were passed on after.

Want to see strong French dudes with thick wrists, thick beards, badass attitude you now have to go deeper in the countryside.

T

TheBeard

Do you think there is anywhere in France that is "away from the noise" ?

Would living in the French Alps still be as affected?

It's not about where, it's about how.

You are an independant worker, have a lot of money on the side, don't plan to travel outside the country and don't plan to visit the hospital? I would say you can still hold another good 5 years.

You are a city goer, are employed, don't have lots of savings, can't picture a week end without a restaurant or a movie at the cinema? You're done.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Guys I wanted to have your thoughts on several articles about Bill claims, do you think they are planning to vaccinate enough people in 2022 to stop, or just worrying about emergence contest around the world ?

Also,don't you think weird that Covid comes right after Russian troups interventions in Syria followed by Americans troups leaving Afghanistan ? What if covid was a direct inside attack to create inside rebelions in China and Russia as American and Sionist entities can't really make any frontal attacks on Russia anymore ? That will explain what happened next with Loukachenko and now with Ukraine. Maybe Poutine and Jinping mades their vaccines first movers to avoid that revolt situation and internal civil war (like they did against Bachar Al Assad). Also that would explain why Israel was also first country to move. Any thoughts on that ?
What if magical Omicron, a descendant of Alpha, was stategically sprinkled around to compete with more lethal variants (when left untreated until hospital death camps seemed like the only answer) to elevate BG. My other theories… Bad intentioned peeps released it thinking it was more lethal as it was close to original bio weapon. Other theory is that some good peeps knew it was less lethal and hoped it would wipe out bad variants. Lastly, there is no Omicron and it’s a mild flu year and since old PCRs are being phased out, imagine that, no more covid. We will just show flu after Jan. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

grapes

What if magical Omicron, a descendant of Alpha, was stategically sprinkled around to compete with more lethal variants (when left untreated until hospital death camps seemed like the only answer) to elevate BG. My other theories… Bad intentioned peeps released it thinking it was more lethal as it was close to original bio weapon. Other theory is that some good peeps knew it was less lethal and hoped it would wipe out bad variants. Lastly, there is no Omicron and it’s a mild flu year and since old PCRs are being phased out, imagine that, no more covid. We will just show flu after Jan. I’m really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
No it's just a part of a scenario. Can they show us what these viruses/variants look like? Zero proof. I tend to believe that seasonal flu (and "corona" belongs to them) is not actually a disease, it's a mechanism by which our bodies detox. Depending on amount of detox you can get more or less sick. Wether it's transmissible or not is another debate. Is there any proof that seasonal flu is transmissible ? Don't think so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom